Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

It can't be real cause it's for today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dizz posted:

cmon you poor fucks don't pay me in trump coupons get that poo poo outta here.

I would totally show up at a Trump rally for $500 if it were in actual USD. Granted I'm a white dude who could cosplay for a couple hours as a shitkicker doofus no problem and probably not get my rear end beat.

(rather than be the pseudo intellectual sissy leftist doofus i am)

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/ilskinny/status/801097808669528064

my daily lol was at the strange offended innocence in this one

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol nice liberal slashfic

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Saint Drogo posted:

https://twitter.com/ilskinny/status/801097808669528064

my daily lol was at the strange offended innocence in this one

he can't change his vote :(

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

trump mentioned a terrorist attack in Sweden which did not happen, and the Swedes let a citizen man their national twitter feed

so a librarian named Emilia had to calm people down all over the world in the middle of the night

this is real, this is happening

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I would totally show up at a Trump rally for $500 if it were in actual USD. Granted I'm a white dude who could cosplay for a couple hours as a shitkicker doofus no problem and probably not get my rear end beat.

i'd wear an I LOVE RAPING MINORITIES shirt so i would stand out as one of the liberal ones there

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I'm hispanic so I get double the value in trump steaks

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

lol'd again at the thought that the president of the united states has to pay people to show up at his group therapy sessions

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/833158121916923905

DON'T TAUNT THEM

lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://mobile.twitter.com/texaseagle510/status/831988868505280512

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Uninsured Trump supporters who die from treatable diseases should be counted in the suicide statistics for 2016/2017, imo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If uninsured trump supporters die won't that mean the supposedly favorable demographics for the democrats will be even more favorable in 2020 and 2024? That's assuming they don't nominate the one person more hatable than the GOP candidate of course (it'll be "her turn" in 2020 and 2024 so who am I kidding haha)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

r u ready to WALK posted:

Uninsured Trump supporters who die from treatable diseases should be counted in the suicide statistics for 2016/2017, imo

Should be used as foundation for the Wall, save the rest of you a few bucks.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
loving lol

Donald Trump is president. No matter how many times I think about it, it never ceases to be lol-tastic

Lol lol lol

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

1 lol free to a good home no time wasters

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

In all the trump lolling its easy to forget that the US still doesn't have a modern, functioning health care system like the rest of the western world because... well... lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Attitude Indicator posted:

In all the trump lolling its easy to forget that the US still doesn't have a modern, functioning health care system like the rest of the western world because... well... lol

republican congress are finding out that in fact people love obamacare now obama is no longer in power and are scared to get rid of it lol

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Attitude Indicator posted:

let that sink in for a bit

lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

unpacked robinhood posted:

A enormous 2x4, the hugest, not a little plastic button that makes us look like jerks by any means, absolutely

From a few pages back, but most 2x4s are made of wood unless some sort of composite. Hth.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

republican congress are finding out that in fact people love obamacare now obama is no longer in power and are scared to get rid of it lol

lol just as a friendly reminder:

“Something Republicans need to be concerned about is if we’re just going to replace Obamacare with Obamacare-lite, then it begs the question, ‘Were we just against Obamacare because it was proposed by Democrats?’” Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID) told reporters. “If that’s our position then we’re very hypocritical because then we’re just taking a political position, not a policy based position.”

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Coral Reefer posted:

“Something Republicans need to be concerned about is if we’re just going to replace Obamacare with Obamacare-lite, then it begs the question, ‘Were we just against Obamacare because it was proposed by Democrats?’” Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID) told reporters. “If that’s our position then we’re very hypocritical because then we’re just taking a political position, not a policy based position.”

obamacare is based on an idea dreamt up by the heritage foundation, that newt stumped for, that mitt romney implemented in massachusetts as governor.

L.O.L.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mammal Sauce posted:

From a few pages back, but most 2x4s are made of wood unless some sort of composite. Hth.

yeah, not like plastic buttons only jerks use those lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mammal Sauce posted:

i think he was making a joke about trump's insane ramblings the other day about how hillary clinton had some button that made us all look like jerks (?)

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Kuato posted:

If uninsured trump supporters die won't that mean the supposedly favorable demographics for the democrats will be even more favorable in 2020 and 2024? That's assuming they don't nominate the one person more hatable than the GOP candidate of course (it'll be "her turn" in 2020 and 2024 so who am I kidding haha)

I mean, presumably if they don't die they'll learn and vote for the Democrats come 2020

But they're American Trump voters so who the gently caress knows

The Democrats sure aren't learning

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

obamacare is based on an idea dreamt up by the heritage foundation, that newt stumped for, that mitt romney implemented in massachusetts as governor.

L.O.L.

mitt romney was a governor of Massachusetts?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Coral Reefer posted:

lol just as a friendly reminder:

Dude, mr labrador (?), the answer is "yes"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://mobile.twitter.com/evildick667/status/828959405337088000

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Elman posted:

I mean, presumably if they don't die they'll learn and vote for the Democrats come 2020

But they're American Trump voters so who the gently caress knows

The Democrats sure aren't learning

lol if you think anyone learns from their mistakes and revises their beliefs based on their personal experiences.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
reminder that The American People are exploding with hatred anytime a poor child receives a few a dollars in assistance, and also have complete unquestioning unwavering support for spending $2,000,000,000,000.00 to drop bombs on foreign hospitals and weddings.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

these lols are gonna be yuge

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

Yeah I love this although they knew this all along. I'm glad that Obama/Dems pushed the ACA through. I think it will have to remain.

This is another reason I'm not too worried about Trump, the ACA will substantially stay in some form.

The only option the Republicans have to reduce the costs/burden to the middle class is to shift the costs to the wealthy, to change the way medical care works, to modify standard of care/legal rights re malpractice, to let insurers install massive loopholes/gaps in care in their policies.

A recent interview with Speaker Paul Ryan indicated that their proposal would involve just funding States' medical care, and let the States figure out how to use it. I'm guessing funding will be subpar.

So in my opinion each State will be different and Red States will learn how to screw their poors to make the subpar funding they receive work, while Blue States will prob supplement with State funds to create actually viable plans.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jose posted:

from 2003 to 2007. mass is weird where it's one of the bluest states but we keep having republican governors. our governor right now is one.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Runaktla posted:

This is another reason I'm not too worried about Trump, the ACA will substantially stay in some form.

The only option the Republicans have to reduce the costs/burden to the middle class is to shift the costs to the wealthy, to change the way medical care works, to modify standard of care/legal rights re malpractice, to let insurers install massive loopholes/gaps in care in their policies.

A recent interview with Speaker Paul Ryan indicated that their proposal would involve just funding States' medical care, and let the States figure out how to use it. I'm guessing funding will be subpar.

So in my opinion each State will be different and Red States will learn how to screw their poors to make the subpar funding they receive work, while Blue States will prob supplement with State funds to create actually viable plans.

they're going to gut medicaid which will cause the system to slowly die but in a way that they can blame someone else for. Obamacare is living on borrowed time.

edit whoops this isn't the thread for real discussion my b

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 19, 2017

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

this is an underrated source of lols, imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the cspam trump thread linked this and i think people itt could use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Unionized, public employees voting Republican.

Lol

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/9/14543938/richard-rorty-liberalism-vietnam-donald-trump-obama

l- lol??

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Jose posted:

Can't tell if you're snarkily calling him out cuz you think he's wrong or if you just actually didn't know, either way lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Found today out there's a ton of lols to be had by searching on Twitter for "@realDonald I voted for you but"