Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

kelly has probably had input so it won't be nearly as much of a hilarious clusterfuck but that means it'll also allow syrian refugees in (because kelly knows our vetting process is hilariously long and arduous) and simply restrict immigration quotas or something like that.

yup

the general thrust of the eo seemed to be "return stuff to pre-obama levels" which, as long as its done right, is certainly within trump's power to do so. it's just that they had a bunch of morons and steven "I am the law" miller write it while jerking off furiously and it turns out it was a trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

IKEA should shut down its US locations until Trump apologizes

the swedish chef should go on strike

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

it's like when you get on a rollercoaster and start going up and up and up and then you're reversed back to the station because you're a pedophile and cops are there to arrest you

I think we've all been there (we haven't)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

who took my goblin

ill find my goblin

Serf
May 5, 2011

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Excuse me.

The Harry Potter series is 7 books.

nerds don't count as average americans

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Trump and Bannon are not complex machiavellian political agents.

Trump is an out of shape idiot who watches TV all day and eats McDonalds.
Bannon is an alcoholic weirdo.

There is no greater plan at work here; you're ascribing far too much competence to an administration staffed by people who work in the dark because they don't know how to turn on lights.

It's not that Bannon and Donald are geniuses, it's more that Putin is by all accounts, quite good at destabilizing nations and fanning the flames of fascism. If they're working for him, then I'm sure their actions are broadly in line with what he desires.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

milo trying to treat himself like a respectable journalist whenever he eats poo poo is probably the only funny thing he's ever done

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

that's a lot of words from milo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

So I hope everyone is having a healthy and productive start to the week

week starts tomorrow buddy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
milo namblapoulus

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

It's not that Bannon and Donald are geniuses, it's more that Putin is by all accounts, quite good at destabilizing nations and fanning the flames of fascism. If they're working for him, then I'm sure their actions are broadly in line with what he desires.

sanctions are still on and russia is starting to poo poo on trump a bit

there is no such thing as good-will or loyalty with donald trump, he will gently caress over anyone if he feels like it

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Nichael posted:

Russia is a confederation of fiefdoms held together with spit and spite for America.

Putin probably would prefer Trump to Hilldawg, but I have serious doubts if he could meaningfully influence anything in America.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Excuse me.

The Harry Potter series is 7 books.

They said "read" not "burned"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

milo namblapoulus

simon maloy parachute account spotted

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/833751249283645443

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Russia is a confederation of fiefdoms held together with spit and spite for America.

Putin probably would prefer Trump to Hilldawg, but I have serious doubts if he could meaningfully influence anything in America.

I mean I think he TRIED and in his defense it worked incredibly well until trump tried to go full fascism now and ate poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kurtofan posted:

that's a lot of words from milo

that's a lot of words to have to use to defend your own statements on pedophilia. well kinda defend yourself, it was a joke I think, or because of his background, or something.

Serf
May 5, 2011

eo spam is the result of an unintended interaction between the executive branch and law enforcement, clearly not intended by the devs

consider my sub canceled until you fix your broken poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
god hasnt entirely abandoned the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IwfHdO36Y

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

there is no such thing as good-will or loyalty with donald trump, he will gently caress over anyone if he feels like it

eventually he's going to either get thrown out or ailenate literally every ally he has

we just have to ensure it's before we all die in the ww3 Apocalypse so keep up dem protests and boycotts

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Bannon is a 'political mastermind' in DC because he's read like 4 books.

lmao we're so hosed.

Mein Kampf
Atlas Shrugged
The Fountainhead
?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

playing C&C:Generals has prepared me for the coming cold war with China.
Generals was bad. I don't have a political response to that, it just sucked compared to the rest of the series, sorry.

Yinlock posted:

Sanctions are still on and the Russian press is making GBS threads on Donald because lifting sanctions now, or being completely fawning over him still, would just be too suspicious.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

donald trump having access to pence's twitter account would be loving spectacular

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CGasparino/status/833757810055901184

Alt-right gonna fracture.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tadashi posted:

Mein Kampf
Atlas Shrugged
The Fountainhead
?

A Dance of Dragons

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Wikkheiser posted:

So I hope everyone is having a healthy and productive start to the week

Half my students thought they had Presidents' Day off or just skipped because it's nice out so I cut class halfway through and now I'm going to go see the Arrival and Fences!

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

tadashi posted:

Mein Kampf
Atlas Shrugged
The Fountainhead
?

In a twist, the 4th book is Doctor Faustus.

Serf
May 5, 2011

tadashi posted:

Mein Kampf
Atlas Shrugged
The Fountainhead
?

art of war lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Donald Trump is president through his actions.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
I know everyone's sick of 'shock news: diehard trumpists continue to think trump good, liberals bad' pieces, but holy poo poo this quote:

quote:

Several people said they would have liked to see more coverage of a measure that Trump signed Thursday that rolled back a last-minute Obama regulation that would have restricted coal mines from dumping debris in nearby streams. At the signing, Trump was joined by coal miners in hard hats.

“If he hadn’t gotten into office, 70,000 miners would have been put out of work,” Patricia Nana, a 42-year-old naturalized citizen from Cameroon. “I saw the ceremony where he signed that bill, giving them their jobs back, and he had miners with their hard hats and everything — you could see how happy they were.”
70,000. They believe he saved seventy loving thousand miners from unemployment by letting their bosses dump mining waste in streams.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/RogueNASA/status/833761156984602625

reveal the aliens already and destabilize the country please

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss :unsmigghh:

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Nichael posted:

Donald Trump is president through his actions.

lmao naw man.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Making an effort to make Pence sound more presidential. Hmm. Why would they do that?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

at least we can all come together to poo poo on milo yanniopoolus

WRONG

Conservatives embraced him and defended him in the face of liberals telling them he's a gross crazy pervert weirdo

Now they get to be faced with the fact that we were right and they (once again) defended someone pro-child rape.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Haha, this loving rules. Next up, that book deal.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lmao dope

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

change my name posted:

https://twitter.com/RogueNASA/status/833761156984602625

reveal the aliens already and destabilize the country please

oh cool I love NASA announcements even when the rest of the internet declares them boring.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833761537525444608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Apraxin posted:

I know everyone's sick of 'shock news: diehard trumpists continue to think trump good, liberals bad' pieces, but holy poo poo this quote:

70,000. They believe he saved seventy loving thousand miners from unemployment by letting their bosses dump mining waste in streams.

didn't you also see that he strong armed ford, gm, toyota, and klondike into remaining in the US?

• Locked thread