Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Dolph smushing dog turds into the faces of fans at ringside. Real heelish stuff.

He also uppercuts random fans and roundhouse kicks phones out of their hands.

Also, work Videodrome in there, somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
He is Smackdowns Roman.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Ziggler and AJ Lee never recovered after Big E replaced them with Kofi and Xavier

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Did I miss the Nikki Cross chat? I want to talk about Nikki Cross.

Chromatic posted:

I can't really point out why but for some reason I really don't like that man. Just something about him.

my man, nobody likes Max Landis.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

What, (if anything), could be done to re-habilitate Dolph Ziggler?

He sells really well, and I used to like him back when he was antagonizing Zack Ryder on his show. But now he is a garbageman who sucks the fun from everything he touches.

How can we make him good, (again).

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I've pitched this before and I still believe in it: have Dolph come out to Who Let the Dogs Out but have the Baha Men rerecord it as Who Let the Dolph Out and have JBL put it over

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fire Dolph Ziggler

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
It was a legitimate mistake not having Dolph lose the Title vs. Career match. Not just for the reason that Dolph sucks now, but they ended up just giving the belt back to The Miz at the next PPV, it made it look like they only put the belt on Dolph just so they didn't have to renege on the retirement angle. And as far as I heard, he was fine with quitting anyway.

Dolph has done all he's ever going to do in the company for the time being, and he's actively keeping potential mid carders down (on accident or otherwise) with his current feud with Kalisto and Crews with his mere presence. He needs to gently caress off to Fox News or failing as a comedian. Maybe in 5 years he can come back and do something good but he is completely worthless right now.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

No one likes Max Landis, but that video is funny. Kind of like how your favorite band is probably compiled of human garbage but the music is good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one song is good, mostly because it validates your enjoyment of something else

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Dolph needs to go away for a while. He's been in the same spot having the same matches with the same guys for way too long. Give him a break to recharge and come up with a new take on his lovely character. Or just send him away entirely, I'd probably like that.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vaguido posted:

It was a legitimate mistake not having Dolph lose the Title vs. Career match. Not just for the reason that Dolph sucks now, but they ended up just giving the belt back to The Miz at the next PPV, it made it look like they only put the belt on Dolph just so they didn't have to renege on the retirement angle. And as far as I heard, he was fine with quitting anyway.

It was a scripted storyline and Dolph wouldn't have actually retired if he lost, hth

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Sandman McMahon posted:

Dolph needs to go away for a while. He's been in the same spot having the same matches with the same guys for way too long. Give him a break to recharge and come up with a new take on his lovely character. Or just send him away entirely, I'd probably like that.

As weird as it is, give Dolph the Emma gimmick in NXT. Have him be super bitter about the demotion and all that. That or some kind of prolonged absence would probably do him a lot of good.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

bradzilla posted:

It was a scripted storyline and Dolph wouldn't have actually retired if he lost, hth

I had heard that if they decided to have him lose, they were going to be following through with it, because Dolph had other stuff is doing that he could do in a more full time capacity. Obviously most storylines are BS but I thought that this one was real in that it was a real out for Dolph to leave if he decided to.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Raw sucks

https://twitter.com/FightfulWrestle/status/833700518232928256

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Outside of the Roman/Steph garbage that opened the show Raw was always good this week.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I'm reminded of that time Vince fired Rob Conway on Raw and then he was actually gone forever

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

The best thing Dolph has done in years was that Baron Corbin match where he talked for weeks about how Corbin couldn't beat him in a REAL WRESTLING MATCH then as soon as the bell rang he kicked him in the dick.

So he should start kicking people in the dick more.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Department of Scoops https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/833717902410973187

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alex Jones is cool and Trump is great but what this have to do with wrestling?

LETS TALK ABOUT WRASSLIN!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJEF0LIvMdc

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/833728949263806464

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
e: nm

Julio Cruz fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 20, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

I know you're super busy getting all your wrestling scoops and all, but is it really too much effort to type in ~5 words so that people know what that link is without having to click it?

For the benefit of everyone else, it appears to be a section of a Ryback shoot interview.

We know you can't count, apparently you can't read either. It's right in the goddamn video title dude.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Julio Cruz posted:

I know you're super busy getting all your wrestling scoops and all, but is it really too much effort to type in ~5 words so that people know what that link is without having to click it?

For the benefit of everyone else, it appears to be a section of a Ryback shoot interview.

Th... thanks? :confused:

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
iirc under the forum's user options you can have it display the video instead of a link

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

iirc under the forum's user options you can have it display the video instead of a link

I did not know that was even there, thanks.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

Frankston posted:

Ziggler and AJ Lee never recovered after Big E replaced them with Kofi and Xavier

I have nothing to add but my admiration for this post.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

At what point can we rename X-Pac Heat to Dolph Heat?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
But Dolph Ziggler gets reactions and people cheer him when he kills faces with chairs

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Sandman McMahon posted:

Dolph still gets the odd pop.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/diamond-dallas-page-wwe-hall-of-fame-2017-announcement-w467818 Congratulations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sandman McMahon posted:

It's more of a slight chill or that feeling when you touch something that's wet that you didn't expect to be wet.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/DurkHendrunkqs/status/807111103788576768

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When AJ first premiered the phenominal forearm, I asked everyone to list every finisher it could be reversed into. Don't think anyone said sister abigail so add that one to the list. I don't remember if he's been RKO'd out of it yet but I think he has. Angle reversing it into an ankle lock somehow is going to be neat.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Congrats Diamond Dallas Page you're a cool dude

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

DDP was my main man in WCW vs nWo: World Tour because I liked his name. Also he had to be unlocked so he had that air of prestige around him to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBU8A4BJOk0

• Locked thread