Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Alain Post posted:

One of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling who constantly puts on great matches should do midcard jobs.

But enough about Chris Jericho. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Apparently Wyatt pinning Cena clean two times in a row was Cena's idea. He's really trying to shed that Nexus karma. Part of me wishes that when Vince is on his deathbed at the very last second he reveals he's giving the company to Cena instead of Stephanie.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The man who beat Bruno, Ivan Koloff, has passed away.

I don't understand why WWE never inducted him into their HoF when they had the chance.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Davros1 posted:

I don't understand why WWE never inducted him into their HoF when they had the chance.

They were far too busy inducting once-in-a-lifetime stars like The Bushwackers, Koko Ware & The Godfather.

Also, RIP Russian Bear :ussr:

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
HHH wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror to a post it note that says "You're one of the all time best!" written in his handwriting. Then he looks into the mirror reflection and sighs, knowing he is not.

But maybe he can convince others he is....

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress HHH AND Foochs :colbert:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Foochs was always good, unlike HHH

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

has HHH ever delivered a good looking pedigree?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

has HHH ever delivered a good looking pedigree?
Before he nearly killed that one dude it always looked more impactful

Foley always used to take it like a champ tho

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
HHH tried so hard to be like Lemmy even though Lemmy was probably not a actual fascist, he just liked history and collecting Nazi stuff. Wait a minute oh god Lemmy was really a Nazi too? :smith:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

St Evan Echoes posted:

someone post the wm19 time passing "hooks the leg!" picture

When I made it, I totally forgot that HHH didn't even bother to hook the leg afterwards & just assumed he did. Makes that burial even worse.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm still SO MAD about London and Kendrick running out to help HHH and he loving pedigrees them.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Should we embrace the hate for HHH or should we rise above hate for HHH?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Davros1 posted:

you know for all the talk about 2016 being the year of death that's already more high profile wrestlers dead this year

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dsriggs posted:

When I made it, I totally forgot that HHH didn't even bother to hook the leg afterwards & just assumed he did. Makes that burial even worse.

Okay this is still great. :laffo:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Davros1 posted:

Wrestling Observer Awards delayed until 2018.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

St Evan Echoes posted:

Foochs was always good, unlike HHH

:agreed:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ivan Koloff died

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Can't believe Triple H killed Ivan Koloff.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i never watched during triple h reign of terra so i just have ot say one thing:

tripple h is good

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
If we have to keep saying Triple H was a draw, he wasn't a draw.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Never gets old

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

89 posted:

The Hurricane incident was and still is inexcusable.

Yeah wasting a Rock rub on a useless piece of poo poo like the hurricane is pretty darn bad

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I'm still SO MAD about London and Kendrick running out to help HHH and he loving pedigrees them.

Didn't he also give one to Ryder at the height of his popularity?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

remember when HHH was coming back from a quad tear and they hyped it up to U2's "Beautiful Day" in a video with shots of this man killing people with a sledgehammer and his knee as Bono crooned "TOUCH ME, TAKE ME TO THAT OTHER PLACE"

and everyone was hyped until some wrestler backstage legit said "why are you all excited, this man is coming back and he's awful and he's just going to gently caress you all up again" on a Raw or Smackdown and it was the funniest loving thing to air on the show after this video package.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mystery Opponent posted:

Yeah wasting a Rock rub on a useless piece of poo poo like the hurricane is pretty darn bad

They were hurting bad for faces at the time, and Hurricane had gotten really popular. Nobody is saying push him to the moon and give him a long title run. But immedately killing his heat is stupid because he could have sold some merch (he already did well in that respect), maybe be a face gatekeeper for newer heels based on pinning Rock. Plus it makes the Rock look bad, surely you can agree doing that is just plain dumb, especially since HHH didn't even need a pedigree to win, he put Hurricane away with a loving sleeper hold. It didn't even really help HHH because he was already as big of a deal as he was going to be.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Are we still talking about hhh

Because hhh is good

Edit: this is really easy

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 18, 2017

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
hhh is a doo doo rear end idiot and the way the hhh/roman match was booked only makes it clear that he doesn't know poo poo

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017

sportsgenius86 posted:

Ivan Koloff died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

achillesforever6 posted:

HHH tried so hard to be like Lemmy even though Lemmy was probably not a actual fascist, he just liked history and collecting Nazi stuff. Wait a minute oh god Lemmy was really a Nazi too? :smith:

Triple H's love of Motorhead was great because Lemmy clearly didn't give a poo poo about wrestling and probably only let Triple H hang out with him because HHH kept paying him to write themes for him.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I didn't like HHH as a kid and I don't like him as an adult. Cased Closed

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Triple H is poo poo. Hunter Hearst Helmsly on the other hand...

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Triple H followed up the epic Regal "Vile and venom" promo by squashing him flat. gently caress Triple H

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Someone photoshop in Hitler's name tia

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Triple H's name is Triple H.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

-Eliot Rodger

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I know I'm the only one following the BOOM! Studios WWE comic, but the latest issue took a pretty funny turn from novel concept to straight-up WWE revisionist history. The series has been about taking the breaking up of the Shield and expanding on it and showing what was going on outside of the ring. The first three issues have shown it from Rollins' perspective. The first two took what was going on with Rollins up to cashing in at WrestleMania and added some light to it. Showed him as conniving and self-serving, but weighed down by the realization that he's just Triple H's puppet and gets no respect.

It did a better job building up their feud than the actual storylines, all while keeping Rollins heel. All in all very good.

Then in the new issue, it gets weird. They go out of the way to point out how brave and ballsy Seth Rollins always was, reluctantly protected by Triple H. The post-WrestleMania Raw confrontation with Lesnar doesn't actually happen. Rollins wants to go to the ring to fight Lesnar and Triple H tells him to hang back. Then Lesnar F5s Cole and Stephanie suspends him.

At no point is Rollins ever portrayed as a chickenshit during his title run. He's constantly offended that Kane is there to help him cheat. It was his idea to do Rollins vs. Lesnar at Battleground and publicly accepted the challenge against Triple H's wishes.

Then there's a whole thing about how strenuous the champion's schedule is, which instead of making Rollins look tough when faced with a busy schedule, paints the company in a terrible light. The champion lives such a busy life that he never gets more than three hours of sleep a night, eats two meals a day at most, hardly gets time to actually exercise and is so grinded down that his body falls to pieces at a random house show.

Oh, and Stephanie was responsible for that time Undertaker kicked Lesnar in the dick at Battleground.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
get the comic men to book raw then, i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Ivan Koloff died

it should have been HHH

• Locked thread