Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is my mind just completely in the gutter for interpreting this as that he buttfucked all of them, men and women? I'm not familiar with other things having the back of your pants violently torn off could symbolize.

They got their asses kicked so hard that their pants exploded? Other than that, I got nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
He ripped them a new one? In cartoons it usually means a dog bit your rear end, but I don't think that is Trump's fetish. Branco is terrible and gives these less thought than we do, so who knows.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Fulchrum posted:

Okay, I give up. What's the difference?

Huck -> Hack

To be honest when I first noticed the change I read it as Hoick and wondered what reference I was missing.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed, which stands outside the Kremlin and is nowadays solely a museum, is in the cartoonist's mind a perfect symbol of Russian political influence.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

I think I'm having a seizure

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Scott's gonna revive the franchise with Five Nights at Donny's.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kopijeger posted:

The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed, which stands outside the Kremlin and is nowadays solely a museum, is in the cartoonist's mind a perfect symbol of Russian political influence.
Kremlin GIS.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

So, basically every Mallard Fillmore strip is either "Schools/young people are idiots" or "you think you're BETTER than me BUT YOU AREN'T AND YOU'RE STUPID AND I HATE YOU," I take it.

I guess Branco is one of the Trump faithful. Even though he's incapable of depicting anyone in a positive light, even the people he likes, it seems like he tries to show Trump as strong and capable. You know, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Also, apparently NBC and CBS have massive asses. :stare:

Good to see Harpo Marx handling security for Blonde Conan O'Brien there.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kopijeger posted:

Well yes it is, because it's something that is an iconic symbol of Moscow. For the same reason that the Eiffel Tower is an iconic symbol of Paris, Big Ben is an iconic symbol of London, the Brandenburg Gate is an iconic symbol of Berlin, the Opera House is an iconic symbol of Sydney, and Godzilla is an iconic symbol of Tokyo.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I wonder how cartoon artist are going to show "the news are fake, but the leak real" and all the weird poo poo of yesterday conferentron-thing. Because there was a lot of incredible poo poo, and it was amazing. I am going to tell my descendants that I was there watching it live in youtube.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Leave it to Branco to call that trainwreck of a press conference for Trump.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Labels: antisemitism, France, Kippot, Le Pen, Radical Islam

quote:

The death spasms of the Left's corpse need not be confused for liveliness.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Figures KKKlurf is the only one who can't draw Bannon as the ghoulish skinsack he is.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

quote:

The death spasms of the Left's corpse need not be confused for liveliness.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Oh drat is that really him? You can lie if you'd like.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

This cartoon but when you replace "Free" with "Hate" then watch conservatives who otherwise preach absolutes try to say hate is subjective.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Rudoku posted:

Oh drat is that really him? You can lie if you'd like.

In that case... Yes...

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
So do we know what Racist Shmorky looks like? I have a vivid image in my head.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

As far as I know the nazi hides his identity.

Were there zero cartoons between the one where he mocks people who think Bannon controls Trump and the one where Bannon tells Trump what to do?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

cheetah7071 posted:

It's "How dare American women complain about problems women face in America, when the middle east is so much worse for women" concern trolling

No, it's nastier than that. The right thinks that the alliance of feminists and Muslims on the left is deranged, because all Muslims want to subjugate women and force them into burkhas. So they believe that feminists are pathetic dupes for defending Muslims, because if it weren't for the right oppressing Muslims, the Muslims would take over and turn the USA into Iran/Syria under ISIS. They believe that Muslims will take over the West and forcibly convert everyone to the most hardline form of Islam if given an inch.

So basically what it is saying is "Feminists, fall in line behind the Christian right or be treated like slaves by the Islamic right."

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tenebrais posted:

As far as I know the nazi hides his identity.

Were there zero cartoons between the one where he mocks people who think Bannon controls Trump and the one where Bannon tells Trump what to do?
oh my god I forgot the A Wyatt Mann one was literally the previous one

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

You mean far-right anti-Islam demagogues also have problematic views of Jews and maybe aren't the most reliable allies against the Palestinian dog? You don't fuckin' say.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"A demagogue says that traditional Jewish headgear is bad. I will illustrate my disagreement by showing that traditional Muslim headgear is bad."

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

Deified Data posted:

So do we know what Racist Shmorky looks like? I have a vivid image in my head.

Probably does his hair like Richard Spencer

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Obama is so bad he's there twice

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Trogdos! posted:

Nah, the one behind Uncle Sam is just an uncentered "Bama". Somehow sports comes into this too.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Illuminati

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Vib Rib posted:

Leave it to Branco to call that trainwreck of a press conference for Trump.
This is a guy who is somehow still using the incredible self-own of "ComicallyIncorrect" so I'm not sure what you expect.

Trogdos! posted:

Lol, like Garrison thinks "fake news" and "police state" are bad things.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Nah, the one behind Uncle Sam is just an uncentered "Bama". Somehow sports comes into this too.
Goddamnit! Why didn't anyone tell me my state was part of the Shadow Government!?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Trogdos! posted:

Is the Zyklon Ben edits really necessary anymore? Every brick in that wall might as well be saying "JEWS".

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Trogdos! posted:

"The US is governed by a secret cabal of billionaires", an accurate cartoon but it forgot a few important names such as Trump, Tillerson, Pruitt, DeVos, Mnuchin... I'm taking the "Fake News" brick to represent Bannon.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Ben does seem to be the type of person who really loves college football

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

This is a pretty decent Bennett.

Donald's press conferences are pretty transparent windows into his insecurities, especially now. Since the media fact-checks and forces him to be honest with himself (as best they can), perhaps their relationship is basically non-functioning therapy?

Reporter: "About these threats against Jewish-"

Von Clownstick: "I'm so sick of being accused of being an anti-semite. I'm the least anti-semitic person you know!"

Reporter: "About General Flynn-"

Von Clownstick: "Biggest EC victory since Reagan. Okay, excluding democrats. Okay, excluding H.W. Bush. Look, it wasn't so close that it had to go to the Supreme Court, okay? Hillary Hillary Hillary."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And just like that Garrison takes another step towards Dees town.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Trogdos! posted:

Yes, thank goodness Trump is going to put an end to the POLICE STATE

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm the 'satanists' brick, representing all those satanists who secretly control our government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Voyager I posted:

This is an unironically good comic. Don't forget to take comfort from the people close to you in these dire times, lest the abyss engulf you.

On one hand, I agree, on the other, the two week delay is leaving him with stuff like this because anything he comments on could be the exact opposite by the time it goes to print.

• Locked thread