Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Kate McKinnon is going to run in 2020 as her Hillary character. There's no way this won't work!

She'd have more charisma than the real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i agree with trump about alec baldwin's portrayal of him

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Thoguh posted:

Kate McKinnon is going to run in 2020 as her Hillary character. There's no way this won't work!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Kate McKinnon is the most experienced actress ever! She deserves an Emmy, it's her turn!

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

MizPiz posted:

What are they thinking?

who gives a gently caress

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MizPiz posted:

What are they thinking?

"I'm allowed to be seen in public after losing elections" probably

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

why do you think unions 'tend to be leftist'

what do you think political division comes from

im not really sure where to begin with this tbh

you don't understand what he is trying to say apparently

which is that republicans try to break leftist unions, which is most of them, but prefer to leave the right-wing ones like police unions intact

because the leftism is the issue, not unionism per se, even though they are almost always synonymous

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

zegermans posted:

"I'm allowed to be seen in public after losing elections" probably

She was wrong

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Kingfish posted:

She was wrong

:agreed:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Jazerus posted:

you don't understand what he is trying to say apparently

which is that republicans try to break leftist unions, which is most of them, but prefer to leave the right-wing ones like police unions intact

because the leftism is the issue, not unionism per se, even though they are almost always synonymous

This is retarded. Unionism is central to leftism. They make tactical alliances with cops, yes, but cops are extremely useful in suppressing other workers.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
anyway I don't want to get D&D about it so

BUTTIGIEG

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
if hrc had a shred of dignity left she'd have committed seppuku months ago

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
having dinner with people, the loving nerve of that woman

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also Kate McKinnon is good, peace

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
suck my dick lol, snl sucks so bad

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

this just in

hrc seen speaking to her daughter

DOES HER AMBITION KNOW NO BOUNDS

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

she is bad and everything she does is bad

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I mean I get the yelling every time she's seen outside, I remember when the internet had a collective laugh at Mitt Romney for being a dumbass who pumps his own gas like an idiot. If you really viscerally hate the person and all.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

zegermans posted:

I mean I get the yelling every time she's seen outside, I remember when the internet had a collective laugh at Mitt Romney for being a dumbass who pumps his own gas like an idiot. If you really viscerally hate the person and all.

I think we were all more shocked that Mitt Romney does plebeian things like pump his own gas.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

the Mitt Romney thing was good clean fun because he legit looked like hell for a while after the election and everyone was like, "heh, Mitt Romney" and then moved on with their lives

the Clinton rage is insanely broke-brained weirdness

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/jackfitzdc/status/832646599792685056

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I don't see how the emails will matter, he's already known to have an entire lawsuit from fossil fuel interests sent to him, put it on AG letterhead, and filed as if he was suing on behalf of his state instead of a private company.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
the hillary clinton - snl hillary clinton dinner is so lame and mockable because 1) snl is trash and 2) the dumbest liberals alive think snl represents good resistance when 3) it's not and there's lots of more important vectors of opposition and 4) clinton getting dinner with the snl cast is obvious paparazzi fodder

that's why i posted it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

the hillary clinton - snl hillary clinton dinner is so lame and mockable because 1) snl is trash and 2) the dumbest liberals alive think snl represents good resistance when 3) it's not and there's lots of more important vectors of opposition and 4) clinton getting dinner with the snl cast is obvious paparazzi fodder

that's why i posted it

who gives a heck

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

This thread is for posting about bad democrats.
Hillary Clinton is a bad democrat.
Therefore, it is OK to post about Hillary Clinton in this thread.
QED

(Although it's the second time "Hillary Clinton ate a meal at a restaurant" was posted in this thread and it's pretty lite as mocking/discussion fodder goes)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hillary Clinton sucks

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/KCStar/status/832635734959943681

brownbackism seems to be on the back foot in kansas. dems made gains there in the state house in 2016. should be some lessons for rural strategizing.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Hillary Clinton sucks

agreed but once again i urge caution lest we turn into John Derbyshire

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

paranoid randroid posted:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

GalacticAcid posted:

https://twitter.com/KCStar/status/832635734959943681

brownbackism seems to be on the back foot in kansas. dems made gains there in the state house in 2016. should be some lessons for rural strategizing.

This is good. Kansas is going straight to hell unless they can do more poo poo like this

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
no poo poo it was more lighthearted when we were having a laugh at romney not being president, that poo poo was a cathartic sigh of relief that he wouldn't be president and now fuckin look at us!

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

the midwest needs good progressive dems who will stand for the poor agrarian masses and rally against the gold standard

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

that's why i posted it

I dunno maybe they're friends and wanted to hang out?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

paranoid randroid posted:

the Mitt Romney thing was good clean fun because he legit looked like hell for a while after the election and everyone was like, "heh, Mitt Romney" and then moved on with their lives

Hilldawg sucks and needs to disappear.

Mitt Romney sucks and needs to disappear.

See how these thoughts can co-exist? Try it.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

zegermans posted:

I viscerally hate Hillary Clinton as the physical embodiment of fygm Democrats

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

the midwest needs good progressive dems who will stand for the poor agrarian masses and rally against the gold standard

Maybe Hillary Clinton is going to go for William Jennings Bryan's failure-record

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hillary gonna run for the Whig nomination in 2020.

MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'D RUN AGAIN, AND FOR THE NOMINATION OF A LONG-DEAD POLITICAL PARTY, I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS THING I LITERALLY JUST MADE UP

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
we will NOT be CRUCIFIED on Trump's TOILET of GOLD

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

BREAKING: Trump declares martial la-

I'm sorry, we've just been informed that Hillary Clinton was spotted buying groceries like the fiend in human form she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

docbeard posted:

BREAKING: Trump declares martial la-

I'm sorry, we've just been informed that Hillary Clinton was spotted buying groceries like the fiend in human form she is.

fake news; everyone knows she lives on freshly-extracted human livers

• Locked thread