Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TheStateSucks/status/832349823672004610

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

neongrey posted:

Yeah I didn't mean to be quite so glib about it, it's just one of those things where I've heard a few things about Popehat also being lousy but never specifically in what way, and I was vaguely wondering if it was anything other than the expected ways (ie, going to the wall for the sorts of speech that I, a person in favour of hate speech laws, believe should be illegal [and are where I live] but is not in America).

Ken's a big supporter of the FIRE, and is often harsh towards campus protestors, and is also a big 2nd amendment guy, so depending on where you hang out people could be slagging on him for those.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

idgi why should anyone care what cyberstalin thinks, or any of the other two in this tweet?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
https://twitter.com/St_Rev/status/832118602874621952

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/St_Rev/status/832119136423702529
Ah, so it's the Zhuangzhist who figured out how the white genocide is going to go down.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/alicemazzy/status/832464696569520128
https://twitter.com/alicemazzy/status/832467282337017857

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Both are loving tiny groups of people, why is this person so concerned by this?

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Josef bugman posted:

Because a former LF poster trolled the gently caress out of Wesley Smorgasbord.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
Fahrenheit 1488: It's so unfair that the right can't get away with domestic terrorism, not like those lefties used to I mean totally still could and SURELY WILL!!

wat.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The Right is aware that they'll lose when it comes to street violence, which implies that the popular support they constantly trumpet doesn't exist. Long scholarly (it's scholarly because it's long and vice versa) works must be written about how Nazi punching is barbarous.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Relevant Tangent posted:

The Right is aware that they'll lose when it comes to street violence, which implies that the popular support they constantly trumpet doesn't exist. Long scholarly (it's scholarly because it's long and vice versa) works must be written about how Nazi punching is barbarous.

The left has been obsessing over being non-violent for decades now while the right has made owning a gun a form of conservative virtue signaling and encouraged the militia movement to be way more active. I'm firmly in camp "punch every nazi in sight", but the majority on the political left will more likely surrender before there's even a possibility of a street fight.

So start taking self-defense classes and get your rear end to the gun range.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Edit: May have been a probate-worthy phrase.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
The good news is the American military and police are not very right-wing at all, and definitely don't have an absurd unprecedented arsenal and ability to track dissidents.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I'm sure the oath keepers will resist any unconstitutional orders.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

90s Cringe Rock posted:

I'm sure the oath keepers will resist any unconstitutional orders.
Some of them probably would; wasn't it the Oath Keepers who had that schism over whether or not to support and arm the good (black) citizens of Ferguson against the plundering police?

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

darthbob88 posted:

Some of them probably would; wasn't it the Oath Keepers who had that schism over whether or not to support and arm the good (black) citizens of Ferguson against the plundering police?

Yeah, it was. Very few of our enemies are as monolithic as we fear.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

darthbob88 posted:

Yeah, which led to some Oath Keepers standing watch over the businesses with guns on the roof. When they weren't able to do that any more, they started marching with the protesters.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

That was a pretty funny moment... the Oath Keepers who actually believed in the stated goals of the organization suddenly realizing that a sizeable chunk really were just in it for the white supremacy.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Josef bugman posted:

I'm going with, "Hasn't had a single new thought since 2009."

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Josef bugman posted:

it's us: we are the illuminati

when you've been here long enough we'll invite you to our secret cabal irc

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

That's a funny thing to call BYOB

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
MMS has written the same blogpost he's written 60 times before. That's not what's interesting here. What's interesting is the guy who decides to go off in the comments section.

Bored Stupid posted:

nice entry..and another top slice of artwork, i LOVE you mms.

Bored Stupid posted:

What I hate today.
1. I hate the last post made by a retard over at Karls dead blog...im posting my comment again here.... This guy is loving stupid and clueless. He says he had no right to bring a child into the world and then goes on to say..."And as beautiful as he was and as great as it was to have him in our lives, I hope and pray (ha!) that I'll never do that again. It's not fair. The next one could die too, or worse." ....hey retard, you dont have to hope and pray it doesnt happen again, you just stop those babies coming out your wifes vagina. Get it? You FAILED to protect your son for all your big noting of your fatherly abilities and its just plain stupid to run over and kill your child in your own driveway. Thats not an accident. Thats negligence. Yes I know it was his wife but so what. Still dumb parenting.
2. I hate the shithead that didnt thank or acknowledge me for leaving my work and going over to the entrance to let him in.
3. I hate that my coworker ia a fat short tub of lard that wobbles around and doesn't do his job properly and makes my job harder.
4. I hate the fishmonger for having a better physique than me. And I hate that that quality alone makes him more attractive to the shallow opposite sex.
5. I hate the same retarded mentally ill man who races around the supermarket at 6am in the morning like some kind of paranoid bird like creature.
6. And my shift is only 2 hours old and I could list more but I will conclude by saying there are definitely qualities about you, reader, which make me look at you with contempt. Yes I hate you

Mister Mean Spirited posted:

If one were looking for reasons to loathe the entire human race, the average woman’s choice in lovers is enough to make one into a life-long misanthrope. The female’s preference for certain sexual partners is sufficient to make one hate all humanity.

All of which just reinforces my belief that MMS is viral marketing for Andy Daly's new character, a pessimist version of The Incredible Blasko

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

MizPiz posted:

The left has been obsessing over being non-violent for decades now while the right has made owning a gun a form of conservative virtue signaling and encouraged the militia movement to be way more active. I'm firmly in camp "punch every nazi in sight", but the majority on the political left will more likely surrender before there's even a possibility of a street fight.

So start taking self-defense classes and get your rear end to the gun range.

Guns are for cowards

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Improbable Lobster posted:

Guns are for cowards

You're right, when the right sees that they're the only ones armed, they'll recognize the dignity of melee combat and be compelled to fight face to face with honor and respect.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

MizPiz posted:

You're right, when the right sees that they're the only ones armed, they'll recognize the dignity of melee combat and be compelled to fight face to face with honor and respect.

You'd have to a loving idiot that jerks off into their gun to think that street gunfights wouldn't just result in armed crackdowns on any and all left wing groups.

Or are you one of the barely literate types that thinks they can take on the most heavily armed military on earth with pappy's old peashooter?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

MizPiz posted:

You'd have to a loving idiot that jerks off into their gun to think that street gunfights wouldn't just result in armed crackdowns on any and all left wing groups.

Or are you one of the barely literate types that thinks they can take on the most heavily armed military on earth with pappy's old peashooter?

Life either has meaning or it doesn’t.

If existence has no deeper meaning, then you might as well stop reading and go do whatever the hell you want. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if you go gently caress yourself or go gently caress the world over. It doesn’t make any difference.

If, however, reality does have some sort of significance, then that meaning may not necessarily be something that you would particularly like. The truth might not be something that you would ever want to hear.

The meaning of life may not be a good thing. The meaning of life may not be nice. If the meaning of life were “happiness,” then I would wager that your own life would be a lot happier. If the meaning of life were “joy,” then it would follow that your own existence would be a hell of a lot more joyful. The significance of life may not be “love” or “kindness” – or anything else that the mass media tells you. If the authorities tell you to focus on the “positive,” then the genuine meaning is going to be found in what the elite would rather that you not explore – the “negative.”

The meaning of life is going to be discovered in what the do-gooders tell to avoid. The meaning of life is going to be exactly that element of the human personality that everyone refuses to accept. The meaning of life is going to be discerned in precisely that part of the human psyche that no one wants to acknowledge. Meaning is always something that you are unable to face.

The meaning of life is malevolence. The meaning of life is malice. All you have is misery, my friend – and that misfortune is the solution to the question of a meaning to existence.

Human beings are on this planet for one reason and one reason only. We are here to hate.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Punching Nazis is effective because they get caught crying on camera and run to the police like the weepy babies they are. Shooting them just lets them play with their persecution fantasies.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Punching Nazis is effective because they get caught crying on camera and run to the police like the weepy babies they are. Shooting them just lets them play with their persecution fantasies.

You aren't wrong, but there's going to be a point where the nazis realize 1) they out arm the left and 2) the powers that be will go out of their way to even justify killing nonviolent protesters. You don't have to buy a gun and I sure as poo poo won't advocate firing the first shot, but it's probably going to be a pretty good idea to get used to being around and using a gun.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i sometimes ponder how many MRAs grew up watching unfunny poo poo like The Man Show and took it completely serious :v:

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Race Realists posted:

i sometimes ponder how many MRAs grew up watching unfunny poo poo like The Man Show and took it completely serious :v:

Looking back on that show, I'm not convinced Adam Carolla was in on the joke or realized it was satirical at times.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

MizPiz posted:

You aren't wrong, but there's going to be a point where the nazis realize 1) they out arm the left and 2) the powers that be will go out of their way to even justify killing nonviolent protesters. You don't have to buy a gun and I sure as poo poo won't advocate firing the first shot, but it's probably going to be a pretty good idea to get used to being around and using a gun.

Hey Mr Mean, have you considered assembling these blogs posts into book form? I talked one of my favorite bloggers into doing this, and he now sells it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmic-Horror-Clever-Animals-Benjamin/dp/1523754699/

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Life either has meaning or it doesn’t.

If existence has no deeper meaning, then you might as well stop reading and go do whatever the hell you want. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if you go gently caress yourself or go gently caress the world over. It doesn’t make any difference.

If, however, reality does have some sort of significance, then that meaning may not necessarily be something that you would particularly like. The truth might not be something that you would ever want to hear.

The meaning of life may not be a good thing. The meaning of life may not be nice. If the meaning of life were “happiness,” then I would wager that your own life would be a lot happier. If the meaning of life were “joy,” then it would follow that your own existence would be a hell of a lot more joyful. The significance of life may not be “love” or “kindness” – or anything else that the mass media tells you. If the authorities tell you to focus on the “positive,” then the genuine meaning is going to be found in what the elite would rather that you not explore – the “negative.”

The meaning of life is going to be discovered in what the do-gooders tell to avoid. The meaning of life is going to be exactly that element of the human personality that everyone refuses to accept. The meaning of life is going to be discerned in precisely that part of the human psyche that no one wants to acknowledge. Meaning is always something that you are unable to face.

The meaning of life is malevolence. The meaning of life is malice. All you have is misery, my friend – and that misfortune is the solution to the question of a meaning to existence.

Human beings are on this planet for one reason and one reason only. We are here to hate.

thats Lottery of Babylon's job, Vosy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

MizPiz posted:

Oh yeah, I'm sure that shooting a cop who's shooting at you would definitely end well and isn't just the paranoid fantasy of a nutcase

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
"Yeah, lets make it so that the cops and right wingers don't even have to plant a weapon on you!"

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Billy Gnosis posted:

Looking back on that show, I'm not convinced Adam Carolla was in on the joke or realized it was satirical at times.

wondered the exact same thing. given what he's turned into, id say youre probably right

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

"Yeah, lets make it so that the cops and right wingers don't even have to plant a weapon on you!"

Oh yeah, I'm sure that shooting a cop who's shooting at you would definitely end well and isn't just the paranoid fantasy of a nutcase

Some might wish that an ex-lover goes on to enjoy a happy life. Some might hope that an ex-girlfriend might find joy in a new relationship. Some might desire the best for a former sexual partner. I am not one of those people. I always wish the worst.

We live in unpleasant times. Modern democracy asserts that divorce is a good thing. Mass media insists that break-ups are drat near unavoidable. Feminists say that a woman has no need for a man’s love. So be it. I need you to come to an understanding that you can’t change cultural fashions. I’ve got to shake some sense into you. You need to accept that any relationship is doomed from the start.

If you are unlucky enough to fall in love, then you need an edge. If you ever are unfortunate to feel affection, then you drat well better have an exit strategy.

The greater your sentiments for the female in question, the more you are going to need to settle scores when the romance comes to an end. Affection is all about avenging things.

The minute you first cast your gaze upon her, you need to expect that she will leave you. Since any possible love affair will never have any future no matter what, then it is only fair that you prepare for the inevitable. Got to anticipate a woman’s duplicity. Got to be preemptive about a lover’s betrayal. Since a wife is certain turn unfaithful on you, then you want to be in a position to hurt her as much as she will harm you.

Since it is dead certain that she will abandon you, then it is only fair that you insert enough subliminal commands into her psyche to gently caress her up when she finally does leave. Might as well turn those whispered sweet nothings into hypnotic commands. Might as well transform all that pillow talk into subconscious directives. You don’t just need to insert part of your body into all her orifices, but you must embed a new pattern of belief in her unconscious. You need to implant the idea that she will be wretched without you. Consider it a kind of prenuptial psychology.

I’ve never understood how some weak characters might desire only the best for an ex-wife: after all, the best would have the female still living with you – so if she has fallen away from you, then you might as well help her descend to the bottom of the pit. You can’t change the social pressure that will cause her to desert you, but you can leave enough unconscious directives to cause the woman to forever regret her actions.

If you have made another person as miserable as you are, then you have truly accomplished something.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

So if they're going to shoot you regardless of whether or not you actually have a gun, what's there to lose? :v:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

MizPiz posted:

So if they're going to shoot you regardless of whether or not you actually have a gun, what's there to lose? :v:

I'm certainly defeated by your persistence

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Josef bugman posted:

https://twitter.com/kantbot2000/status/832625401507635200

https://twitter.com/mrbones_is_back/status/832626307670253568

Not sure what to say about this.

Silver2195 has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Feb 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

MizPiz posted:

You could save yourself a few hundred dollars and categorically make your life safer by not owning a gun but I guess that would prevent you from loving and cumming in your guns.