Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

Ryan Obamacare Plan: Start calling it Affordable Care Act.

My guess is that it's the age bracket thing he's been selling + HSA's and cutting medicaid in half. Which is a total non-starter both in the senate and in the house, but he'll use the cover from the conservative wing of his party to kill his "brilliant plan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
please take anyone on TV who has their job because of their stupid accent. Every entertainment reporter p much.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

SpaceGoku posted:

conservative media is predicated on a huge number of scam productions: useless junk mailing lists, useless junk emailing lists, weird "memorabilia" products like pins and mugs and fake currency, gold certificates (a piece of paper that says you own a piece of gold, we'll even keep the gold in our vault for your convenience!), anointment/prayer oil, bunch of other poo poo

being trapped in the conservative media bubble means constantly being preyed up on psychologically and financially

yeah but you need a sucker-milking class if you want a strong economy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CPAC(ked)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
shep should be in charge of fox news

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Reminder that any plan that doesn't defund the entirety of the medicaid expansion will be opposed by the 30 member suicide caucus.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

SKULL.GIF posted:

Today seems really quiet out of the White House. I wonder what's going on.

It is a holiday you want them to work to death. They already work 3 hours a day 4 days a week!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We can keep CNN's Richard Quest though. I like him. He gets really into plane crashes and he looks like slugworth from willy wonka

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Schnorkles posted:

Reminder: T Ryan is also theoretically supposed to drop the new obamacare plan, but i'll believe it when I see it.

He already did last Thursday. it was the same old BS the GOP has proposed. it will be DOA.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

got any sevens posted:

I hope trumps dumb enough to just hit the button to nuke every city, including his own

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

triple sulk posted:

so what is the deal with this california storm that it's not even a top story right now? i know you have trump antics and sweden to deal with but if the city of sacramento could very likely end up under 30 feet of water why is it not a #1 headline this moment

reporters are saving up their journalistic capital for when trump refuses to set up any relief effort

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

CPUCK!

:smug:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Blatzmobile posted:

He already did last Thursday. it was the same old BS the GOP has proposed. it will be DOA.

didn't it just leak through outlets and ryan didn't actually announce it? I remember reading through the NYtimes article but never saw any specific announcement from the speaker's office.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Response to disinvite

https://twitter.com/uk_rants/status/833750247209852929

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Burt Sexual posted:

Hmm so I did a little research on the meaning of a trumpt triangle pin. First source seems legit to me.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Trump-Inner-Circle-Triangular-Pin/2017/01/06/id/767134/

Newsmax, breitbart, and infowars is all my dad posts on facebook. he's now completely validated.

wasn't this just some thing for the secret service to indicate "important person, protect in case of crisis"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's amazing how many loving retards online are still defending that pedophile apologist, holy cow trumpeted are monsters.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

Reminder that any plan that doesn't defund the entirety of the medicaid expansion will be opposed by the 30 member suicide caucus.

It's like a game of Lemmings where the teaparty lemmings are hostile to the goal of the game and will attempt to blow poo poo up at every turn

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Insurance companies want the rates on old fucks to go back up and the rates on younger fucks to be lower so they actually pay them. Need to maximize the premium pool and that is how you do it. So the plan is DOA unless insurance companies get more tax dollars spent on them instead of Donnies New Navy. (Coming soon to the History Channel check local listings)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

It's amazing how many loving retards online are still defending that pedophile apologist, holy cow trumpeted are monsters.

On the bright side, it's a great way to more publicly disabuse belief that there's any humanity left in them.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted:

It's like a game of Lemmings where the teaparty lemmings are hostile to the goal of the game and will attempt to blow poo poo up at every turn

id play it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

BeOSPOS posted:

The crazies are saving us again :911:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tl;dr ya bitch

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Elephanthead posted:

Insurance companies want the rates on old fucks to go back up and the rates on younger fucks to be lower so they actually pay them. Need to maximize the premium pool and that is how you do it. So the plan is DOA unless insurance companies get more tax dollars spent on them instead of Donnies New Navy. (Coming soon to the History Channel check local listings)

the tweak that allows the insurance companies to charge 3.49x instead of 3x is actually probably a good thing, on the whole.

also it only fucks olds lmao

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Eh, doesn't have he same pizzazz as a swastika.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Lmao the dude was arguing that some 13 year olds can consent to 40 year old dick in their rear end, he should probably kill himself

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
EHRLICHMAN: Hot pants.

NIXON: Jesus Christ.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Have the day off today but is that idiot doubling down on Swededn?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Huh. Kinda looks like a slice of pizza.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm so glad Milo is done

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Bip Roberts posted:

Tl;dr ya bitch

tldr: "when I said X, I actually meant its total opposite, Y!"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Inspector Hound posted:

I'd let him reform my tort law

Talk about a job creator

I want his invisible hand to guide my economy

I would have

sex

w/him

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lmao the dude was arguing that some 13 year olds can consent to 40 year old dick in their rear end, he should probably kill himself

but don't you understand, it was a british dry humor joke!!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

he shook

good

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'm so glad Milo is done

That is what the 8th grader said.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/CeciliaVega/status/833752385042382850

huh.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im all of this photograph, forever

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

ymgve posted:

but don't you understand, it was a british dry humor joke!!

I'm pretty sure that just means no lube.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

We can keep CNN's Richard Quest though. I like him. He gets really into plane crashes and he looks like slugworth from willy wonka

I love that guy. He's a living, breathing, cartoon British man. It's nuts.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Milo is garbage and that response probably makes things worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fix posted:

Huh. Kinda looks like a slice of pizza.

:trumppop:

• Locked thread