Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

phwoar, that's pretty good, I feel like Dybala should've had that though.

trem_two posted:

That was Allegri's 100th win as Juve's manager in all competitions, he was the fastest to reach that mark. He has the best win % of any Juve manager.

This is insane to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

This is insane to me.

You can only polish a turd so much, Gigi!

But really, he's definitely benefitted from having the rest of the league be real bad but to his credit, apart from the odd game, the wheels just never seem to come off. Juve play extremely consistently, manage to incorporate new young players, have had the best defensive line debatably in the world (this one might be masturbatory but w/e) and yeah we also have financial dominance thanks in part to a dope stadium.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

He also has a really complete squad available to him and has taken advantage of it really well. When injuries have forced him to change formations he has known how to make it work, and the players do the work for him. Pretty much everyone runs their asses off and have very decent work rates.

Who would have thought that Mandzukic would work out in the ridiculous "box to box winger" role he's playing in now? Higuain is often seen helping defend, even Dybala does his part and I think this has to be Allegri's doing.

Conte's Juve was a ruthless machine, Allegri's Juve is an adaptable living thing fueled by his DAI DAI DAI screams from the sidelines and it is much better to watch than the cold military precision while under Conte.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I'd say Juve has one of the best back lines in the world. Paired with Bayern because what I wouldn't do to have Alaba and Boateng :allears:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

DEU DEU DEU LOFEU LOFEU LOFEU

https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/status/831160728996413440

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Fascisti: Marchetti; Basta, de Vrij, Hoedt, Radu; Parolo, Biglia, Milinkovic-Savic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Keita Balde

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Gomez, Zapata, Vangioni; Pasalic, Locatelli, Poli; Suso, Deulofeu, Ocampos

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lmao that is one of the worst lineups I've seen all year, we're going to get loving steamrolled.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

trust in DEU DEU DEU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Marchetti had a last minute injury, Strakosha's playing.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

trust in DEU DEU DEU

It's not the front I'm worried about, though it is weird playing with no striker, just look at that defense. Even in midfield, Locatelli hasn't been very good lately. It's basically Gigio, two walls of clowns and the forwards.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Milans jerseys are a loving crime

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I'm watching this....

at work.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol get tae gently caress

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Pffff

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

No joke Donnarumma is better than Buffon was at his age.

Also: Suso!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
good lad suso

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Coulda won that for fucks sake. Dominated the second half.

Susowns though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I'm really hoping these investors are real because it's gonna be hard to turn down whatever silly money some oil club offers for Donnarumma otherwise.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Simone Poodoin posted:

trust in DEU DEU DEU

well, you had your chance

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

ephex posted:

well, you had your chance

Lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Massimo Oddo has been canned from Pescara. Not surprising, but lol if they think they are going to manage to stay in Serie A.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I remember thinking Pescara would be decent at the start of the year. Yeah, not so much.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/831552751234588672

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Somebody buy Tanc an account

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/831609907132690432

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Seltzer posted:

Somebody buy Tanc an account

agreed

https://twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/831435212005445632

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
mbison

https://twitter.com/DavidAmoyal/status/831616715855372291

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I hope this goes through

Also I'm lolling heavily at the Tanc bits today

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
looks like Florenzi tore the ligament in his knee again in training, and needs to have surgery again

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

looks like Florenzi tore the ligament in his knee again in training, and needs to have surgery again

Fucks sake his career is gonna be over before it ever really got going. I hope he recovers in time for next season.

In less bad news, Zeman has returned to the Pescara bench. RIP Pescara but it will be entertaining at least.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Canepazzo, why are we wearing neon puke kits?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I also REALLy hope Sousa gets canned this season. It's shown he cannot adapt or break habits.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also please sell Tomovic, Badelj, Tello, illicic, Tatarasanu, Tomovic (seriously get rid of him) and get some gold youngsters.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Soulex posted:

Also please sell Tomovic, Badelj, Tello, illicic, Tatarasanu, Tomovic (seriously get rid of him) and get some gold youngsters.

Perhaps I am being sophomoric but isn't it a bit silly to sell half of your starters to bring in some possibly good youngsters?

Seems like a good way to hold on to 6th-8th place, though.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

re: Roma Villareal

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

It's our third kit, we play that one in the Europa League away matches.

A few of those have switched off since a few matches, like Badelj and Ilicic, just coasting by till the end of season. Tello I'd keep, Tomovic I am ambivalent as he's an ok bench, Tatarusanu has improved 100x since we got Sportiello.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Florenzi is having surgery today, expected to return sometime around October.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

It's our third kit, we play that one in the Europa League away matches.

A few of those have switched off since a few matches, like Badelj and Ilicic, just coasting by till the end of season. Tello I'd keep, Tomovic I am ambivalent as he's an ok bench, Tatarusanu has improved 100x since we got Sportiello.

Hasn't improved enough to extend his contract so why Sousa isn't giving him valuable playing time is ludicrous. Tello hasn't made enough of an impact to warrant his price tag, and Tomovic is that one hook up you always go to and you hate it but you need it so you bite your tongue and act like you're interested when you're really not and have to pretend to yawn every time she tries to kiss you. Tomovic is baggage and he needs to go. If he stays, people will be tempted to put him as a starter. Tomovic is not girlfriend material. Tomovic says she is, but then you wake up sewn up in the sheets being beaten with a tire iron and she is screaming "THE SAFE WORD IS ''MARRY ME!'"

The problem lie in the starters themselves. Badelj has a very loud and stupid agent and when he wasn't sold in winter, surprisingly, we were left holding our dick in our hands looking for our replacement.

What happened to black? That was so good.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Tello hasn't made enough of an impact to warrant his price tag, and Tomovic is that one hook up you always go to and you hate it but you need it so you bite your tongue and act like you're interested when you're really not and have to pretend to yawn every time she tries to kiss you. Tomovic is baggage and he needs to go. If he stays, people will be tempted to put him as a starter. Tomovic is not girlfriend material. Tomovic says she is, but then you wake up sewn up in the sheets being beaten with a tire iron and she is screaming "THE SAFE WORD IS ''MARRY ME!'"

I'm loving dying, lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Juve gonna win 9-0 tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

loving lol Soulex

• Locked thread