Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleaze
Jan 28, 2017
There are people who deny that Triple H buried 6 million wrestlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

You see what happens when you post ten pages of Triple H debate, you get a couple posts roasting Lemmy or Motorhead. That ain't right. Too drat far.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

it should have been HHH

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Change the psp background to hhh tia

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

the wrestlemania main event this year is going to be epic when Triple H squashes both Goldberg and Lesnar with a piggyback Pedigree for the Championship

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The epic rivalry started over who was the better concubine for Mr. H's.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Triple H had a mania match where he was a racist piece of poo poo and he still went over in the end in the easiest victory of his life

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm the skull screaming in Sasha's ear.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the denouement of CM Punk's hottest momentum streak was Triple H defeating Kevin Nash

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The Womens rEvolution

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Always a winner on PPV

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Hot drat Shinjobi's post reminded me of some poo poo I'd forgotten.

I've revised my opinion: HHH Was Always Bad

Thanks for reminding me fellow Rangers goon.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oh hey 300~ new posts! something crazy must have happened

OH GOOD

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

oh hey 300~ new posts! something crazy must have happened

OH GOOD

The thread got pedigreed.

The Game played us like a drat fiddle! :bahgawd:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

guys, guys...! get it together! we're friends, we're good friends! look at what the cerebral assassin has DONE to us!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Feels like I just got my rear end kicked by the king of kings

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im glad everyone could come to the conclusion, see reason and agree that hhh is extremely good at many aspects of the business

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Raven was right. It's us. We're the marks.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Feels like I just got my rear end kicked by the king of kings

Some people Everybody calls him the rear end kicker.
That's probably why that happened.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

triple h is perfectly serviceable worker who can rise to the level of an entertaining opponent when necessary.

the wrestlemania main event between triple h and roman reigns is the single most hilarious wrestling match i have ever seen. i could not stop laughing as it was happening. it felt so awkward. i thought it was intentionally bad and boring to set up some sort of storyline swerve that never came.

triple h's sins are many and unforgiveable. he might be the luckiest wrestler in history to have been in the position he was when the rock and steve austin were doing their thing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

What a loving dork lmao

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It was pretty great when Stephanie cut a pre match promo dressed as a queen of Hell surrounded by Cenobites, declaring that Triple H was going to eat the souls of every peon in attendance, and then they wound up being cheered over Roman

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

keevo posted:

Can't believe Triple H killed Ivan Koloff.

very late retaliatory action for ending bruno's 8-year title reign

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

DeathChicken posted:

It was pretty great when Stephanie cut a pre match promo dressed as a queen of Hell surrounded by Cenobites, declaring that Triple H was going to eat the souls of every peon in attendance, and then they wound up being cheered over Roman

That video was so loving odd.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'd like to interrupt this celebration of all things Triple H to remind you that seeing wrestling live is extremely good and cool. We have a new Finnish champion after a great match and I'm happy :)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kurt on who he wants to fight posted:

I know this is going to be a little bit of a surprise but I really like Roman Reigns. I think he’s going to win the fans over eventually. It’s only a matter of time.

Sleaze
Jan 28, 2017

DeathChicken posted:

Every wrestling fan is a sub. They knew what they were doing

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

After he buries Undertaker for good and claims Kurt's gold medal the people will finally love Roman.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Accident Underwater posted:

After he topples Braun, buries Undertaker for good and claims Kurt's gold medal the people will finally love Roman.

Fixed

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Vince: 'Hey Kurt, we can let you wrestle without needing that drat physical, but you have to talk about how great Roman Reigns is.'

Kurt: 'Done.' *pops open bottle of painkillers*

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stephanie actually taking the spear was the single best part of the mania match and potentially the feud. Still shocked she allowed that. Hell, it got me to cheer for Roman that night.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

let's talk about the important part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4ut8tUkpE

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

cams posted:

triple h is perfectly serviceable worker who can rise to the level of an entertaining opponent when necessary.

the wrestlemania main event between triple h and roman reigns is the single most hilarious wrestling match i have ever seen. i could not stop laughing as it was happening. it felt so awkward. i thought it was intentionally bad and boring to set up some sort of storyline swerve that never came.

triple h's sins are many and unforgiveable. he might be the luckiest wrestler in history to have been in the position he was when the rock and steve austin were doing their thing.

I was a big fan, had one of those "The Few, The Proud, The Depraved" t-shirts, though Undertaker was still my fav. Austin literally buried my fav wrestler by the way folks. Triple H really was popular, he deserved to be one of the top guys. I liked that babyface DX period a lot. I don't feel that he's just serviceable, unless The Rock and Austin are also in that category. Doesn't really make sense to me. You watch The Rock/Triple H iron man match and think The Rock is carrying Triple H in there?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Is Baron Corbin a draw? I would say yes.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this wasn't nearly as erotic as the title would have me believe

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
HHH is just a ambitious man who has let his ego ruin him from reaching full potential and doing good to this industry. We can't all be Julius Caesar, mainly because we would be killed by the elite that were jealous and afraid of their leader caring for the common pleb over their rich asses.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
HHH finally put someone over and then Daniel Bryan immediately died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Alexander Hamilton posted:

HHH finally put someone over and then Daniel Bryan immediately died.

D-Bry also defeated Kane at the next PPV! Clearly the Demon Kane is to blame.

• Locked thread