Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

I loved going through it in one sitting for the Simulwatch.

I bet I'd have loved it a lot less if I had been watching it one week at a time as it happened.

The simulwatch taught me that Endless Eight is much more tolerable after about half a bottle of whiskey. Otherwise, dear god just skip it and pretend it never happened.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I hope that child is okay.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Endless Eight is basically about directing. Watch the color temperature, camera angles, and voice acting change from iteration to iteration, and maybe you won't go insane.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

StandardVC10 posted:

Endless Eight is basically about directing. Watch the color temperature, camera angles, and voice acting change from iteration to iteration, and maybe you won't go insane.

I just watched it like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOiW-0rmglE

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/supanyan/status/833164273383727105

woah
instabuy

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

This

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

you are not a yotsuba

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
its really cool how endless eight switches up angles and presentation of the same scenes. still, I only saw the first two eps and the last one when it aired, and just watched some of the scene compilations later.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

4chan doesn't deserve Yotsuba

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
everyone deserves yotsuba. its gonna be amended to the constitution when i'm president of the united states of the earth

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

everyone deserves yotsuba. its gonna be amended to the constitution when i'm president of the united states of the earth

Everyone except 4chan.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

endless eight is the second best thing haruhi's ever done

Endless Eight is the only part of season 2 that I watched...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's the only good bit anyway

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

It's the only good bit anyway

I vaguely recall the episode showing the making of the s1 school festival movie being good too, but it's been so long I don't really remember.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I like the new kid in mousou telepathy.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Space Flower posted:

you are not a yotsuba

So when will she get BAPPED

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Blank Construct posted:

she killed enkidu lol

uh excuse me she got him sloppy drunk and stole the physical manifestation of culture from him

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah i was half-expecting something to happen when i clicked her

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
on the 4chan homepage that is, not ancient mesopotatomia or its underworld

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

is Ishtar tsundere?

She decided a regular rear end mountain (but like, a really pretty one) was a challenge to her beauty, so she blew it up

e: she tried to use her sister's husband to blow up Gilgamesh when he rejected her which is more yan I guess

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 19, 2017

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
by todays standards everyone in ancient pantheons is a yandere, though.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Enki's just a chill cool guy and secretly the most powerful masturbator the world has ever known

the Mes are actually his doujinshi

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

While I know it is a bit petty, I am getting increasingly annoyed with a guy who keeps requesting stuff from me at work and still apparently can't be bothered to get my name right when it is literally right there in the address field of emails. It also doesn't help that what he requests is usually annoying and frequently not useful or is redundant.

Another life tip: get people's names right if you ever do anything at all that involves other people.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

chumbler posted:

While I know it is a bit petty, I am getting increasingly annoyed with a guy who keeps requesting stuff from me at work and still apparently can't be bothered to get my name right when it is literally right there in the address field of emails. It also doesn't help that what he requests is usually annoying and frequently not useful or is redundant.

Another life tip: get people's names right if you ever do anything at all that involves other people.

Have you considered telling him to go die in a sea of burning dicks?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'll keep that in mind shumbler

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
ok chombre

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
this week on kirakira precure

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

Have you considered telling him to go die in a sea of burning dicks?

do this

I unloaded on a coworker the other day during a board meeting lmao and if she doesn't quit soon she's gonna get fired, the board was apparently very impressed with my righteous fury
this probably only works if you basically run everything at your job in all but name but if you can pull it off I highly recommend it

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

this week on kirakira precure

she owns, i think

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
You all are making me want to watch precure.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

RME posted:

she owns, i think

she fights bullies

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

hosed up

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
cure gelato is not a yurikuma she is a yurilion

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I've got room in my heart for all the yurianimals

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you know what nietzsche said about she who fights bullies

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

do this

I unloaded on a coworker the other day during a board meeting lmao and if she doesn't quit soon she's gonna get fired, the board was apparently very impressed with my righteous fury
this probably only works if you basically run everything at your job in all but name but if you can pull it off I highly recommend it

Well I doubt it's being done intentionally to antagonize me or anything, but it's one of those things that kind of shows a lack of care.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Space Flower posted:

you know what nietzsche said about she who fights bullies

yeah, she becomes a badass ice cream-themed magical girl with a leather jacket who inspires people with her singing voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

chumbler posted:

this hasn't phased me since i was a 4yo in day care and my best friend for over a year never got my name right. granted, i've gone by my initials since I was born, so having a unique name makes it hard for people so idc if they gently caress up. If i was like, Taylor or something I'd be pissed by someone calling me Tyler four months after meeting me.

• Locked thread