Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

wouldnt it be kind of fun to see stephen miller get tarred and feathered though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The by far biggest terrorist attack in Scandinavia was perpetrated by a WOW addicted proto-Trump supporter

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That's Norway and Denmark Finland you idiots

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hello

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/833686030679207936

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Serf posted:

'S'wedens'

'S'w;eden's'

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
'S'hrek

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Serf
May 5, 2011

trump tweets like an egg with 10 followers lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

One of Milo biggest defenders is the naked guy cutting up raw chicken, Lucian Wintrich

:nms: http://lucianwintrich.com/project/carnivorous-exotica-duck/ :nms:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

how many more weeks until the president starts referring to himself as "donald-john: trump"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

One of Milo biggest defenders is the naked guy cutting up raw chicken, Lucian Wintrich

Lucian Baxter Wintrich IV is also the pet twink who gateway pundit hired to be his white house correspondent/official gunsel

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/in Sweden

Mr. Prime Minister; asphinctersayswhat..?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

not

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:same:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Should he be saying maga now that he's on the hook.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

we're using it correctly gently caress you

lmebo whats the anglosphere proper, the berits, the aussies, the xanadians,the irish, the new zealandoids, and good ol us americans?? because the united atatsd has more than double the population of all the others combined, we own english

plus we export more english language cultural media than most of the rest of the world exports media at all

english is ours and your speakin it wrong

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

on 420

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

Should he be saying maga now that he's on the hook.

when you think about it, nobody should be saying maga

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

maga has now become a plea to the masses "please make it great again so I don't have to :qq:"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i always got the impression that Lucian Baxter Wintrich IV was trying to set himself up as the default "milo understudy" so it should be interesting to see if he manages to take advantage of recent events

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
what is that low energy rear end tweet

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Squizzle posted:

lmebo whats the anglosphere proper, the berits, the aussies, the xanadians,the irish, the new zealandoids, and good ol us americans?? because the united atatsd has more than double the population of all the others combined, we own english

plus we export more english language cultural media than most of the rest of the world exports media at all

english is ours and your speakin it wrong

well theres also india

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I wish president trump would give the public a break

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It must suck to be an English native speaker, because everyone speaks it anyway plus you get a cool native language extra

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Trump dick don't work

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oliwan posted:

It must suck to be an English native speaker, because everyone speaks it anyway plus you get a cool native language extra

yeah

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Squizzle posted:

treason is a great law because yoy get to imagine trump wheeled out in shackles to watch the executions of eberty member of his canibet before hes fed to alligators

plus, then dangerous donald becomes treasonous trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Also what did I miss in the last 600 posts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

well theres also india

havenr they suffered enough tho

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

Swedens good!

Not!!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

I think they're outlawing apostrophes?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

oliwan posted:

there's not as many second language speakers as you think, going by stats it's still like #2 in the world behind mandarin

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

oliwan posted:

I'm right now in a European country that has all our dumb government people here and I can't even practice my language skills because the second the locals sense my accent they switch to English, the fuckres

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
also which of you counterrevolutionary saboteurs have been weakening c-spam by falsely accusing anime of being less than perfect/not real

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i do think it is slightly misguided when people are like "hey this native english speaker went on a tour of europe and didn't acquire near-native fluency in all 25 local languages along the way prior to going on said tour"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

but anime

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
europe is a mess

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

tacodaemon posted:

i do think it is slightly misguided when people are like "hey this native english speaker went on a tour of europe and didn't acquire near-native fluency in all 25 local languages along the way prior to going on said tour"

Who says this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh man i hope there is a generation coming up that hardcore turns against anime as a stupid thing their dumb old dad likes

• Locked thread