Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

arf arf arf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Remember when Opie filmed that park ranger and called her fat and then was incensed that his video got removed from YouTube because of bullying?

LOL!

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

UncleMonkey posted:

Remember when Opie filmed that park ranger and called her fat and then was incensed that his video got removed from YouTube because of bullying?

LOL!

quote:

It sho' looks like that was a "waddymelon" slurpee & while there's lots of empty calories in slurpees, it's only a mere drop in the FAT bucket for Officer Lardass. As for YouTube, f' em & feed 'em beans. They think they are so high & mighty, while they are really just purveyors of garbage. These 'rent-a-cops' in the park systems are a joke & they know it, which is why they will always have a chip on their shoulder. While they will continually make jokes all day about Caucasians, Asians, & other races than their own, you undoubtedly will be labeled "racist" for posting this video, which may also be the view of the morons at YouTube.
Sheesh lady, you might have a problem with how you feel about "park rangers."
https://vimeo.com/12185195

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

we ain't goon hooligans, we maloonigans

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
Compared to the standard of the awful poo poo listeners used to send in to the show for competitions, these are actually not bad at all

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lovechop posted:

we ain't goon hooligans, we maloonigans

pour one out for Fatty Pneumonia

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
The "arf arf" at the end killed me.

CrashCat posted:

pour one out for Fatty Pneumonia

I heard he made love to a cupcake.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

ozza posted:

Sorry dude your internet crapped out. What did you say?

Well, I said it's two different forms of

RAAAAAAMONE!!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I found a twitter bot to replace Opie

https://twitter.com/_OutToSea_?s=09

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
"Yeah, modellin' bras" is a great burn. I never thought i'd want to listen to parody rap songs about a lovely radio personality.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I've been listening to some O&A of various time periods, and god drat, that first Super Show with Sandy Kane and Sam bringing everyone over to visit one of the other shows on SXM was glorious. Dildo gently caress shows.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Dude sounds a lot like Esoteric from Czarface.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
The hits keep coming
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Aw2nlFSe6V

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Suprisingly well done.

I've dipped back into Bennington after a long time away, and happened to hit on the Ron-Chris shows from last week. They're hilarious - I forgot how effortlessly funny Ron is. Plus he mentioned that he's finally starting to watch The Wire, and I'll be interested to hear his reaction to that.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Vague E-Rock strikes again with a pretty good troll.

https://twitter.com/erockradio/status/833877918967283713

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
How exactly did the opie and Howard rivalry begin anyway?

Since this looks like it may be his downfall

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Did Jim and Sam use "Dear Howard" as the intro to yesterday's best of or am I dumb and gullible and that just a fan dub

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Rubiks Pubes posted:

How exactly did the opie and Howard rivalry begin anyway?

the same way they all began. 2 parties who have the emotional age of 12 start poo poo talking and it snowballs from there.

howard was a total bitch with the gag order though. I think that was when they were on teh same station and howard muscled management to do that.

i do like however that since that feud, howards star just continued to get brighter and O&A just sort of slid into irrelevance within a 10 year period. they were pretty big at one point too, like taking shots and poo poo talking the rock while he's on the phone kind of big.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stokes posted:

Vague E-Rock strikes again with a pretty good troll.

https://twitter.com/erockradio/status/833877918967283713
Okay, I need an explanation :saddowns:

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

CrashCat posted:

Okay, I need an explanation :saddowns:
I don't have any real details, I heard this through a friend. But apparently Opie broke into Howard's office and SiriusXM is treating is as legit breaking and entering.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Well, that sure is a fitting way to end the story. Enjoy being a full time dad, Opie.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
bwahahahahahaha

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

If this whole crazy mess somehow ends up Opie in Rikers Island on a B&E charge, I'm laughing forever.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Hey so uh, what are you in for? You ever poo poo on a beach?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ozza posted:

If this whole crazy mess somehow ends up Opie in Rikers Island on a B&E charge, I'm laughing forever.

If Opie does more time than Anthony, the world truly has gone upside down

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

CrashCat posted:

Well, that sure is a fitting way to end the story. Enjoy being a full time dad, Opie.

They don't tell you these things about fatherhood!!! You know, how when you're a father and you sneak into howard's office and you get fired.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You know what I think is funny? How loving incompetent and dumb E-rock is. He chose to stay with Opie instead of go with Jim and Sam and now he's hosed.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Apoplexy posted:

You know what I think is funny? How loving incompetent and dumb E-rock is. He chose to stay with Opie instead of go with Jim and Sam and now he's hosed.
I dunno, they could probably take him on and get rid of some dead weight

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

I don't have any real details, I heard this through a friend. But apparently Opie broke into Howard's office and SiriusXM is treating is as legit breaking and entering.

I just read this, and then went over to the O&A reddit to see if there was more, only to confront that apparently Anthony is banging his own niece and that he's excusing it by saying 'brother's girlfriend's daughter' when his brother has been married to this woman for eons.

You know....this is the way it ends, isn't it? Not with a bang, but with insane jealousy and incest. And somehow Jimmy isn't involved in either.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
his brother can't even say anything about it because ant funds his entire life. talk about owned

he shoulda just stayed with sue tho, she was a babe

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I just read this, and then went over to the O&A reddit to see if there was more, only to confront that apparently Anthony is banging his own niece and that he's excusing it by saying 'brother's girlfriend's daughter' when his brother has been married to this woman for eons.

You know....this is the way it ends, isn't it? Not with a bang, but with insane jealousy and incest. And somehow Jimmy isn't involved in either.

You realize this is a joke right?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

80s James Hetfield posted:

With Anthony even fiction seems plausible

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

It's certainly on brand

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

CrashCat posted:

The O&A reddit is literally worse than Wackbag ever was. Never click on something there and go "Oh, it's legit" unless you've been there long enough to understand the local memes

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

CrashCat posted:

https://vid.me/mIEA

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://vid.me/zQWe

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

The edits are amazing, I watched this last night lol

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

CrashCat posted:

I dunno, they could probably take him on and get rid of some dead weight

In exchange for some live weight.

tss

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I do now. Holy poo poo.

CrashCat posted:

I didn't even question it, I just took it as fact. Oh man, the edit was pretty solid too.

The O&A reddit is literally worse than Wackbag ever was. Never click on something there and go "Oh, it's legit" unless you've been there long enough to understand the local memes

I'm guessing Opie breaking and entering is a con, too? I'm asking honestly, I have no idea anymore. I feel like that intern Ron hated: what is reality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I do now. Holy poo poo.

I didn't even question it, I just took it as fact. Oh man, the edit was pretty solid too.

I'm guessing Opie breaking and entering is a con, too? I'm asking honestly, I have no idea anymore. I feel like that intern Ron hated: what is reality?

From what I understand it's real and Howard is pissed but he's on vacation so (per Opie) Greenstein is waiting until his vacation is over to talk to him

• Locked thread