Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

D_Smart posted:

Not that I'm aware of. But then again, I'm not the only Derek Smart (there's a hairdresser in LA, a cop in Ireland etc) on the planet. What'd I miss?

Derek Smart casually doxxing Derek Smart and Derek Smart itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
10 ways to play:
- headless
- spacesuit less
- head stuck in rear end
- spinning at infinite speed
- flying by nipples
- randomly exploding
- repeatedly getting out of bed
- mopping the floor

and ?

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

- falling through floors
- clipping through walls

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

happyhippy posted:

10 ways to play:
- headless
- spacesuit less
- head stuck in rear end
- spinning at infinite speed
- flying by nipples
- randomly exploding
- repeatedly getting out of bed
- mopping the floor

and ?

- ~~dreams~~ on RSI forums
- ~~dreams~~ on Reddit

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Wiz posted:

Too busy adding in the ability to genemod species to taste better and then nerve stapling them so they don't mind being eaten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

:911:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

lol

how can people still defend this company?

This is the second time this happened, right?

stingtwo
Nov 16, 2012

"We're going to chase them down and hopefully get them on the stream sometime throughout the weekend"

This company, everything.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

DapperDon posted:

I do not think I would be able to not make endless fun of someone like that. After all these years and no game, not one single backer can claim they were bamboozled. None of this is new and if you are still throwing money up Crobberts nose, then you deserve every single thing that happens to you at this point. I mean after all there is a SUBREDDIT dedicated to star citizen refunds for christsakes!

If you would seriously risk your job just to make fun of a citizen then you might be spending too much time in this thread

Roeben
Jul 23, 2013
Meanwhile on /scg/...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Feb 18, 2017

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

Here's a clip link for easy sharing

https://clips.twitch.tv/pcgamer/DarkStinkbugWholeWheat

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Roeben posted:

Meanwhile on /scg/...

I new it! That confirms that Star Citizen is in fact a great game, maybe the greatest ever!

Check mate, full time, final whistle, checkered flag - GOONIES LOSE! - Good day sir.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Booourns posted:

If you would seriously risk your job just to make fun of a citizen then you might be spending too much time in this thread
Talking about a videogame isn't risking your job. It's actually completely normal and unremarkable.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Spatial posted:

Talking about a videogame isn't risking your job. It's actually completely normal and unremarkable.

But they where not taking about a videogame, they where talking about a Chris Roberts scam/cult.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Kosumo posted:

I new it! That confirms that Star Citizen is in fact a great game, maybe the greatest ever!

Check mate, full time, final whistle, checkered flag - GOONIES LOSE! - Good day sir.

Apparently I'm every Derek Smart on the planet now. Even that idiot one in North Florida. That cop in Ireland is my favorite. I get his updates in my Google Alerts feed all the time. :)

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

D_Smart posted:

Apparently I'm every Derek Smart on the planet now. Even that idiot one in North Florida. That cop in Ireland is my favorite. I get his updates in my Google Alerts feed all the time. :)

Are you also that Derek Smart who is a 14 year old girl from Norway cos if so .... "Hello Derekette, who is a good little girl then? Come on, give your uncle Kossy a kiss"

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Kosumo posted:

Are you also that Derek Smart who is a 14 year old girl from Norway cos if so .... "Hello Derekette, who is a good little girl then? Come on, give your uncle Kossy a kiss"

:staredog: :staredog: :staredog:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Just so everyone is clear, we have a zero tolerance policy on posts sharing the personal/identifying information of other people, whether or not the context of the post is meant to show 4chan failing at doxxing someone.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Kosumo posted:

:negative:

That's not me. This is me.

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 18, 2017

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Just so everyone is clear, we have a zero tolerance policy on posts sharing the personal/identifying information of other people, whether or not the context of the post is meant to show 4chan failing at doxxing someone.

Rodger, I seen that and edited my quote as soon as I seen you call it out of bounds - was just trying for some lols - I have failed the thread Goonies and will self exile for 12 hours (to go to work)

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

D_Smart posted:

Oh, you are SUPERINTENDENT Warloard Derek Smart, my bad ..... to exile I go ....

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Roeben posted:

Meanwhile on /scg/...

hey guys i sure am glad noone posts the personal information of anyone on this thread. That is absolutely not a thing that has happened or keeps happening.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
its insane, both times I stopped reminding people here that doxxing is bad, they went ahead and did it again, lmao

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

D_Smart posted:

mods???

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

:argh:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ArfJason posted:

its insane, both times I stopped reminding people here that doxxing is bad, they went ahead and did it again, lmao

Well it also happened when I was touching my penis so that's an equally correlated factor I think

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

If this is true, it's hilarious.

Honestly if I met a whale for real, I'd not care. If they spent a ton of money I'd just be "that's cool for you" and move on. That people care so much they actually risk jobs and relationships over it is so crazy.

I would be more "Oh. Could you please stop drooling on me? Yup, need to put the pants on. No, not the head. The legs..."

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Have you preordered a Nintendo Switch?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/833067261036371969

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

appreciate the fanart but where did i say that 4chan wasnt bad for doxing derek smart

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Yes, the guy who shared a screenshot of 4chan doxxing someone ate an instant probation and has a ban queued. It's almost like the mods are doing their jobs.

You can go ahead and stand down, ArfJason.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

ArfJason is the 26th most ignored poster on the entire forums. lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I'm genuinely sorry if this comes off as mean spirited or contrarian but why does it keep happening specifically in this thread? Like I don't see many other probations for that particular rule break outside of here, and most of the bans in this thread are about doxing. Why is it such a draw here? In any case, good work on trying to discourage people from doing that.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Do another QCS thread

also, most of the probations in this thread is you, stupid.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

ArfJason posted:

I'm genuinely sorry if this comes off as mean spirited or contrarian but why does it keep happening specifically in this thread? Like I don't see many other probations for that particular rule break outside of here, and most of the bans in this thread are about doxing. Why is it such a draw here? In any case, good work on trying to discourage people from doing that.

Hmm, yes, that account that just started posting here 3 days ago and has made 7 total posts in this thread sure is indicative of the people who post here and not at all a parachute.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Spatial posted:

ArfJason is the 26th most ignored poster on the entire forums. lol

I think we should all do our part to help him climb those ranks.

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Already done. Post more in FYAD, poo poo lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legion989
Jan 18, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Please make another QCS thread where everyone tells Derek Smart hes going to be permabanned once the Admins find out and then nothing ends up happening....again.