Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Might be time for Sacramento to have a Colangelo installed if this deal goes through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

WhyteRyce posted:

Cousins is going to get traded to Portland for a Meyers Leonard centric package. Cousins will then go supernova against him the next game and might possibly body slam him into a table

Don't forget the Kings were rumored to be after Crabbe in the summer.

I feel like Portland could match that NOP offer.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Oh god, Buddy Hield is going to have the green light to start chucking up the ball and Philly fans are all going to start creaming their pants

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I thought the Pelicans made a mistake when they picked Hield over Murray

It turns out the long con was worth it

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/833532438366154754

:popcorn:

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
maybe that flood can hurry up and like, destroy communications here and then kings will never be able to contact nola and the deadline will pass

i might be dead, but whatever

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

WhyteRyce posted:

Oh god, Buddy Hield is going to have the green light to start chucking up the ball and Philly fans are all going to start creaming their pants

Start?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I feel like Portland could match that NOP offer.

Dude, Vlade brought two offers to Vivek. One of them is this poo poo rear end NO offer. So that means only one other offer from a team is being considered and will be acted on. A bunch of teams might just miss out on submitting a bid because Vivek wants to wrap this poo poo up tonight

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

Oh come on don't be like that

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ribtstu posted:

maybe that flood can hurry up and like, destroy communications here and then kings will never be able to contact nola and the deadline will pass

i might be dead, but whatever

Another flood fucks NO

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

MY OWNER
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/833533015733047296

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jesus gently caress

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Did Demarcus do something like flip off the American flag or something during the All Star break? Why is this all happening so suddenly. They were talking extension like three weeks ago and he's been good since then and they beat some good teams (and lost to some bad ones) since then.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Vivek is going to ask the robot

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

Did Demarcus do something like flip off the American flag or something during the All Star break? Why is this all happening so suddenly. They were talking extension like three weeks ago and he's been good since then and they beat some good teams (and lost to some bad once) since then.

DMC said he wants to stay in Sacramento and Vivek then started sweating bullets at the thought of paying him $200M

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

No lie, when this trade goes down I'm going to loving rip into Knightman in a profanity laced tirade at the game on the 23rd

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/833533912349446144

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Rick posted:

Did Demarcus do something like flip off the American flag or something during the All Star break? Why is this all happening so suddenly. They were talking extension like three weeks ago and he's been good since then and they beat some good teams (and lost to some bad ones) since then.

WhyteRyce posted:

DMC said he wants to stay in Sacramento and Vivek then started sweating bullets at the thought of paying him $200M

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Boogie left town for the All Star Game and the Kings front office went "OK, he's gone - we gotta do something now before he comes back and finds out"

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Vivek is like sports trump. Trading boogie is his nuclear button

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Press the button Vivek :douche:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

[Shelburne] The Lakers were engaged today with Sacramento in discussions regarding a trade for Boogie Cousins, but a source tells ESPN they aren't anymore.

hahah gently caress this

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

WhyteRyce posted:

No lie, when this trade goes down I'm going to loving rip into Knightman in a profanity laced tirade at the game on the 23rd

Robot execution of vulgar fan 'justified,' Sacramento PD says

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
it's really something to see that the kings are about as well run as the white house right now

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I love the kings

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/833533906930409472

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833534571530579968

hahahahahahahahahahahahha

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/Sam_Vecenie/status/833534709892157441

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/833534700790484992

So Boogie's agent is trying to tank his trade value so Sacramento has to pay him, right? This is amazing

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833534945322754048

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kings: "Uh, yeah so...what are you guys offering?"
Lakers: "So we're offering a package featuring Brandon Ingram, Julies Randle, and"
Kings: "gotta go bye thanks for the offer we'll get back to you"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

haha ok so at least there are TWO dumb teams in the Pacific

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

Kings: "Uh, yeah so...what are you guys offering?"
Lakers: "So we're offering a package featuring Brandon Ingram, Julies Randle, and"
Kings: "gotta go bye thanks for the offer we'll get back to you"

Sounds like way less than that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Well, if they want picks that eliminates the Lakers anyway, since the best the Lakers could do at this point is 2021 (they could include 2023 in the offseason).

gently caress Magic Johnson is going to ruin the Lakers over this . . .

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Wizards should get in on this, Wall and Boogie together Kentucky reunited, pick and roll death for the rest of the league.

Two firsts and Bradley Beal? Throw Gortat in there why not if the Kings want a center back, he's decent.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I want a 30 for 30 series about all this

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

So DMC's agent is tanking the trade market because it'll cost tens of millions of dollars. Good thing Vivek is a calm, rational man who won't stubbornly go through with a deal just because he doesn't want to back down

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

That sounds like waaay too much for what they are offering.

Buddy loving Heild

Jesus gently caress man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

remember when kings fans thought oh yeah the maloofs were fuckin awful but surely, even if the new owner is bad he won't be as bad as that

and they were wroooooong

• Locked thread