Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Sakurazuka posted:

I prefer the ones where they've gotten noticeably better but are still utterly awful

Similar, but I like the ones where they are both about equally poo poo, but the after is more anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

I prefer the ones where they've gotten noticeably better but are still utterly awful

Turn ur monitor off.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Something about the floppiness of the tail in the one on the right that I find unnerving.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
@

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 12:47 on Feb 16, 2017

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Now I want to play Dungeon crawl again and see how many curses and mutations I can rack up before I can no longer move.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Dungeon Crawl stuff

Always glad to see fan art of that game.

Also, Onihei is actually a good anime and I rather wish there was more fan art of it out there.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

Weird/Awesome Fanart: SHUT THE gently caress, intorrupting me...

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
New Dark Souls / Zelda crossover game looking good. Give me my maps already Tingle, and don't jack up the souls cost this time.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Sakurazuka posted:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

That is fantastic. :allears:

remove L at the end of the filename for big

Nina Tucker-esque

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I feel like this one could kind of use an explanation. I assume it's a horrible monster from Dungeon Crawl but what's that giant, star-filled cloud of gas looming over it?

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Rangpur posted:

I feel like this one could kind of use an explanation. I assume it's a horrible monster from Dungeon Crawl but what's that giant, star-filled cloud of gas looming over it?

Bring back singularity

Actually, on second look, I think it's a starcursed mass

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Feb 16, 2017

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Rangpur posted:

The cat is a magic intelligent cat called a felid. Its one of the species you can play as in Dungeon Crawl.

The cloud of gas is a starcursed mass, a shrieking blob of stellar detritus. It will split and divide itself and paralyze you with the incomprehensible noise it produces.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/vashperado/status/832276009873440768

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hekapoo.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/832381406244376577

I like when bootleg products become fanart.

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?
Plungerbob Nopants is fan-loving-tastic. :allears:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

This feels less "bootleg" and more "bad parody".

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Inside Out/Scooby Doo crossover looks weird.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

"You stop that" except it's me saying that to frozen mei

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

But then we're out here and WHERE'S MY HEALING?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/DeIirus/status/831900993029808128/photo/1

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Changing Winston into Chen Stormstout was the only good design decision here.

Why is D.VA Lucio now, and why is Lucio white and Zarya now.

Why did Mei turn into Jinx from LoL. Why did Widowmaker's overboob become an underboob.

How did they make Torbjorn even grosser.

(I'm also legit surprised Blizz hasn't given Roadhog an Immortan Joe skin yet. Or Junkrat a WITNESS ME emote/line.)

Edit: I'm actually amazed just how incredbly badly designed these are. Beyond their incredible derivativeness, every female character is a skinny waifu and the male characters are either BIG MCLARGEHUGE or twinky bishie boy. They also manage the rare feat of being overdesigned to hell while being completely underdesigned in a visual storytelling sense. It's mindbogglingly bad :psyduck:

SteelMentor has a new favorite as of 13:57 on Feb 17, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SteelMentor posted:

Changing Winston into Chen Stormstout was the only good design decision here.

Why is D.VA Lucio now, and why is Lucio white and Zarya now.

Why did Mei turn into Jinx from LoL. Why did Widowmaker's overboob become an underboob.

How did they make Torbjorn even grosser.

(I'm also legit surprised Blizz hasn't given Roadhog an Immortan Joe skin yet. Or Junkrat a WITNESS ME emote/line.)

Edit: I'm actually amazed just how incredbly badly designed these are. Beyond their incredible derivativeness, every female character is a skinny waifu and the male characters are either BIG MCLARGEHUGE or twinky bishie boy. They also manage the rare feat of being overdesigned to hell while being completely underdesigned in a visual storytelling sense. It's mindbogglingly bad :psyduck:

You missed one very important piece of that art.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Why do people on twitter always complain when their tweet becomes popular?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Forgall posted:

Amongst other reasons, it pretty much renders their notifications unusable, especially when other people get in heated arguments about completely unrelated poo poo (usually politics) in the comment threads for your stupid Overwatch crossover and leave your Twitter handle in their replies as if you're somehow part of this.

So basically, they just hate everyone else on Twitter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Considering Twitter is loving retarded in its layout and majority of it's community, there's no other option than that result.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SteelMentor posted:

Even more weird is the fact they gave Ana a witness me voice clip instead of Junkrat.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Forgall posted:

Strangers message you to explain your own joke to you. Strangers message you to say "actually,". People reply to those people for months afterward. Until you figure out settings you never needed before your phone vibrates off the table and down the hall and into the toilet.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/ACroasdell/status/832356806953357312

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

No wing, 0/10

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Throwback to a classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

The Pokedex Except It's All Fire/Fighting is still going strong, it appears. :goku:

• Locked thread