Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
A fond memory that always brings a wholesome lol:

poster responding to MAGA mans posted:

You're all pigs, laughing as the conveyors take you to the slaughterhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
crosspostin:

Professor SJW posted:

reason donald trump won: old white people

actually maybe just white people in general

edit: lol

Kjoery posted:

A fond memory that always brings a wholesome lol:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

r u ready to WALK posted:

Please don't do this kids, he'll end up launching the nukes

florida would be vastly improved by being nuked

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Jose posted:

nuke the swamp

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Jose posted:

it's gonna be plunged into the depths of the ocean waaay ahead of schedule thanks to our good friends in the whitehouse, exxon mobil, so i mean they're gonna take care of Florida either way lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Kjoery posted:

it's gonna be plunged into the depths of the ocean waaay ahead of schedule thanks to our good friends in the whitehouse exxon mobil, so i mean they're gonna take care of Florida either way lol

my parents' home in central texas is gonna be beachfront property. trump is raising their property value with his brilliant policies!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its fun playing with this and seeing how hosed most places are http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/

fortunately the place i just bought needs 50m rise to be under water but it almost wipes the whole of florida out

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

Your ceos or even you aren't in the top bracket? :sad:

E lol

my ceo is super republican but for some reason doesn't think ceos should make crazy money.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/tokyorich/status/832084580022620160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

corn in the bible posted:

my parents' home in central texas is gonna be beachfront property. trump is raising their property value with his brilliant policies!

my 80 year old conservodad who lives in key west voted to hasten his submersion lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

its too bad trump is an insane idiot because if someone with a modicum of intelligence could be president and say things like "the media is lying to you and congress doesn't care about you" we might be able to make some real progress

It'd probably also help if the guy saying that the media lies isn't constantly saying poo poo like "the murder rate is the highest it's been in 45 years" and "I won by the biggest EC margin since Reagan."

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol if anyone thinks Trump has ever taken an actual IQ test and not just been told by a sycophant "it's obvious due to your great success and your amazing words that your IQ is at least 175."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDweck/status/833170087846621185

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lol that its costing us millions weekly in extra security because FLOTUS, understandably, can't stand to live under the same roof the creature she married.

i'm torn between feeling sorry for her and figuring she made her trophy-wife bed and has to lie in it (next to our biff tannenesque president, donald j trump)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jose posted:

its fun playing with this and seeing how hosed most places are http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/

fortunately the place i just bought needs 50m rise to be under water but it almost wipes the whole of florida out

The house I had in Juneau goes under at +13 but the airport starts going under at +4 so I'm not sure it matters

e: I'm guessing it's actually worse than that though and the map uses MSL so it'd be under water much earlier half the time due to tides.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 19, 2017

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

but why did he take his pants all the way off?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

BattleSausage posted:

thats how people pee isnt it :confused:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BattleSausage posted:

Why wouldn't you?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol that its costing us millions weekly in extra security because FLOTUS, understandably, can't stand to live under the same roof the creature she married.

i'm torn between feeling sorry for her and figuring she made her trophy-wife bed and has to lie in it (next to our biff tannenesque president, donald j trump)

trumps ancient sperm made their kid autistic and she porbably gets blamed for it when he's not blaming vaccines

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

scrubs season six posted:

Why wouldn't you?

Feels good man

Edit: LOL

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

It's amazing watching people that have been screaming about the expense of Obamas vacations for the last eight years try and rationalize this. My favorite so far has been "it's okay because he's not taking his presidential salary."

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

man this is heartbreaking

lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

LoL she will LITERALLY get deported under his regime if she leaves him.

Not trying to get too dark, but if literally even 1 of the Donal Trump/Epstein allegations are true, being his wife has got to be a personal hell. Michellie 'O' had to deal with tons of racism but was basically a perfect First Lady and her husband was the best president millennials will ever remember having, and together they leave the White House a stronger couple and without any scandals...

Then you got Donny & Mel and you just gotta LOL

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Goa Tse-tung posted:

man this is heartbreaking

lol

Context on the blacks for trump 2020 in the back ? because lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

people are extremely loving dumb

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

...being his wife has got to be a personal hell.

I totally get that vibe, and i feel like as much as we lol at them, these tiny instants where she drops the mask that get picked up by the meme-microscope (dropping her smile when he turns away, flinching at his touch, smiling at a handsome foreign head of state) probably get her shrieked at by him behind closed doors for humiliating him.

she should divorce him while he's in office, that would be some good lols and, i think, a first for a sitting pres?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL she will LITERALLY get deported under his regime if she leaves him.

Not trying to get too dark, but if literally even 1 of the Donal Trump/Epstein allegations are true, being his wife has got to be a personal hell. Michellie 'O' had to deal with tons of racism but was basically a perfect First Lady and her husband was the best president millennials will ever remember having, and together they leave the White House a stronger couple and without any scandals...

Then you got Donny & Mel and you just gotta LOL

I think if you check MSN article comments you will discover that Obama is actually the worst president in history and Moochelle is actually a man.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-a7586261.html

quote:

The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr Obama’s travel expenses totalled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.

loving lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

scrubs season six posted:

I think if you check MSN article comments you will discover that Obama is actually the worst president in history and Moochelle is actually a man.

barack did v well for himself with her

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

unpacked robinhood posted:

it's planted there to defang trump's racism

dude was a cult member with a pretty impressive list of criminal activities

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/blacks-for-trump-michael-black-man-yahweh-ben-yahweh-cult

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Kumo posted:

it's planted there to defang trump's racism

dude was a cult member with a pretty impressive list of criminal activities

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/blacks-for-trump-michael-black-man-yahweh-ben-yahweh-cult

I wanted to take the weekend off from lolling, but the lols run deep

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

donald trump won the US presidential election lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I totally get that vibe, and i feel like as much as we lol at them, these tiny instants where she drops the mask that get picked up by the meme-microscope (dropping her smile when he turns away, flinching at his touch, smiling at a handsome foreign head of state) probably get her shrieked at by him behind closed doors for humiliating him.

she should divorce him while he's in office, that would be some good lols and, i think, a first for a sitting pres?

america would lose their loving mind if a sitting presidents wife divorced him.

also - i dont feel bad for melania for marrying trump or not divorcing him afterwards, but i do kind of feel bad that trumps narcissism thrust her into the political spotlight as much as it has. theres a difference between being a trophy wife to a dim-witted billionaire and being a trophy wife to a dim-witted president.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Tumble posted:

also - i dont feel bad for melania for marrying trump or not divorcing him afterwards, but i do kind of feel bad that trumps narcissism thrust her into the political spotlight as much as it has. theres a difference between being a trophy wife to a dim-witted billionaire and being a trophy wife to a dim-witted president.

she spends her time in new york while he's in DC i'd say its a vast improvement for her lol

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Tumble posted:

Yeah, the poor Melania meme pisses me off; she knew exactly who she was marrying. She's just been unfortunate enough to underestimate how much one her husband's harebrained schemes would snowball.

Furthermore, lol.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jose posted:

she spends her time in new york while he's in DC i'd say its a vast improvement for her lol

she's gonna start being hated in NYC pretty soon. NYC is quick to turn on socialites if their husbands gently caress stuff up. Madoffs wife had a terrible time after that story broke; tons of places wouldn't serve her.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jose posted:

donald trump won the US presidential election lol

Lmao :lol:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

police lol

https://twitter.com/jciv/status/831261834065936384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i like it when idiots shoot themselves in the foot and don't understand how it happened

it's pretty lol