Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Feed the illegals to the alligators. No need for camps. In trump America Rich eat you, what a country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Are people upset that trump hasn't locked her up yet or did they just forget about that

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
"Draining the swamp" is really an amazingly apt metaphor, when you think about it

Swamps, marshes, and estuaries are extremely important ecological features, often with immense biodiversity, including unique animals and flora though, sure, there are many parasites that call it home

Complex root systems capture and filter humanity's waste runoff, decreasing the impact on the ocean and other more sensitive environments. They serve as a buffer for all the poo poo we don't want to pay to clean up, and do an astounding job of holding dangerous chemicals and high-concentrations of macronutrients that would devastate normal areas

Draining a swamp entirely eliminates all of its ecological utility, destroying every benefit it once gave and transforming the resources into something humans can utilize to make money at the expense of the long-term health of humans, animals and plants

He didn't even mean for it to work out like that, just a happy little coincidence

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

well why not posted:

have we yet lolled about what they're spending to keep the FLOTUS in New York? have we lolled about that amount of money in comparison to the endowment to the arts, or hotel rooms for Secretary of State?

LMao this guy thinks Melania is FLOTUS

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Arrhythmia posted:

LMao this guy thinks Melania is FLOTUS

Melania isn't even the member of the Trump family that Donald fucks each night

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

corn in the bible posted:

Are people upset that trump hasn't locked her up yet or did they just forget about that

Some, but most supporters consider him a merciful and benevolent man because he won and is now rolling up his sleeves and getting to work rather than kicking her while she's down

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is there a secret service agent whose job it is to stand security outside the door while the president fucks his wife. Like does he have to listen to that

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
lold today several times, experience enhanced by the amount of broken brains every single day

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Heath posted:

Is there a secret service agent whose job it is to stand security outside the door while the president fucks his wife. Like does he have to listen to that

Buddy, they have a secret service agent for everything. What you're referring to here is what the boys call "the gently caress watch".

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Heath posted:

If you want the real answer, there's a buffer. In the White House itself, there's no one but the first family in the residence. On the road, the president is going to have a suite and there's not going to be anyone hanging out in the next room, though there may be someone outside the door that room (though more likely they'd be stationed at the elevator). So unless the president is especially loud like Taft ("Take my tariff! Take it!"), they're not listening in.

The Russians, however, have some unfortunate person assigned to making transcripts of presidents loving their wives.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-gi...-201737511.html

transcript of the press conference. wowsers

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/PRESlDENTBANNON/status/832232871695941633

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Heath posted:

and while the doormen rail her when donald's in dc

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just lol'd at the idea that Trump might push such strict deportation laws on illegal immigrants that the FLOTUS Melania Trump gets deported.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Bust Rodd posted:

Just lol'd at the idea that Trump might push such strict deportation laws on illegal immigrants that the FLOTUS Melania Trump gets deported.

What's wrong with that?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol Pruitt confirmed as EPA head before his emails are made public because of a judicial order

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
No take backs!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

poll lol

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/832651068098048001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Well, that's going to be tough to unskew. Let's just invert the vertical axis and keep data labels the same.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Oscar Wild posted:

Well, that's going to be tough to unskew.
Not at all. Rasmussen today says 55%. Believe whichever one you want. Done.

E: lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Not at all. Rasmussen today says 55%. Believe whichever one you want. Done.

E: lol

I just write "Donald Trump, actually good. Just tremendous." And anytime i see a fake news story or poll that is mean to our great president I use this as my countersource for the real truth.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Heath posted:

I hope they're paid well. Yeesh

Kumo fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Feb 8, 2018

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
There ya go. Easy Peasy..

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

There ya go. Easy Peasy..

Easy-Deezy

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I just thought of a good lol. Donald Trump took the security of a table load of blank documents in folders more seriously that he does for actual classified material.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
everyones gonna die lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heath posted:

i hope for first lady's sake that they dont at all

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

conspiracy theory lol

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/832658878101807105?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

can't wait for the WH purges of the "secret Obama cabal" lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

major lol if that is true and bannon gets trump done for treason

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

He just finished speaking for a Boeing 787 unveiling in SC.

This didn't happen, but I so wish it did:
"Are they boo-ing me?"
"Uh no, they're saying 'Boo-eing! Boo-eing!'"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

there's belly laugh number one for the day

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Lol, opened up a newspaper and a professor in media relations wrote that "the most neutral thing you can say about Trumps press conference is that it was bizarre".

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can't wait for his rally tomorrow i have high hopes for pure unadulterated lols

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i forgot he was doing that :prepop:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i was beginning to think there might not be any bigly lols today. i was wrong.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HOW LOW CAN IT GO

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Imagine being one of the 38% who actually think he's doing a good job lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted: