Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
 I WILL BE TALKING2 PEOPLE 2 CREATE A NEW POLITICAL POLLING CO. THAT SHOWS FACTS, IN OTHER WORDS HONEST&TRUTHFUL! OTHER POLLS FAKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
whoa gently caress my head is spinning like i just breathed a poo poo load of helium Christ

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

is there no difference between PollsterPolls and Gallup though

'Cuz one is like a long standing respected organization and the other is PollsterPolls.

e: also she won the popular vote so the polls weren't exactly wrong there depending on methodology and whatever

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

'Cuz one is like a long standing respected organization and the other is PollsterPolls.

e: also she won the popular vote so the polls weren't exactly wrong there depending on methodology and whatever

Lol you actually tried to interact with Noted Forums R-tard SPH.

one of my lols today was at you moridin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lolling @ the polling

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Arrhythmia posted:

I WILL BE TALKING2 PEOPLE 2 CREATE A NEW POLITICAL POLLING CO. THAT SHOWS FACTS, IN OTHER WORDS HONEST&TRUTHFUL! OTHER POLLS FAKE

Will your polling company actually show that the candidate who will lose the election is losing

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Personally I just said candidate names at my cat and she only meowed when I said donald trump. 100% success rate so far

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

I am glad there are polls that allow people to know what opinion they should have.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also people don't get how odds work

if the polls predicted 70/30 odds and the side that was not favored to win does anyway, that doesn't suddenly invalidate all polling/statistics/odds. If you roll a dice and it comes up 6 then great but you'll never be more likely to roll a 6 than not.

Fog Tripper posted:

I am glad there are polls that allow people to know what opinion they should have.

i think they're more bc humans can't stand waiting and what every scrap of information as to the outcome of a situation as possible rather than some concerted propaganda effort lol that's some :tinfoil: poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

feed the lols not the trolls

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

Personally I just said candidate names at my cat and she only meowed when I said donald trump. 100% success rate so far

FAKE NEWS CNN CATS

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Something statistically unlikely happend. Guess it's time to throw out all statistical data forever. Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

feed the lols not the trolls

yeah please don't poo poo up my thread i'm v proud of it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

corn in the bible posted:

Tremendous cat. Outstanding career. You know that cat caught a mouse the other day? What a deal. Great cat, hard-working cat.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

This cat is like me. Tells it like it is. Gets deals done. Not like you liars. Fake mice, very fake mice.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/johnfraher/status/832487451620892672

He's the secretary of state. The SECRETARY OF STATE had to sleep in a mental hospital because the administration is too much of a poo poo parade to manage to phone ahead for a room! For his debut diplomatic trip!

that one really got the blood pumping, what a start to the day.

efb lol

Rex Sanitorium

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who wants to start Fake News Broadcasting w me and get press passes and stuff

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bag em and tag em posted:

Something statistically unlikely happend. Guess it's time to throw out all statistical data forever. Lol

My job uses statistics constantly but since they election I've completely stopping using the mathematical models and just come to whatever conclusions I feel like at the time. My boss says my inaccurate models are bankrupting the company but I know that's just fake news.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I really think we are glossing over the fact that Donald Ja'crispy Trump said in an interview that Epstein likes his women young and Trump likes him, because he likes young women.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i think this insane sheriff might be a goon

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/832657586424004609?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Oh poo poo lold in class and had to pretend it was a coughing fit

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Arrhythmia posted:

HOW LOW CAN IT GO

35%. That's the bottom of the chart.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

scrubs season six posted:

My job uses statistics constantly but since they election I've completely stopping using the mathematical models and just come to whatever conclusions I feel like at the time. My boss says my inaccurate models are bankrupting the company but I know that's just fake news.

by law of trumpian physics you'll have his job by the end of the year

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

scrubs season six posted:

*splits kings when the dealer is showing 10*

"Uh sir, chances are that's going to end poorly."

FAKE NEWS FAKE POLLS MAGA MAGA *splits again*

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Hey now. You're an all star. Get your game on. Go play.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Yer Burnt posted:

He just finished speaking for a Boeing 787 unveiling in SC.

This didn't happen, but I so wish it did:
"Are they boo-ing me?"
"Uh no, they're saying 'Boo-eing! Boo-eing!'"

Extra lols for this because here in SC our labor force is dumb enough to vote against unionization.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

He got the dope part right LOL

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
been making this face a lot lately

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

my new dog posted:

Who wants to start Fake News Broadcasting w me and get press passes and stuff

I would totally jump on board on this, as a former fake newsman

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/832464813204705280

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
I'm Trumps cute, cuddly, flappy old body

lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
look away while you pee on me ivanka

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hahaha

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

lilljonas posted:

I'm Trumps cute, cuddly, flappy old body

lol

Hehe got my lol in for 2/17/17

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Jose posted:

yeah please don't poo poo up my thread i'm v proud of it

You've done a fantastic job, really tremendous work. All the people, all of them, are saying what a great job you're doing. Really - we couldn't be prouder. And I said to myself, I said, who else could have done such a wonderful job? And you know what they said? They said nobody. Nobody, because nobody else could have done it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

:siren: DONALD TRUMP PISS TAPE LEAKED :siren:

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VZlKSBtu2g :nws:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

pictured: trump on left, bannon on right

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Trump's latest press conference was hosted on a pro-Trump YouTube channel, some of the comments are what you'd expect but there's still time for a few lols here:

MASTERBLASTER, lolll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bless this mess