Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

holy poo poo pro click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
much like I can't stop the beat I also can't stop the LOLs!

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Jesus H. white Christ this really is it, huh? Decades of progress and human development and here we are.

To paraphrase a song,

"So I think we'll have to pay for this, but I'm not afraid of hell."
"I'll be walking through the ashes, saying 'Didn't we lol well.'"

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Why are americans still going to campaign rallies and wearing campaign buttons about hilliary, half a year after the election?

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Americans are surely the same or worse than their highest representative, Donald Trump. And he is certainly not over the election...

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Minimalist Program posted:

Why are americans still going to campaign rallies and wearing campaign buttons about hilliary, half a year after the election?

they know tgey need to feed trump's ego or he will kill us all. i salute their efforts to protect us

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

How many are gonna take advantage and get paid to be there?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

you think this rally will help trump in the election?

yes

he announced his re-election campaign the day he was sworn in, so

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kumo posted:

yes

he announced his re-election campaign the day he was sworn in, so

lol

for real tho he won't be re-elected because he won't last even another couple months as president

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

so uh do they just pretend that Pence doesn't even exist, or...?

whoops, forgot my lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
I forgot to post a lol about this one and haven't seen anyone mention it, but lol that trump has been making his son bring him takeout food whenever they have a dinner and he's unable attend

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Professor SJW posted:

lol

for real tho he won't be re-elected because he won't last even another couple months as president

That's where your wrong buddy; he will actually stay in power for the next 8 years at which point he will change/ignore the constitution and run a third time and get elected again.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

That's where your wrong buddy; he will actually stay in power for the next 8 years at which point he will change/ignore the constitution and run a third time and get elected again.

lets be real here he's not cool dog or cool duck so i doubt he will be able to swing that

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Hey Obummer was going to do the same thing, what a slacker.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Professor SJW posted:

i doubt he will be able to swing that

I feel like I've heard this re: trump before.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the republicans nearly control enough states to alter the constitution lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

the republicans nearly control enough states to alter the constitution lol

They're going to do it unless he literally dies by accident or from bad health.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

there would be a civil war

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

They're going to do it unless he literally dies by accident or from bad health.

you've got kids i imagine you lol a bit less than me about all of this lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

for real tho if you think trump will get a second term then get out there and start volunteering with campaigns right now. first you can help the democrats in 2018 and then 2020. better than lying down and accepting death

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm english we've just got brexit instead of trump lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm scandinavian my only dogs in the race are nuclear radioactive clouds drifting this way and trump doing something retarded with NATO leaving us defenselesss when the russians come marching in here via. finland.

e: oh and of course total global economic collapse.

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Feb 18, 2017

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

better than lying down and accepting death

is that what youre doing? youre seem to be having a rad time, being awesome and chillin, 420 4eva

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Professor SJW posted:

there should be a civil war

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MiracleFlare posted:

so uh do they just pretend that Pence doesn't even exist, or...?

or that invaka and kushner had to furiously talk trump into extending the obama federal lgbqt protections at like midnight the night before.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I forgot to post a lol about this one and haven't seen anyone mention it, but lol that trump has been making his son bring him takeout food whenever they have a dinner and he's unable attend

i'm lollin over here.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pajser posted:

is that what youre doing? youre seem to be having a rad time, being awesome and chillin, 420 4eva

im doing it all

smoke meth and rock the vote

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Most presidents drastically age during their terms, donalds gonna have to be pulled out of the white house with a forklift and a flatbed trailer lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
need some good lols did the rally already happen

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Professor SJW posted:

im doing it all

smoke meth and rock the vote

63 million were way ahead of you

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Most presidents drastically age during their terms, donalds gonna have to be pulled out of the white house with a forklift and a flatbed trailer lol.

I sure hope Miller wouldn't let it come to that. Be merciful and light the WH ablaze.

What is Eating Donald. J. Trump?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

lol

remember how people said trump won't win and trump can't get the nomination?

don't be so sure about wagers on the perpetual stupidity of the American public

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

63 million were way ahead of you

yeah but this is liberal meth

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kumo posted:

remember how people said trump won't win and trump can't get the nomination?

don't be so sure about wagers on the perpetual stupidity of the American public

i feel like a lot of people are going to hate trump a whole lot long before 2020

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Professor SJW posted:

i feel like a lot of people are going to hate trump a whole lot long before 2020

Don't be too sure about that. His core constituency is absolutely loving every single thing he does.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

for real tho if you think trump will get a second term then get out there and start volunteering with campaigns right now. first you can help the democrats in 2018 and then 2020. better than lying down and accepting death

i haev alarm on my phone to register minorities set for 3:00 PM on January 1st, 2018.

It's only at 3 because I have something planned that day.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

Don't be too sure about that. His core constituency is absolutely loving every single thing he does.

retarded people probably shouldn't be allowed to vote on account of being retarded

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TotalLossBrain posted:

a lot of them didn't think he'd actually go through with all that poo poo he said. and he's going through with it.

i had people in my office (who i'm pretty sure voted for trump because of "tax cuts" despite the fact none of them are in the highest bracket even my ceo so who cares) try to console me the day after the election by going don't worry he's gonna moderate himself now that was all just to get the craziest bit of the base in line.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mccain said trying the suppress the free press like trump is "how dictators get started"

there's the lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Jose posted:

retarded people probably shouldn't be allowed to vote on account of being retarded

But should they be allowed to be voted into office for US President?