Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Quisling posted:

no spice boy today?

Its a holiday!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I like final fantasy 8 I think, the one with gunblades and if you got the secret sword you could OHK the end boss which was like a cockroach but also your dad ?? maybe

8 has the best music

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle posted:

succubus in a goblon best
a gpblin nest
a goblin nest

succubus on a goblins bed
*thump thump thmp*

a dirty gonlin!!

:moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio::moonrio:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SpaceGoku posted:

conservative media is predicated on a huge number of scam productions: useless junk mailing lists, useless junk emailing lists, weird "memorabilia" products like pins and mugs and fake currency, gold certificates (a piece of paper that says you own a piece of gold, we'll even keep the gold in our vault for your convenience!), anointment/prayer oil, bunch of other poo poo

being trapped in the conservative media bubble means constantly being preyed up on psychologically and financially

lets not forget the underground seed thing you can buy into. its really weird hearing poo poo like that on the radio during rush. shocking really

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Its a holiday!!!

oh poo poo ! thanks troops! or presidents or whatever

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Nichael posted:

one is a direct signal to minorities that you want them to die or be deported somewhere. the other is an ineffective signal to minorities that you aren't a nazi. there's a difference! both sides... not the same??

There was also a $100 a month safety pin subscription that was for profit and real dumb.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Burt Sexual posted:

lets not forget the underground seed thing you can buy into. its really weird hearing poo poo like that on the radio during rush. shocking really

the what

is this part of the open seed project thing?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

What a weird thing to deny

"Oh, getting rid of that pedophile apologist? Nah, we were cool with him."

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
milo is the worst thing ever i hope he goes back ot the UK and i never hear about him AGAIN

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/EzilGaloth/status/833741821117333504

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

triple sulk posted:

What is the range from Chicago in which you get murdered

They kill you from the inside as you stuff your face with fried food and literal pie pizzas

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr. Jive posted:

Not sure if I even want to get into this discussion but I don't think dumb triangle pins are so different from woke safety pins.

wait they were selling safety pins special-like for that? I thought they were just standard pins you get at target.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

wait they were selling safety pins special-like for that? I thought they were just standard pins you get at target.

yeah but for 5 easy payments of $15 a month you can get super ones

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mr. Jive posted:

Not sure if I even want to get into this discussion but I don't think dumb triangle pins are so different from woke safety pins.

there's a whole world of difference between the "virtue signalling" bullshit on the left and the "virtue signalling" bullshit on the right

one of them is that the "safety pin jewelry" poo poo is just like, designed to be a form of conspicuous consumption, an act of performance to be seen by those around you; while the memorabilia knicknacks on the right are almost exclusively a private affair for a number of reasons (perceived inherent value, assumed appreciation, or just straight up false advertising)

also the amount these types of products are leveraged between the left and the right are vastly different, like on the left you might see something show up to try to take advantage of a fashionable trend in performative wokeness, but on the right it is a constant 24/7 barrage of people trying to squeeze every last dollar out of sad lonely old people before they die

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Jesus gently caress .

I want to see a picture of the last supper but done with these emojis.

Also Russian Ambassador drops dead in New York. Please be on the lookout for a female mall rat in a LOL sweater.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:orks::gooncamp::smugdon::orks101:

:stonkhat::orks101:
:stonkhat::orks101:

:smugdon::yosbutt::twisted::orks101:

:argh::orks:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

change my name posted:

They kill you from the inside as you stuff your face with fried food and literal pie pizzas

Sounds pretty sweet

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

oh, they definitely were

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/11/rebecca-cullen-safety-pin-gold-twitter-reacts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

as seen on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_fIx9Vzk

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/mollycrabapple/status/833738735770546176

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

DaveWoo posted:

What a weird thing to deny

"Oh, getting rid of that pedophile apologist? Nah, we were cool with him."

cool now all they need is a guy with an anime sex doll and we can start calling it whitechan

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

SpaceGoku posted:

there's a whole world of difference between the "virtue signalling" bullshit on the left and the "virtue signalling" bullshit on the right

one of them is that the "safety pin jewelry" poo poo is just like, designed to be a form of conspicuous consumption, an act of performance to be seen by those around you; while the memorabilia knicknacks on the right are almost exclusively a private affair for a number of reasons (perceived inherent value, assumed appreciation, or just straight up false advertising)

also the amount these types of products are leveraged between the left and the right are vastly different, like on the left you might see something show up to try to take advantage of a fashionable trend in performative wokeness, but on the right it is a constant 24/7 barrage of people trying to squeeze every last dollar out of sad lonely old people before they die

Yeah technically wearing a safety pin or w/e is supposed to signal to people who might be in danger, like trans folks, that you're an ally if they need help. Pepes and flag lapels are for smug assholes who want to signal that they're such

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

is that guy wearing a cross

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

So much for the tolerant right.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

looks like everyone is smiling having a great time. oh wait that's the hard drugs in their bodies

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh goodness, I thought the "Gaylord National Resort" was part of the photoshop, but no, it is not.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

change my name posted:

Yeah technically wearing a safety pin or w/e is supposed to signal to people who might be in danger, like trans folks, that you're an ally if they need help. Pepes and flag lapels are for smug assholes who want to signal that they're such

to be fair, I had a shitload of safety pins on my jacket back when I in high school

they went well with my spikes and studs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

loss edits gettib p absteact

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Admiral Ray posted:

the what

is this part of the open seed project thing?

I can't find it now. work blocking. but it wasn't the artic seed project, but some knockoff where they hold the seeds for you in their "vault"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zegermans posted:

I really like how dragon ball super is fleshing out the idea that Goku isn't some super nice happy go lucky hero but a deadbeat dad masochist who can't stop getting other people killed

those two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
squizzle has become one with the posting ether, spitting out only the purest c-spam poo poo posts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

woah emoji aquarium took a dark turn

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

psy ops! fake news!! free SPEECH!!!!!!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
paul joseph watson has to piss himself scared for daddy trump

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i hope milo runs for office.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/833746530116960256

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i'm the crucifix

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

conservative media is predicated on a huge number of scam productions: useless junk mailing lists, useless junk emailing lists, weird "memorabilia" products like pins and mugs and fake currency, gold certificates (a piece of paper that says you own a piece of gold, we'll even keep the gold in our vault for your convenience!), anointment/prayer oil, bunch of other poo poo

being trapped in the conservative media bubble means constantly being preyed up on psychologically and financially

don't forget reverse mortgages and identity theft protection services

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Burt Sexual posted:

I can't find it now. work blocking. but it wasn't the artic seed project, but some knockoff where they hold the seeds for you in their "vault"

Most if not nearly all countries already have seed vaults/banks for maintaining genetic diversity (including the US), but guess what happens when you gently caress with the AG departments funding and leave it leaderless for an extended period of time?

Even the Syrian bank in Aleppo has been kept going through the heaviest fighting, but if the Trump admin scuttles funding for our own that'd be even more detrimental, ironically

• Locked thread