Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Surprising no one, parliament has voted against the initiative to Make Marriage Straight Again by a landslide which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Ratpick posted:

Surprising no one, parliament has voted against the initiative to Make Marriage Straight Again by a landslide which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

B-but the sanctity of marriage! :qq:

Kemper Boyd posted:

Rip Suomi-Maidan, you had a poo poo run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL5T5ca7f0

I'm surprised it even lasted over a week.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Kemper Boyd posted:

Rip Suomi-Maidan, you had a poo poo run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL5T5ca7f0

Kertokaa joku nyt mullekkin, mitä vittua nuo oikein koetti saavuttaa? Ja onko tuo ukko vähän maistissa vai kuulostaako vaan siltä samalla kun koettaa uhria esittää?

EDIT: Eikös Maidan ole se aukio Kiovassa missä pidettiin joku verilöyly hieman ennenkuin koko Ukraina meni vituiksi? Onko tässäkin nyt tarkoituksena suututtaa poliisit siihen malliin jotta ne rupeaa talon katoilta sniputtamaan näitä poloisia sorrettuja?

Ratpick posted:

Senkin liperaalit suvakit, olette tuhonneet pyhimmästä pyhimmän: avioliiton. Silloin kun minä olin nuori oli asiat paremmin koska silloin -

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Feb 17, 2017

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.

Gortarius posted:

Kertokaa joku nyt mullekkin, mitä vittua nuo oikein koetti saavuttaa? Ja onko tuo ukko vähän maistissa vai kuulostaako vaan siltä samalla kun koettaa uhria esittää?
A bit of both IMO

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Kemper Boyd posted:

Man being a police officer must be so loving weird sometimes.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Gortarius posted:

EDIT: Eikös Maidan ole se aukio Kiovassa missä pidettiin joku verilöyly hieman ennenkuin koko Ukraina meni vituiksi? Onko tässäkin nyt tarkoituksena suututtaa poliisit siihen malliin jotta ne rupeaa talon katoilta sniputtamaan näitä poloisia sorrettuja?

nyt ne on marttyyreita

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Rexroom posted:

I'm surprised it even lasted over a week.

Well, not over a week; they started it Friday evening last week.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Gortarius posted:

Ääniä kuntavaaleista.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

lol Suomi-Maidan is back (now without a tent)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHM4ILrF418

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
lol http://www.hs.fi/nyt/art-2000005091906.html :ughh:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

laatumedia

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Zat posted:

lol Suomi-Maidan is back (now without a tent)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHM4ILrF418

Is there a finnish word for "shitshow"?

This is like some Kummeli sketch

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I tuned in for 1 minute and they were chanting "NAISET ENSIN"

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
what I mean to say is that THEY HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

quote:

Facepalm tulee alun perin Star Trek: The Next Generation -sarjan legendaarisesta kapteeni Jean-Luc Picardista

Voi kristuksen vittu.

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
I tried to warn you didn´t listen IT`S HABBEDING :DDDD

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Cant wait for the Spurdogielised Uudised :DDDDDD

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

HerraS posted:

Cant wait for the Spurdogielised Uudised :DDDDDD

johan meillä on saamenkieliset uutiset? :confused:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9466080

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

paatoimittajan_kummilapsen_ensimmainen_kesatyo.swf

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I was excited at first, but for some reason they left out the bit where Trump arrives to Finland and you get to choose whether to threaten Finland to stop harbouring terrorists. :sad:

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Please someone enlighten me:

In the aftermath of the Trump sweden fuckup I see a barrage of comments in Iltapaska articles where people claim that Sweden is basically some sort of a chaotic hellhole where grenades are flying, assault rifles roar, every single car is burning all the time and everyone who isn't an immigrant or a refugee is getting raped and then murdered after that.

Now the people who make these claims, in general, can't spell at all or are super vague or look like they are 60+ years old or all of the above so I can't help but take these claims with a bucket of salt. I can't help but to think these are the sort of people like that guy in the Suomi-Maidan ghetto camp who shoved a flashlight in a cops face, sounded like he was wasted as gently caress, failed to comply the polices order to move the camp elsewhere by a given timeframe and then played the victim of oppression when he got arrested. Then later (or before?) said something about how he has to go to päivystys to get himself checked out despite appearing to be just fine, not to mention spending a good five minutes running his mouth off to the cameras just to appear more like a martyr going "Yeah I'm in dire straits but I'm still here fighting for the good cause, I'm a true patriot.". I guess he was in no hurry to get to päivystys, not when he could play the hero for his peers.

So when I see the comments full of these ludicrous claims about Sweden being worse off than Syria then I imagine it's the sort of people described above making the claims who just have some chip on their shoulder and championing a cause makes them feel good about themselves, or they are people who one day saw a black man on the street and were scarred for life. I have no problem believing there are problems with muslims being unable to integrate to western society but somehow I doubt the problems are them roaming the streets with assault rifles, throwing grenades at people and burning all the cars.

There's also zero articles or coverage about anything happening in Sweden, ever, and I don't know if that's because their happenings are not covered here in any quantity or if there isn't anything happening that would ylittää uutiskynnys or if there really is some secret pact with all media outlets that agree not to cover anything negative about anyone who isn't a kantasuomalainen or kantaruotsalainen.

So where do these claims get wind in their sails? Does the good ol' MV-lehti spread this sort of garbage? Do these grenade attacks actually happen every day and somehow the swedish law enforcement and military isn't prompted to appear on the scene to throw the perpetrators into the hoosgow or into a casket? Are these just idiots believing every rumour and story and then blowing them out of proportions?

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Gortarius posted:

So where do these claims get wind in their sails? Does the good ol' MV-lehti spread this sort of garbage? Do these grenade attacks actually happen every day and somehow the swedish law enforcement and military isn't prompted to appear on the scene to throw the perpetrators into the hoosgow or into a casket? Are these just idiots believing every rumour and story and then blowing them out of proportions?

Long answer: yes, no and yes.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
As we've seen in this thread there is a certain type of person who basically just reads a headline and flips the gently caress out without any shred of analysis or wish to educate themselves on the issue. I don't get it myself but since about 99% of such people seem to be 55+ I guess it might be because lead has hosed up their brains? Almost anyone younger then that who reads MV-lehti and the like has a screwed-up brain too thanks to substance abuse or getting too little oxygen at birth, etc. Or they for some bizarre reason like to pretend to have serious learning difficulties on comment sections which would be a sign of some other sort of mental issue.

I guess those people could be told that if Sweden is such a hellhole then Finland must be even worse because we have a higher murder rate but why bother? All you get is incomprehensible yelling about FAKE NEWS and SUVAKKIMEDIA from someone who probably would have been all Aktion T4'd in the glorious fascist utopia they dream of. Unless you're like me and get some sort of perverse joy in seeing their tear-filled shitfit exit tantrums (speaking of mental issues I should probably see a professional about that) you wont get much out of it.

Basically if someone is dumb enough to get all their information from a bargain bin Putin puppet they have major problems with their brain. No regular person spends their time obsessing about rape committed by non-whites and having seizures about political correctness.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Feb 20, 2017

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

tbf the situation in Sweden is degrading rapidly and there's no telling when the whole thing is going to come crashing down. I have distant relatives who've lived in sweden for decades and from what I've heard they are now seriously considering a move back to Finland. It's no surprise that more and more finns are choosing Estonia as their vacation destination over sweden.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The near future swedish refugee crisis will be this government's greatest challenge yet, and that's saying something. There's no way we can support all those swedes so it's clear some hard decision need to be made

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

kikkelivelho posted:

The near future swedish refugee crisis will be this government's greatest challenge yet, and that's saying something. There's no way we can support all those swedes so it's clear some hard decision need to be made

We can locate them all to Ahvenanmaa.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The swedes look strange and have no cultural similarities to us. Welcoming millions of them to Finland would certainly destroy our native culture and values

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Gortarius posted:

Please someone enlighten me:

In the aftermath of the Trump sweden fuckup I see a barrage of comments in Iltapaska articles where people claim that Sweden is basically some sort of a chaotic hellhole where grenades are flying, assault rifles roar, every single car is burning all the time and everyone who isn't an immigrant or a refugee is getting raped and then murdered after that.

Now the people who make these claims, in general, can't spell at all or are super vague or look like they are 60+ years old or all of the above so I can't help but take these claims with a bucket of salt. I can't help but to think these are the sort of people like that guy in the Suomi-Maidan ghetto camp who shoved a flashlight in a cops face, sounded like he was wasted as gently caress, failed to comply the polices order to move the camp elsewhere by a given timeframe and then played the victim of oppression when he got arrested. Then later (or before?) said something about how he has to go to päivystys to get himself checked out despite appearing to be just fine, not to mention spending a good five minutes running his mouth off to the cameras just to appear more like a martyr going "Yeah I'm in dire straits but I'm still here fighting for the good cause, I'm a true patriot.". I guess he was in no hurry to get to päivystys, not when he could play the hero for his peers.

So when I see the comments full of these ludicrous claims about Sweden being worse off than Syria then I imagine it's the sort of people described above making the claims who just have some chip on their shoulder and championing a cause makes them feel good about themselves, or they are people who one day saw a black man on the street and were scarred for life. I have no problem believing there are problems with muslims being unable to integrate to western society but somehow I doubt the problems are them roaming the streets with assault rifles, throwing grenades at people and burning all the cars.

There's also zero articles or coverage about anything happening in Sweden, ever, and I don't know if that's because their happenings are not covered here in any quantity or if there isn't anything happening that would ylittää uutiskynnys or if there really is some secret pact with all media outlets that agree not to cover anything negative about anyone who isn't a kantasuomalainen or kantaruotsalainen.

Check this out http://www.swedenwatch.com/ . The swedish media is covering up all the immigrant crime stories btw, that's why you don't see them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Kranaatteja heittelevät muslimilaumat ovat lähes saavuttaneet Tornionjoen. Ruotsin feministihallinnon viimeinen tukikohta on Haaparannan Systembolagetissa. Loppu tulee.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Stockholm Syndrome posted:

Check this out http://www.swedenwatch.com/ . The swedish media is covering up all the immigrant crime stories btw, that's why you don't see them.

When did ligur buy a new username?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
THE MEDIA IS IGNORING IMMIGRANT STORIES

*somehow misses the fact that for a good decade or so every time an immigrant does so much as a really smelly fart it's reported by virtually every media outlet*

like said, some sort of brain damage is the only explanation :shrug:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

*somehow misses the fact that for a good decade or so every time an immigrant does so much as a really smelly fart it's reported by virtually every media outlet*

hahahahaahahahh

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Nenonen posted:

When did ligur buy a new username?

Not ligur, sorry if you didn't like me posting facts.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

DarkCrawler posted:

THE MEDIA IS IGNORING IMMIGRANT STORIES

Evidence of these unreported immigrant crime waves can also never be given (except by linking some bullshit MV-lehti article) since, you know, IT'S NOT REPORTED BY THE MEDIA but a friend of a friend of a co-worker has an uncle who works for the Gestapo said that

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Not ligur, sorry if you didn't like me posting facts.

voi ei, en tarkoittanut loukata!

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Evidence of these unreported immigrant crime waves can also never be given (except by linking some bullshit MV-lehti article) since, you know, IT'S NOT REPORTED BY THE MEDIA but a friend of a friend of a co-worker has an uncle who works for the Gestapo said that

The interesting thing is how nämä asiat nyt koetaan.

Last week, the Swedish police debunked the "OVER FIDDY NO GO ZONES IN SWEDEN" thing I've heard approximately a hundred times over the last few weeks on the Suomi Ensin streams and newspaper comments and argh: http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6630452

Tl;dr: the original report identified 50+ problem areas so the police could focus extra resources on handling them. The kind of stuff you do on the regular in a law enforcement organization really. But the far right turned the areas into no go zones in their propaganda and it won't matter at all that it gets debunked time and time again.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

This seems to cover all crime, not crime committed by immigrants specifically, and their source looks to be the police website. Some coverup, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Elukka posted:

This seems to cover all crime, not crime committed by immigrants specifically, and their source looks to be the police website. Some coverup, huh.

You know what they say, the best place to hide things is in plain sight? Trump should be informed on someone smashing the windows in a bakery shop in Kaplansgatan.