Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

so pretty much nothing happened this episode but at least nicotero got to do a heavy metal zombie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Rick is just at maximum :smug: mode right now

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Tara's acting is really horrible. Not sure why they want to give her so much screen time.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Everyone is just chillin but Rick is soaking wet 24/7.

hyperhidrosis is Rick's fatal flaw

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Caper posted:

Rick with the keyboard

Xavier is a loving jerk.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
simon peg supports this air freshener.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Xavier is a loving jerk.

Poor Starlord getting taken out by Professor X

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Haha Jerry on the Talking Dead

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Xavier is a loving jerk.

Well, starlord dicked his girlfriend

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Carol being all wistful and stuff

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Carol is about to loving break.

Daryl you piece of poo poo!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Daryl no this isn't the right thing to do.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Darryl lied about Abe and Glenn :( This will not end well

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

bobjr posted:

Daryl no this isn't the right thing to do.

I get the feeling Carol knows he's lying but is touched that he cares enough about her well-being to lie

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Oh man that CGI tiger... I can't believe what I just saw

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Oh can't wait till he talks about playing the phone moblie game for 20 minutes.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Caper posted:

Darryl lied about Abe and Glenn :( This will not end well

She wouldn't be able to handle the truth though. The writers broke her brain.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Caper posted:

Oh man that CGI tiger... I can't believe what I just saw

For tv cgi the tiger isn't very offensive. The landfill cgi bluescreen was bad however.

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
So only 2 zombies died in that entire episode...did they blow the extra budget last episode?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
The way the garbage people talk reminds me of way Kevin on The Office started talking when he was trying to "save time".

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can't believe the script continues to get worse every week. It's written so poorly that I sometimes rewind to see if I missed a line of dialogue that might explain how a conversation evolved.

I feel bad even calling them conversations. It's just a bunch of people monologuing together.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Also pretty much the entirety of this episode was original content not found in the comics which is why it was especially shittier.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Its filler.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

That explains a lot because this was one of the worst episodes of this show. Though to be honest I think that about this a lot.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Wait, really?

This episode had the spike zombie, which was cool. It was a perfectly fine episode to kind watch while checking your phone. You people have very high expectations for this show.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

I can't be certain, but I don't think that the makers of the TWD are going for a show that's okay to watch while you check your phone. That's step one - step
two is people stop watching entirely.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm gonna write some Rick dialogue for the next episode.

Rick: These people. Negan. The saviors. They took something. From all of us. This is what we have to hold on to now. This is hope. This is everything. No more deals. No more running. We fight. Or we die.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

It was a filler episode.

Land filler.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Show is really hitting its stride

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Kelly posted:

I can't be certain, but I don't think that the makers of the TWD are going for a show that's okay to watch while you check your phone. That's step one - step
two is people stop watching entirely.

*check your phone as you're playing TWD mobile game

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Jesus Christ did this lady forget how to talk? It's not like she's been rolling solo for 3 years, where the gently caress are her english skills.

Also, I'm pretty sure Z Nation did armored, spiky zombies first.

Sammus fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Feb 20, 2017

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

If Jadis = (comic spoilers) Alpha and Trash People = The Whisperers, then I like what the writers did here. It sets up some later stories in an interesting way. If these people are entirely show-only, then that was really loving dumb.

I did like all the Darryl scenes. I missed Carol and Darryl being in the show and interacting with each other. Let's pretend the scene with them eating in the cabin is the rest of the series and they live happily ever after.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

The trash people are what happens when a high school drama club survives the apocalypse without the drama teacher around.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Waiting for the episode where the Alexandrians murder that entire community of women and kids for their guns.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

"Before The End Times, I was Barista at beanbean shop in great village of Fairfax, by Ton DC. That 3 season cycles ago. Now I rule Junkions in Wasteheap!" :downs:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They would of noticed this land fill, its not even a modern landfill.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Garbage Ninjas are the new stupidest thing in TWD history.
Why are they talking like 1950's movie Indians?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Here's a cleanser after that horrible episode.

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

That green-screen scene had a lot of traffic going by in the background for the post-apocalypse, and what may have been an airplane (or a very steadily gliding bird).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Astroman posted:

"Before The End Times, I was Barista at beanbean shop in great village of Fairfax, by Ton DC. That 3 season cycles ago. Now I rule Junkions in Wasteheap!" :downs:

BeanBean OoooOOOoooOOooooooOooo.

Still love King Zeke and the Trash Ninjas made me wish they had appeared in Z nation. Spikey Zombie reminded me of Judge Death and was totally metal so more of that. Since this show only has a season or two left in its tank I hope it goes full retard for the end. Want more people talking about who run bartertown. Hasn't it only been like a year since the Big Burn? Things must be bad bad down in old Bama-town.

Seriously chuckled with the speech. Please don't stop Walking Dead. Also don't hurt Zeke, his tiger or his chubby Page. Also Daryl and Carol hang out was so awwwwwwwww.