Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

will he make a sex tape to stay relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/CGasparino/status/833757810055901184

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

nice, very nice

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

So much for the 'tolerant right'.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Can we start posting Krieger from Archer memes?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gotta say that's some nice schadenfreude

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Next up: His book being dropped.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

The Assassination of Eskimo Papoose by the Coward Conservative Political Action Conference

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Montasque posted:

Next up: His book being dropped.

posted this in the trump thread but this guy is PR for simon&schuster https://twitter.com/AdamRothberg

he's the dude to tweet at

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Bud K ninja sword posted:

Its loving infuriating however that its just going to add the whole gay = pedo argument though.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Surely Bannon would keep him on just to keep infuriating everyone.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

This is Steve Bannon's Sister Souljah moment.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

TyrantWD posted:

Bannon's stepped down from his Breitbart position.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Oh my, oh yes. This news made being awake on a Monday worth it.

Also, I was thinking about that dumb Bill Maher statement, about Milo being like Joan Rivers. Sure both people created personas which aim to mockingly disrupt, but Joan just wanted to get wasted, rag on people in fancy dress and get plaid for the trouble. Any political beliefs she had only got out as a side effect of being a person with opinions and a working mouth; they weren't her raison d'etre. You can be as debased, bitchy and flippant as you please, so long as you're not trying to spearhead a movement to seize control of the zeitgeist and lead a pack of savages to the gates of the nation's capitol. I wonder how Maher will address this news on Friday, if he will at all.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

TyrantWD posted:

I think bannon vastly underestimated how much work it would take to guide trump because of how incredibly stupid trump is and can't play both media CEO and trump whisperer effectively.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
ahahahahah

Montasque posted:

So much for the 'tolerant right'.

hahahah

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mysterious frankie posted:

Also, I was thinking about that dumb Bill Maher statement, about Milo being like Joan Rivers.

Turns out he's more like Paula Poundstone.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SRlK8bZvqk

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Turns out he's more like Paula Poundstone.

*ba dum tsh, except the tsh begins to warp and become terrifyingly distorted as it echoes through the unreal expanse of history*

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/833765197202481152

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

mysterious frankie posted:

*ba dum t̖̟̼̟͋̎̄̈̑s̷̊̀́̋s̛ͣͫ̽̋ͧͭs̞̻̜̾̓̕ṡ̹̖̦̼͛̌ͦs̙̘͈̖͂̃̈s̰̫̯̰͛̎͑̈́ͮ̈͞s̮̞̟̳̍ͥ̈́̈́̉̀s̼̰͎̣̽͑s͎̟̘ͯ̌͒ś͚͕s̮̻̮͇͛̽́ͅs̫͔s͇̭͎ͣ͠s̘̱͊͌̑ͦsͮ̆̍̎́҉s͓̝̟̰͎̱͓s͈̳̞̦̺̻̤̔s̗͉̝͙̫͙̭̋͑͆s̘̖͌̌͋̽̍s̫̩̬͉͞ͅs̤̯̹̭̗̠͛ͧ͌s̸̃̀ͨͭ̾s̵̹͉̳͖̯̱͊ͧ̽ͮs̞̆ͦ̇͘s̛̃͊sͫ̒̋s̼̫͙̣͉̞̈́̾͐́͝ͅs̴s̖̯͒̇͢s̻͐͐̐̓ͭͨ͌͢ṡ̵̰̮̄s̪̹͓̹̤ș̶͙̰͎̀̽ͤͥ̚s͇̜̮̙͉̞̥ͪs̳̤̱̞̹ͅs̸̖̦̦͔̦͚̯ͤ͂s̟̳͍̘̺ͬ̃̅ͬͫĥ *

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

That's some good rear end Newt Gingrich cosplay

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/833773259313278976

The RSB anchor is talking directly into his phone.

LOL.

E: Milo is shook. Shook to his core.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 21:24 on Feb 20, 2017

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Don't understand why BASED Milo doesn't just get on twitter to defend himself tho??

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Montasque posted:

E: Milo is shook. Shook to his core.

Somebody needs to tell milo that its ok because this is just a joke see.. its funny and maybe he is just being too uptight about other people's free speech.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I wonder how many republicans secretly wanted him gone for being too gay and along comes this really convenient and justifiable reason for getting rid of him

might explain why some people on the right don't even try to blame it on FAKE NEWS or something

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm glad Milo got owned

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

logikv9 posted:

I'm glad Milo got owned
same

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
There is an unfortunately long list of poo poo you can do and then get forgiven for, like drugs, car accidents, and manslaughter

Pedophilia is still on the NOPENOPENOPE list

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

ymgve posted:

I wonder how many republicans secretly wanted him gone for being too gay and along comes this really convenient and justifiable reason for getting rid of him

might explain why some people on the right don't even try to blame it on FAKE NEWS or something

This scandal had it's genesis from the Reagan Battalion - an ultra-right wing, LGBTQ hating, #NeverTrumper twitter account.

This is anti-gay conservatives taking down the first ever gay keynote speaker at CPAC.

Of course Milo is a gross weirdo so lol.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

logikv9 posted:

There is an unfortunately long list of poo poo you can do and then get forgiven for, like drugs, car accidents, and manslaughter

he bought into his own hype he could say whatever the gently caress he wanted lol

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
So I guess the right managed to do in a month what the left couldn't in years of flipping out about this guy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Thug Lessons posted:

So I guess the right managed to do in a month what the left couldn't in years of flipping out about this guy.

yeah which is pretty loving lol

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

This scandal had it's genesis from the Reagan Battalion - an ultra-right wing, LGBTQ hating, #NeverTrumper twitter account.

This is anti-gay conservatives taking down the first ever gay keynote speaker at CPAC.

Of course Milo is a gross weirdo so lol.

Good. I hope if he doesn't lose that book money he snaps back at them with every dime he's got. May the right's house remain forever divided against itself.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

milo thought that trump's magical reality-denying shield extended to him

he's not the first to make that mistake, and he won't be the last

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Thug Lessons posted:

Well the strongly worded letter plan didnt work, and everyone was all worried about punching a not nazi sooo..

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

it required actually watching milo's crap and most people who would want to take him down on the left can't stand him enough to watch it and take notes

lord knows I couldn't

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

does anyone happen to have links handy for him talking about this poo poo with rogan, or that atheist guy? unless the clip came from the latter anyway, I dunno him from adam.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Vellius posted:

does anyone happen to have links handy for him talking about this poo poo with rogan, or that atheist guy? unless the clip came from the latter anyway, I dunno him from adam.

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/833605480345960449

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/833605127269445632

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

hoooooooly poo poo, that rogan clip is in/sane/.

gonna be dropping that on anyone who tries to defend him until he's gone, ty.