Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

deadgoon posted:

is god angry at california for not voting trump

He's releasing his own piss tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
TBF the election would have been way funnier if cali somehow voted for trump

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
If u want a good White House/pedo-ring conspiracy theory the Johnny Gosch one is much better than Pizzagate imo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cleand up sonic text n made it easier to read
also made it comic sans cuz sonic is trash n deserves a trash font

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

deadgoon posted:

is god angry at california for not voting trump

California did vote for Trump, there was just massive voter fraud that made it appear that they didn't

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

Just mixed up some rye bread sweetened with honey and maple syrup. Gonna let that rise for about half a day.

How's the rest of night crew doin?

gimme some rye tips

on second thought honey and maple syrup might be enough of a tip

i've done two okay black breads but only one rye that i'll admit to. cook's illustrated can eat dick. it was gaggingly bland.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, the day of the Lord is coming, pitiless, full of vengeance and bitter retribution, ready to turn earth into a wilderness, ridding it of its sinful brood. The stars of heaven, its glittering constellations, will shed no ray; sunrise will be darkness, and the moon refuse her light. I will punish the world's guilt, and tax the wicked with their misdoings, stilling the rebel's pride, crushing the haughtiness of tyrants, till a man is a rarer sight than gold, and a slave cannot be bought with all the treasure of Ophir. So terribly will I shake the heavens, and move earth from its place, to show that the Lord of hosts will be patient no longer, and the hour of his bitter vengeance has come. [Isaiah 13:9-13]

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

cleand up sonic text n made it easier to read
also made it comic sans cuz sonic is trash n deserves a trash font

Is Paul Ryan there in that douchebag workout photoshoot?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Slamhound posted:

California did vote for Trump, there was just massive voter fraud that made it appear that they didn't

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan did vote for Clinton. There were just massive Russian hacks that made it appear that they didn't.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Slamhound posted:

Is Paul Ryan there in that douchebag workout photoshoot?

yea hes all up in that dudes crotchal region

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

paul ryan lifts like a baby. i also bet he uses creatine and t sups, like a scrub.

i could out lift him anyday. bitch rear end randroid.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Big Fat Iguana posted:

If u want a good White House/pedo-ring conspiracy theory the Johnny Gosch one is much better than Pizzagate imo

Johnny Gosch one has more meat to it because it was tied to Franklin Credit Union/Boys Town. Through the Franklin connection there were actual accusers, and a State Senator and some federal agents carrying out the investigation. Plus Johnny's Mom coming forward that her son had been taken by a pedo-ring added another layer of crazy.

Meanwhile Pizza gate has NO human witnesses/accusers, and no one with any credibility taking it seriously.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Nichael posted:

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan did vote for Clinton. There were just massive Russian hacks that made it appear that they didn't.

No, they voted for Trump. Everyone voted for Trump. It was the biggest landslide in history. That's the information I've been given.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I think the last time I spent all night laughing this hard was when BuzzFeed published the dossier

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

yea hes all up in that dudes crotchal region
Ah, okay I missed that. Shoulda used the one where he's pointing at the camera because the really gives the douchechills.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Milo's twitter troll army seems to have broken pretty hard over this if their half-hearted defense of him tonight is any indication. I just wish drinking at work was more acceptable because I'm tired of watching all this sober.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Slamhound posted:

No, they voted for Trump. Everyone voted for Trump. It was the biggest landslide in history. That's the information I've been given.

20% of Texans believe he won the popular vote

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Slamhound posted:

the biggest landslide in history

i thought that was in a few hours, when california falls into the ocean

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

the paradigm shift posted:

20% of Texans believe he won the popular vote
I was gonna make a joke about how awful it is that 80% of Texans are godless liberals, but honestly, I'm shocked that it's only 20%.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
whats happening in california

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

good news kids! the drought is cancelled

This makes it worse, drought soil compacts as it dries, can't absorb water as well so floods are that much more destructive. GL California

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Kurtofan posted:

rain

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

deadgoon posted:

i thought that was in a few hours, when california falls into the ocean

I'm pretty sure that's the ocean falling on to California.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Kurtofan posted:

https://earth.nullschool.net/#2017/02/20/0900Z/wind/surface/level/overlay=precip_3hr/orthographic=-118.74,34.13,3000/loc=-122.440,37.579

click on "Earth" on the bottom left and start stepping the arrow forward to move in 3 hour intervals. See the 11 o'clock directed ridge around Sacramento? That is the kind of system that can dump a lot of rain for a prolonged duration.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is God angry at california?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Kurtofan posted:

is God angry at california?

during the drought someone wished for rain and, well, the monkey's paw is still working just fine

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Wikkheiser posted:

The 2016 election was God's judgement on America

this but semi-unironically

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
If it isn't a giant earthquake or volcano its some crazy apocalyptic flooding event, west coast so dramatic

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Luvina_things/status/829414704745414656

When Trump tweets

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

God also brainwashed VIvek/Vlade into getting rid of Boogie Cousins for nothing

Sacramento confirmed ground zero of the apocalypse

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Doctor Spaceman posted:

during the drought someone wished for rain and, well, the monkey's paw is still working just fine

where's that drat monkey pàw

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
I just got home from watching I Am Not Your Negro, and you loving goons need to go watch it http://www.iamnotyournegrofilm.com/trailer/2

It's not some old account of old racist poo poo, it's commentary of ongoing poo poo. James Baldwin was amazing and I wish he was alive to take a poo poo on Trump's head.
His poo poo would be firm and solid and yet runny in the right places.

MadSparkle fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Feb 20, 2017

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it would have been cool if black people had won the civil war

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Montasque posted:

Johnny Gosch one has more meat to it because it was tied to Franklin Credit Union/Boys Town. Through the Franklin connection there were actual accusers, and a State Senator and some federal agents carrying out the investigation. Plus Johnny's Mom coming forward that her son had been taken by a pedo-ring added another layer of crazy.

Meanwhile Pizza gate has NO human witnesses/accusers, and no one with any credibility taking it seriously.

Yeah that's why I like it

Like, I'm pretty sure Johnny was not kidnapped to be sold to Bush I as a sex slave but so much of everything else is probably true or at least fairly probable.

If the pizzagaters were smart they'd probably try to connect the conspiracy theories but they're dumb as poo poo and don't want anything that might tarnish a republican president so that won't ever happen lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Slamhound posted:

Ah, okay I missed that. Shoulda used the one where he's pointing at the camera because the really gives the douchechills.

ur right

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

is hitler in this?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jose posted:

is hitler in this?

i have considered putting anime hitler in yes

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Yeah that's why I like it

Like, I'm pretty sure Johnny was not kidnapped to be sold to Bush I as a sex slave but so much of everything else is probably true or at least fairly probable.

If the pizzagaters were smart they'd probably try to connect the conspiracy theories but they're dumb as poo poo and don't want anything that might tarnish a republican president so that won't ever happen lol

George H.W Bush was actually known to be into spanking young boys.

Source: The Simpsons S7E13 "Two Bad Neighbors"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
it's like the portrait of dorian gray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

it's like the portrait of dorian gray

so does it absorb the good posts to keep this place lovely or does it absorb shitposts, keepin' the thread good?

• Locked thread