Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Whats a racist term for a native American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
sissy poison salesman seeking virile Running Bull to massage wife

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Nonviolent J posted:

Whats a racist term for a native American

Chug

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
So if im ever in america i cant tell people to drink fast in case they're native American

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
He's kind of taking the fun out of this.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Have you seen Nancy's can? Of course John Redcorn would be hung up on her. You could call her Can-cy.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euvJYg3Aqc

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Was that the real Jimmy Carter? Because if so dude has good comedy chops.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Who What Now posted:

Was that the real Jimmy Carter? Because if so dude has good comedy chops.

Dave Herman apparently! Sounds just like him.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Katherine: "You know, Boomhauer, I've been thinking a lot about you lately..."
Boomhauer: "Y'talkin' bout, dang ol'... true, man?"

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

haljordan posted:

Dave Herman apparently! Sounds just like him.

yeah, sounds just like dave herman to me too

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hank's mom is awful.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Gaunab posted:

Hank's mom is awful.

All I recall is that Cotton was horrible to her and Hank went blind seeing her have sex, is there a late episode that makes her terrible?

Still feel bad that they didn't want to keep Laoma in. It would have been some nice :unsmith: feels to see Bill get his life back on track over the rest of the seasons.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
She smashed Bobby's Gameboy because he was having homosexual urges, season 9 episode 4

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the episode where Hank's mom bought an RV made her terrible

I hardly consider season 13 canon though

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the episode where Hank's mom bought an RV made her terrible

I hardly consider season 13 canon though

For real though. There's a somewhat noticeable dip in quality around season 8-9, then another dip around 11, but 13 is garbage.

The plots, characters, everything is bad. Hell even the animation is bad, they start doing a bunch of things those production "do and do not" slides said not to do.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

You know, Helen Keller was largely useless, but look how we remember her. Yep, first lady of the American stage.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

For real though. There's a somewhat noticeable dip in quality around season 8-9, then another dip around 11, but 13 is garbage.

The plots, characters, everything is bad. Hell even the animation is bad, they start doing a bunch of things those production "do and do not" slides said not to do.

Sadness covers me like a blanket. Go away, let me die.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
yeah it doesn't make sense that Khan would be depressed

depression only affects unemployed white millennials

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ha, Boomhauer's brother's impression of Hank. Very nice.

EDIT: S8E1, btw.

I'll never get tired of people referencing something that Boomhauer's said as deep, to-the-point, clear, or concise. :allears:

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Feb 20, 2017

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'll never get tired of people referencing something that Boomhauer's said as deep, to-the-point, clear, or concise. :allears:

hes no doc platter

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Season 13 was mostly bad, but I thought the wrapup episodes were fun, and To Sirloin With Love is genuinely good.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ha, Boomhauer's brother's impression of Hank. Very nice.

EDIT: S8E1, btw.

Patch Boomhauer was also played by Brad Pitt.

Dang ole Hank looooves strippers!

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

This was awesome to read.

Also I know they've broken almost all of these rules but for the majority of them, it was only like ... one episode out of all of them.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Neurolimal posted:

Season 13 was mostly bad, but I thought the wrapup episodes were fun, and To Sirloin With Love is genuinely good.

OTOH the episode that delves into Kahn's bipolar disorder is straight up offensive

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Not a Children posted:

OTOH the episode that delves into Kahn's bipolar disorder is straight up offensive

I haven't seen it in years, I remember it being poo poo and something to do with a robot grill?

What's the offensive part? Racist or towards the mentally ill?

Neurolimal posted:

I love To Sirloin With Love. I don't know if it's the canon season finale or what, but it's the episode I saw last. I think it is a perfect, understated, touching finale.

I tell you what.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Not a Children posted:

That episode is beyond embarrassing for that reason. Hank was also straight up mean in the later seasons, which makes them difficult to watch

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That episode is beyond embarrassing for that reason. Hank was also straight up mean in the later seasons, which makes them difficult to watch

Yeah. He overreacts and doesn't listen to people and is mean and it sucks. Not my Hank Hill.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Shows should have a hard limit of 10 seasons.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I haven't seen it in years, I remember it being poo poo and something to do with a robot grill?

Basically characterized his disorder as manic = Good, Infallible Ubermench Who Does Cool poo poo For His Friends and depressive = bad, suicidal sad-sack

The episode is resolved after Hank buys Khan the bipolar drugs he needs illegally from Octavio. He gives them to Khan only to find out that they take a few days to kick in, but the day is saved when Khan busts out of the room, cries "IIIIIIIT'S MANIC!" and is able to finish designing/building their supergrill.

Also has pretty much the worst B-plot in the series

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Neurolimal posted:

All I recall is that Cotton was horrible to her and Hank went blind seeing her have sex, is there a late episode that makes her terrible?

I love the eye doctor in that episode. "Well there is a thing called hysterical blindness where the patient sees something so horrific they lose their sight temporarily. I suggest you find out what caused it and deal with it. Unless of course you poked yourself and when you're ready to admit it I'll fix you right up."

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

muscles like this! posted:

Patch Boomhauer was also played by Brad Pitt.

Dang ole Hank looooves strippers!

He's the one wanna get dang ol' hoochie coochie dance, man.

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Feb 21, 2017

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"This next song is dedicated to the memory of Kidney Boy."

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I think I've seen every episode of KOTH about 15 times now. I know people are split on whether the one with Larsen Pork Products is good, but I say to those who dislike it, you are wrong

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
It's good just uncharacteristically dark for the show.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Dude dies at the end

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Dang ol dust in the wind man.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Larsen Pork Products is a great episode

It's cool because it's so different from the other episodes.

Fun fact: it was produced for the 5th season but didn't air til the 7th because Fox thought it was too weird

Life is a series of compromises

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I love that episode, so many good quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

Novo posted:

It's good just uncharacteristically dark for the show.

I think this is what makes it stand out so well. KotH was generally pretty consistent in its tone so when they got dark it was pretty impactful.