Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i'd be so pretty if i do say so myself

Thank you for fulfilling my wildest fantasies !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

hahaha this is loving great

so is this fucker gonna end the republic or what?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

I guess steve Miller is not allowed back lol

Good, keep that deadeyed freak from getting any more fame.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LordAbaddon posted:

How exactly are a random grab bag of neo-nazis comparable to a communist revolutionary? Nazis and Communists are kind of mutually exclusive.

No not in belief, like they are the non leader idealist

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pomp posted:

i've hit bottom folks

i'm eating little caesars

I have that like once or twice a year, you're still cool.

Besides, your next meal will taste that much better now in comparison. Like how Trump makes us realize Bush wasnt so bad. Yet I still wish he'd been strangled in his crib

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

what is it with right wing nutjobs having the same name as awesome 70s guitarists.

first joe walsh now steve miller

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
does anyone have the tweets from that girl who took pics all over mar-a-lago and its gaudiness

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Pomp posted:

i've hit bottom folks

i'm eating little caesars

you can get medium pizzas for like 5 bucks on fridays :saddowns:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

i think trude rimmed trump so it wouldn't happen

hosed up if true

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i'd be so pretty if i do say so myself

you make a beautiful fairy Linds :kiddo:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

steve miller banned

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
a heartrning thought is that climate change will drown florida and ma al lago as a direct result of trump policy

:unsmith:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Solarin posted:

steve miller banned

Really nice

Nice^3

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

you make a beautiful fairy Linds :kiddo:

thank you :blush:
:sparkles::sparkles:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ex post facho posted:

a heartrning thought is that climate change will drown florida and ma al lago as a direct result of trump policy

:unsmith:

trump will be dead before that happens thou

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/anitakumar01/status/832561194686877696

:iiam:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Solarin posted:

steve miller banned

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

who is okay in these days of trump?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

brewing #coffee

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Gringostar posted:

trump will be dead before that happens thou
his children wont be :q:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

did anyone talk about how rex tillerson and bannon completely gutted whats left of the state deparment yesterday? "diplomats" aren't a thing anymore lol, its all bannonite anime nazis calling the foreign policy shots now

quote:

While Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday.

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed.

These staffers in particular are often the conduit between the secretary’s office to the country bureaus, where the regional expertise is centered. Inside the State Department, some officials fear that this is a politically-minded purge that cuts out much-needed expertise from the policy-making, rather than simply reorganizing the bureaucracy.

There are clear signals being sent that many key foreign policy portfolios will be controlled directly by the White House, rather than through the professional diplomats.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

triple sulk posted:

brewing #coffee

https://twitter.com/Sixers/status/832767139756986369/photo/1‬

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

the black husserl posted:

did anyone talk about how rex tillerson and bannon completely gutted whats left of the state deparment yesterday? "diplomats" aren't a thing anymore lol, its all bannonite anime nazis calling the foreign policy shots now

If you do that then they can't get killed in embassy attacks, checkmate, Shillary!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Mnoba posted:

you can get medium pizzas for like 5 bucks on fridays :saddowns:

we get that poo poo all the time here in georgia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Itzena posted:

Also Nextwave.

[extrnely edge & christuan voice] grrrr post an essaygrrrrr

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Lol if you think Rex Tillerson has any say in anything. Dude can't even get the White House to return his calls.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump did a been gonezi

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Yowza

Serf
May 5, 2011

if you ever wanted to eat yourself to death in as few meals as possible, the south has u covered

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

Saw Ben Folds play a few times and he was great. It was yeeeears ago tho so hopefully he's still good

Saw him with Rufus Wainwright

It loving owned

Also *wave is garbo

BenFolds@home would be a good username

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

at least every second steve bannon spends planning his Alliance vs. Hoard irl spectacular is a second he doesn't spend planning to throw me in a camp because I dyed my nutsack hair pink or w/e

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I'm sure it's fine

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Yeah it was mentioned here earlier today. He had to stay at a sanitarium 30 minutes away from the meeting because no one confirmed he was going or booked him a hotel. You know, cause they fired everyone lol.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

other people want to bash the fash like punch them but idk i kinda just wanna drag my sweaty sack across their faces and call it even

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo rheyre setting back amwrixab diplkmacy decades

this is tge sort of thig yoyd do if you were trying to soft land an end to us auperpower status insodar as the us exerting exceptional control of the entirw global political situation is concerned

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If only there was some other coequal branch of gov charged with overseeing the executive

Maybe next time

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Yeah it was mentioned here earlier today. He had to stay at a sanitarium 30 minutes away from the meeting because no one confirmed he was going or booked him a hotel. You know, cause they fired everyone lol.

totally different news story, this broke today (tillerson at the spa story was yesterday) and is way more worrying because our last few senior diplomats got purged for not following the Way of the Bannon

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Trump did a been gonezi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Chris Hayes is doing a segment on that Jewish reporter at the press conference yesterday. I've seen this clip like a dozen times now and it's just as insane and retarded every single time.

• Locked thread