Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
quoting so its not lost

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol alex jones is a crazy person

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump is pure, concentrated, racist grandpa given power.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

A giant heaving, double over lol to this

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im alex jones and im invalidating

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

remember when someone threw a shoe at bush? someone should throw gum in trump's hair so he's forced to shave it

The thought of Donnie T getting gum stuck in his hair and being unable to get it out is seriously making me giggle, so here's a post

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
we should keep the oil -- send in exxon mobil; whatever happened to "to the victory goes the spoils", you know

im so glad he still watches ol' crazy eyes alex

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

https://twitter.com/IvanTheK/status/824617466605301760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

rofl

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833761537525444608

lollin

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

God drat lol to it all

Science fiction and satire are dead

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's so loving lazy lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

did this get posted its hard to remember all the lols

https://twitter.com/JamilSmith/status/833087086542614529?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the shoe thing like bush but it's an angry mexican-american mother throwing la chancla so he can't dodge it like dubya

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Having some McDonald's(tm) while the NSA talks. I'm Loving It!

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

throbbing, pulsating lols

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

*the end of dr. strangelove but instead of a cool war room it's a tacky tiki bar and everyone is wearing bermuda shorts*

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

i did, but gotta catch 'em lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Moridin920 posted:

lol alex jones is a crazy person

Alex Jones is an amoral, cynical con artist fleecing dumbasses of every penny he can, it's Bannon and Miller who are the true believers

I've seen Alex Jones turn the ranting on and off like a switch being flipped, and it too made me lol

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

LOL @ Alex Jones seriously loling.

The repubs have been hijacked by the crazies, and the Dems are so far up wall street's rear end they can't see enough daylight to do anything about it.

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

angryrobots posted:

The repubs have been hijacked by the crazies, and the Dems are so far up wall street's rear end they can't see enough daylight to do anything about it.

lol

lol that clinton couldn't match the donald by even coming up with a good lie for populist working class appeal "we're gonna get rid of coal and uh... you'll all definitely still have jobs as uh... solar technicians and uber drivers for john podesta."

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol that clinton couldn't match the donald by even come up with a good lie for populist working class appeal "we're gonna get rid of coal and uh... you'll all definitely still have jobs as uh... solar technicians and uber drivers for john podesta."

it's going to be REALLY loving HILARIOUS when she runs again in 2020! HA! HA!!!!!!!

gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

angryrobots posted:

lol

reminder that trump had a former COO of goldman sachs standing next to him while he repealed dodd-frank and is far more bought than the dem's by wall street lol

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

proof of concept posted:

it's going to be REALLY loving HILARIOUS when she runs again in 2020! HA! HA!!!!!!!

gently caress
"hindsight is 2020"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Spatial posted:

"hindsight is 2020"

I lol'd @ this ty

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Reminder that, failing it being cut tragically short, Trump is barely 2% of the way into his first term as president.

The density of lols HAS to slow at some point, right?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

proof of concept posted:

gently caress

as much as i like to lol about how it's "still her turn" i'm about 90% sure the nerve-stapled DNC mannequins find a nice charismaless spiritual successor in centrist unappealing loserdom that runs on "at least we're not as bad as" an loses again like '04. booker looks like a leading contender. or kain lol.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
it will be chelsea clinton in 2020 because ell emm ay oh

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Jose posted:

reminder that trump had a former COO of goldman sachs standing next to him while he repealed dodd-frank and is far more bought than the dem's by wall street lol

No argument here, my only point is the impotency of the dems, which is absolute.

The R's managed to get unions to vote for the Donald, in addition to all the other groups that vote against their best interests. The inability of dems to communicate with blue collar America is worth a big ol LOL.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Pretty sure Trump reads r/the_donald as his news source but he just said fox news to cover it up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fox news could start world war 3 if it wanted lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

angryrobots posted:

No argument here, my only point is the impotency of the dems, which is absolute.

The R's managed to get unions to vote for the Donald, in addition to all the other groups that vote against their best interests. The inability of dems to communicate with blue collar America is worth a big ol LOL.

ha ha remember when the dems were winning so hard that no one has won as hard since and they even had to write rules saying you're not allowed to win that hard and in fact they even won hard enough to beat the nazis

anyways lmao they nominated clinton

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I'm the white hand holding up the BLACKS FOR TRUMP sign.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
With Easy-D president, that stuff about Tom Arnold becoming politically relevant and Kid Rock announcing he was running for office I joked to my girlfriend that Joe Piscopo was going to become a governor because it was the most irrelevant and out of left field person I could think of.

Welp
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/nyregion/joe-piscopo-new-jersey-governor.html

I think I'm actually an insane person and this is all some terrible psychosis I'm trapped in LOL

I'm gonna run for president!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

girth brooks part 2 posted:

With Easy-D president, that stuff about Tom Arnold becoming politically relevant and Kid Rock announcing he was running for office I joked to my girlfriend that Joe Piscopo was going to become a governor because it was the most irrelevant and out of left field person I could think of.

pls stop i can only get so hypernormalized before i have an outright psychotic break

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jesus christ. To fully lol at this you have to listen to Alex get drunk and high on the Joe Rogan podcast a few weeks ago. loving lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Easy D just announced Flynn's replacement on Twitter and I had a little lol when I realized the announcement that nuclear Armageddon has begun will likely be made on @realdonaldtrump

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Max_Fisher/status/833778634519351296

so good

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It's gone :( What was it ?

e: found it nvm

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Feb 20, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

unpacked robinhood posted:

before it was taken down it was trump talking about how cool and good it was to meet with generals about matters of national security in his dumb country club

now that it was deleted it's arguably a violation of the presidential records act, so different but still solid lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

e: found it nvm

Meeting with Generals at Mar-a-Lago in Florida. Very interesting!