Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ramirez is his own editor. No joke.

Nothing bad has ever happened for anyone who is allowed to approve their own work :grovertoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Stultus Maximus posted:

He's talking about the CIA.

Founded: September 18, 1947

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cat Mattress posted:

Take your cartoons away from your mom's fridge and send them to a newspaper.

she'd be upset if i took them down.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duke Igthorn posted:

Founded: September 18, 1947

He's also an idiot.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm a better artist than like 90 percent of the people posted in this thread how do i m ake it in the world of political tooning.

:ted ralls enter the room:

"get on ur knees"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

good gosh

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

:ted ralls enter the room:

"get on ur knees"
No no no, Art Spiegelman is the politoon kingpin.

Kiss the ring

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fulchrum posted:

See, this is why male models retire before they hit 30. He couldn't pull off any of those looks.
Yeah, but young Stalin could totally be a model (in between seminar studies and bank-robbing)

Stalin and Lenin hiding in a hovel circa 1917 is one of the iconic moments of the Russian revolution.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Stalin, like all other men, was totally unable to pull off a mustache. It's one of the few pieces of evidence that he was a human.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Xander77 posted:

Yeah, but young Stalin could totally be a model (in between seminar studies and bank-robbing)

yes, that was :thejoke:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Too many pock marks to be a model

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I want to have a romantic dinner in front of a fireplace with Young Stalin

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You just tell her that this is the famed political activist and writer Iosif Djogashwili of Georgia.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Young Stalin looks like he would run a disruptive tech startup, or maybe host a youtube channel on which he yells at minorities.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

He actually had the presence of mind to go after minorities only when he had absolute power.
None on the shits we see will ever become king poo poo.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

makes u think

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Shugojin posted:

Stalin, like all other men, was totally unable to pull off a mustache. It's one of the few pieces of evidence that he was a human.

Uhhh nice alternate reality post????

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Farecoal posted:

Uhhh nice alternate reality post????

Mustaches are terrible :colbert:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Shugojin posted:

Mustaches are terrible :colbert:

Yeah but with one exception:

Now if you want to make the case that everyone other than Uncle Joe can't pull it off, maybe, but not "even Stalin" on the mustache question. Never "even Stalin."

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Neodoomium posted:

I appreciate that the editorial cartoonist community is almost universally dunking on Trump's far too long ties, tied so in an attempt to hide his grotesque body.

I was told once that the President generally sets the style for Men's suits. I guess I'd rather be out of style for the next few years.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Early in the revolution Stalin chose his facial hair style and his clothes to be militaristic.
He wanted to different himself from Lenin and Trotsky.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I was told once that the President generally sets the style for Men's suits. I guess I'd rather be out of style for the next few years.

Can't wait for five-foot-long ties to be in again

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

I wonder if Colin Furze still has his giant farting metal butt.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I hear that for decades multiple clothing companies have sent letters to incoming presidents to please bring help bring men's hats back in style by wearing them regularly. Now one finally does, but do you hear a single one of them saying thank you?!

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Early in the revolution Stalin chose his facial hair style and his clothes to be militaristic.
He wanted to different himself from Lenin and Trotsky.

A mustache chosen through affectation is a mustache nonetheless. Or something.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Just saw a Branco pop up on Facebook, I assume it's new since it's about Flynn didn't download it, but it had a molehill labeled Flynn surrounded by Mainstream Media with mountains in the background labeled the usual Hillary stuff. (Benghazi, e-mails, etc.)

They will never let it go will they?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm surprised this Red Panels hasn't popped up yet (unless it's an old one):

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Isn't this the subject of that medium article written by that ex goon

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I'd love to get a pair of those black frame, yet 70s vamp-shaped glasses that feminazi is always sporting.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

albany academy posted:

Isn't this the subject of that medium article written by that ex goon

I honestly don't know. I'm not sure I've read it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

That's a much more pathetic edit I think

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Really all that needs to be said about Red Panels view of women is that he actually views men showing more affection to anime pillows than opinionated women as an absolutely good thing and made a comic to this effect.

It's a very good thing Red Panels will never find a girlfriend because he'd slap her the second she talked 'out of line' with him.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

OldTennisCourt posted:

It's a very good thing Red Panels will never find a girlfriend because he'd slap her the second she talked 'out of line' with him.

I guarantee you, 100%, the second Red Panels finds an actual girlfriend he will become a submissive doormat with zero actual personality, and immediately adopt her politics, whatever they happen to be, without question.

I mean, he already is, it's just that his girlfriend is that female avatar that GamerGate came up with.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I honestly don't know. I'm not sure I've read it.

https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.g0xe47oqv

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Gamergate was a precursor to a much worse political and social movement that should have been put down violently and immediately.

A good comic.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

drat....that's pathetic. It'd be sad if it weren't so infuriating and off-putting. Essentially, the bullied became the bullies.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Has this Sorensen been posted correctly?

Shangri-Law School fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Feb 19, 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Shangri-Law School posted:

Has this Sorenson been posted?

I know that he said that, but what is the joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

• Locked thread