Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Fisting Tent posted:

Thought i would try this game on android, tried to reroll (cleared cache) but that didn't work have things changed since OP?

Ok needed to clear cache and clear data for a reset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Well that got me a lot closer to those goofy dragon control decks:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
woof that 4k vials pack gave you more vials in a single pack than I have gotten in like two and a half weeks, what a beast

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/832358632582885376

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
As a psa, the above link is NOT a Daria nerf.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Do tweets not embed for some people? I'd have said what the post was

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i think its an option

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Been getting ready to start playing this and have been doing some rerolling. Got a kind of scattered 7 legendary start that I wanted to get an opinion on before I decide what to do with it:

1x Tsubaki
2x Sahaquiel (one of which is animated)
1x Pluto
1x Daria
1x Moon Al-mi'raj
1x Nephtys

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Save it but I would keep going. Saha is a good card but it's a bad reroll card because it won't get much use from you until you have a control deck with neutral legendaries

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Well tonight has been thoroughly miserable. I got 3 alberts now so I thought well let's give this aggro sword thing a try, almost everytime I face against it I get demolished

control up my loving rear end all night. All flavors of healing, pure elana, hybrid looking elana, ramp neutral dragon, control blood; and I even lost to wolfbolt forest that didn't even need to play bolt or roach.

So gently caress this noise, time to fight this crap with dshift. First match: aggro blood. Second match: tempo daria with this hand

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
^ That's why I'm pretty much convinced the matchmaking can read your mind

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Just yell at her like you always do. Bitch, get out of the way!
You deserve to lose every game when you play d-shift.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Actually dshift is cool and good and the thing that saved the last expansion from being a no non elanas allowed club

Of course now that i'm running dshift I get all flavors of aggro. Also got my first rage quit in a week :getin:

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Elana's wasn't even that good in darkness evolved, it exists only to waste a bunch of my time before I get to if I win based on if the other guy bricked.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I played against an Earth Rite deck last night and it was cool and I was sad that I murdered them so quickly because more people should play things that aren't Daria.

Anyone still having luck with the wallet Dragon? I'm just about burned out on Aggro Blood so I'll probably be swapping to that soon or Discard Dragon for laughs.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Every time I play dshift (which is almost always) i always run into the wierdest decks, like ambush buff sword or control blood, like who plays this poo poo seriously (ambush buff wrecked my poo poo ugh im disgusted)

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Alright, since saving that last roll I've done a lot more rerolling and finally landed on something I'm considering settling with just by virtue of each card being S tier or above and the fact that I'm getting a little weary due to spending a few days doing this. Roll was 1x. Albert, 2x Bloody Mary, 1x Daria, 1x Tia, and 1x Enstatued Seraph. That seem worth sticking with?

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Feb 17, 2017

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Oh Snapple! posted:

Alright, since saving that last roll I've done a lot more rerolling and finally landed on something I'm considering settling with just by virtue of each card being S tier or above and the fact that I'm getting a little weary due to spending a few days doing this. Roll was 1x. Albert, 2x Bloody Mary, 1x Daria, 1x Tia, and 1x Enstatued Seraph. That seem worth sticking with?

That's good enough, all those are useful.

Anyways, the 3 packs from the survey are here and they are good packs. Got my third Neph and second Matriarch so I guess I now have to make a Neph deck.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Picked up the game again and played some lovely dragon/neutral deck and got some wins and some crushing defeats. Kinda like sitting at low tiers just throwing whatever cards into a deck and trying out stuff, I mean daria dshift control hurf gets wins and roach is roach but it's cool to throw something together and see how it does against other people's stuff.

I like some of those Neutral cards but I don't have the really good ones, so my end game win condition options are kinda poo poo. Maybe I'll have to look at some of those dragon cards I got.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

That dragon deck is good against Daria.

Too bad everything I've played today is instead OTK combo nonsense.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

I kinda miss playing against straight Aggro. Every deck I play against lately seems to be either Midrange/Control or Aggro with tools to compete in the lategame, like Olivia/Odin/Bahamut/Albert. It's gotten to the point where if I see Banner Sword, I try to hold some of my hard removal in case they start playing stuff like Frontguard General or Fangblade Slayer.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Aggro blood was a fair aggro deck, it was never going to last

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Is there a "best" Android emulator for rerolling? Wondering if I should just use Leapdroid or if there's a better option.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Use Nox and use the macro builder that comes with nox

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

trucutru posted:

and they are good packs.

not a single gold. this game hates me

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Now I have a third Eidolon of Madness. I don't know if I'll do anything with a third, but I guess it could provide me a bit more redundancy against Daria?

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Just got the 3 packs from the survey a while back, got a 2nd sahaquiel :woop:

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Apparently people are now running white wolf for zero mana homecoming in their roach deck. I am now fully convinced that the deck will get nerfed.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

wolf roach existed like three weeks back or whenever since it won a tourney where decks are mostly daria or control but it hasn't seen see much play on the ladder so far since it weakens the deck against aggro

Vanilla Mint Ice fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 18, 2017

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I miss you dshift, it feels so good blowing out all these haven scums making my class dailies take 3x as long to complete

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i have like 8k vials right now. not sure what i want to craft. maybe a couple merlins so i can play dickshift

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

yeah.... I miss you too dshift................................

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
I tried my hand at Daria today since I got a second in my three free packs and needed less than 400 vials for what I was missing. I feel dirty now, this is disgustingly good.

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Proper and honest haven decks (seraph) win against d-shift some of the time because they do the best strategy against d-shift which is to play no cards.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

No Wave posted:

Apparently people are now running white wolf for zero mana homecoming in their roach deck. I am now fully convinced that the deck will get nerfed.

That's pretty old and one of the three common varieties of roach. Only really useful if you expect a shitload of people teching against the more typical roach archetypes. The aggro version (angelic snipe, no Tias) is still the best one to climb since you consistently kill at 7.

And it's pretty obvious by now that Cygames is of the Heartstone school of digital card game balance and they won't nerf anything unless there is a deck that has some ridiculous win percentage across the board. Daria has a 90% presence in tournament decks and they don't give a poo poo as long as she doesn't win more that 60% of the time.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Nages posted:

Proper and honest haven decks (seraph) win against d-shift some of the time because they do the best strategy against d-shift which is to play no cards.

While this is true usually, it is possible for a dshift deck to still go off with the proper draws, i recorded a match where i basically god drew vs a dragoncraft who played a grand total of 2 creatures and killed him turn 7 with an absurd amount of overkill

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

trucutru posted:

That's pretty old and one of the three common varieties of roach. Only really useful if you expect a shitload of people teching against the more typical roach archetypes. The aggro version (angelic snipe, no Tias) is still the best one to climb since you consistently kill at 7.

And it's pretty obvious by now that Cygames is of the Heartstone school of digital card game balance and they won't nerf anything unless there is a deck that has some ridiculous win percentage across the board. Daria has a 90% presence in tournament decks and they don't give a poo poo as long as she doesn't win more that 60% of the time.

You'd go full aggro over midrange with Tias even if you had 3 copies of Tia due to getting 3 copies of the precon? I started playing Roach 2 days ago, and it's... really stupidly good.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Yukari posted:

You'd go full aggro over midrange with Tias even if you had 3 copies of Tia due to getting 3 copies of the precon? I started playing Roach 2 days ago, and it's... really stupidly good.
Full face is probably the strongest but I play 2x tia 2x will of the forest 1x pixie mischief because I find having different board control options more fun... might change one of the wills for a maahes or something idk

No Wave fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Feb 18, 2017

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

So I go from thinking d shift is amazing cuz I'm killing people with hamsa combos to 3 games in a row where I don't even draw the loving card til turn 9. This deck is more inconsistent than earth rite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yukari posted:

For rank climbing? Yeah. Main reason being that it's the version that works best against Daria.

You can always switch to the Tia version if you find a lot people running ward-heavy stuff or to spice it up.

• Locked thread