Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

From a few hours ago, but still a better candidate for Secretary of Education than DeVos, still not as good as Sec. Balls would be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

Introducing your next White House press secretary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnhANtx1Ko

tgegoblinsaesthrtic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
someone explain the mcmaster comments tia

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
~anime~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Corny posted:

I wonder if McMaster will shitcan KT McFarland?

A lot of how good or bad McMaster is depends on what amount of ability he has to bring in his own staff. There were claims over the weekend that the WH was promising candidates independence presumably with the exception of McFarland [who by all indications is staying] but we'll see.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I was just looking up how to spell "Mar-A-Lago" (are the dashes necessary was what I was wondering...) and it seems folks are pissed that Donald is making them loose money down there:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/us/donald-trump-visits-mar-a-lago-businesses.html

good thing trump won't find out about this unless one of the cable news talking heads brings it up

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Jose posted:

someone explain the mcmaster comments tia

McMaster has been selected and accepted [though he would have had to retire immediately to say no as he is active duty] the position of NSC advisor, which Flynn occupied.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

There are a lot of liberal pundits and democrat officials who think there are Russians around every corner and also that the deep state/CIA-led coup is coming any day now. These people lost their minds after the election.

Of all the things to try and rally the left around, they chose Russia? Imagine if Dems put as much effort into attacking republicans on their economic policies as they have into the Russian connection since summer of last year?

This party is a loving disgrace

it gives them a convenient scapegoat for why we lost. rather than face the music on neoliberalism and centrism, they choose to believe that the other side had outside help (and they did, that def happened) and so we don't need to change

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

McMaster has been selected and accepted [though he would have had to retire immediately to say no as he is active duty] the position of NSC advisor, which Flynn occupied.

who is mcmaster

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jose posted:

who is mcmaster

Kazuhira Miller

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Jose posted:

who is mcmaster

3star in the army. Assuming he has enough freedom to do what he needs to do, he's a good choice.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

friendly reminder that donald trump is apparently living in wayne's world. NOT!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jose posted:

who is mcmaster

half of mcmaster-carr, a p solid industrial logistics supplier

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol trump picked a guy who couldn't say no to him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

oh thats actually his name i thought people were taking the piss lol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

McMaster seems good someone tell my why my gut is wrong here

It reminds me of Tillerson's nomination for State. He came from nowhere. After Flynn resigned, it was said the top candidates to replace him were Petraeus, Kellogg, and Harward.

I wonder if, like Tillerson, McMaster is the result of some last-minute recommendation?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

half of mcmaster-carr, a p solid industrial logistics supplier

lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i loving love mcmaster-carr

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jose posted:

who is mcmaster

a delciious new offering on the dollar menu at mickey "easy" d's

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

There are a lot of liberal pundits and democrat officials who think there are Russians around every corner and also that the deep state/CIA-led coup is coming any day now. These people lost their minds after the election.

Of all the things to try and rally the left around, they chose Russia? Imagine if Dems put as much effort into attacking republicans on their economic policies as they have into the Russian connection since summer of last year?

This party is a loving disgrace

Russians aren't around every corner, they're just infesting the White House. There's no deep state coup coming though, poo poo's hosed.

There are multiple things to rally around. Don't act like just because I point out one thing means I'm ignoring the fifty thousand other problems Donald has. That's peak "it's just a distraction! stay focused!"

Finally, who says it should be just Democrats putting effort into this (and frankly, I haven't seen much effort, at all, from the actual Democratic party regarding Russia's obvious ties to Donald)? This is an American problem. Our sovereignty simply does not exist if our leader is taking orders from a rival.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FizFashizzle posted:

when you're president they let you do anything!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol
id prefer Dictator Gary Johnson
who, ya noticed, has pretty much retreated to his Vape Room and still refuses to come out

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
has this been posted yet? i just got home and searched but nothing came up

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-un-churkin-idUSKBN15Z1UU

edit: i see it nevermind - i blame twitter embeds

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

*john Bolton angrily throws his mustache onto the ground and it bounces back onto his face*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

3star in the army. Assuming he has enough freedom to do what he needs to do, he's a good choice.
i'm gonna lol out of orbit if trump's entire original picks for cabinets continue to be all embroiled in scandals and they're all replaced with neocons as the trend goes right now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

lol
who, ya noticed, has pretty much retreated to his Vape Room and still refuses to come out

mcmasters and johnson

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

FizFashizzle posted:

that is kinda the attitude he takes to lots of things in his life.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

i loving love mcmaster-carr

Unironic 4 real

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

is it correct to assume that trump's bizarre loyalty to kt mcfarland is based entirely on all the time he spent watching her on fox news?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

has this been posted yet? i just got home and searched but nothing came up

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-un-churkin-idUSKBN15Z1UU

not good to be a russian ambassador atm

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

it gives them a convenient scapegoat for why we lost. rather than face the music on neoliberalism and centrism, they choose to believe that the other side had outside help (and they did, that def happened) and so we don't need to change

Who's using it as a scapegoat? I'm not. Multiple factors can affect things. Clinton hosed up bigly. Also Russians control the White House. Those are separate things.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

not good to be a russian ambassador atm

нет

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

lol

i wonder if him and norquist are vape bros now

just chill and talk about how they could be the chillstablishment right now if only everyone chilled out a bit

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm glad Milo got owned

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

Who's using it as a scapegoat? I'm not. Multiple factors can affect things. Clinton hosed up bigly. Also Russians control the White House. Those are separate things.

i didn't mention you??

i'm talking about dems that i see harping on russia all the time while ignoring everything else we did wrong. poo poo's a goddamn cancer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So is McMaster gonna be fired in a week or a month?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

i didn't mention you??

i'm talking about dems that i see harping on russia all the time while ignoring everything else we did wrong. poo poo's a goddamn cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Sir we are out of McMasters

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

McMaster-Carr is the poo poo, we regularly order things and they arrive the next day - and that's with regular shipping.

I'm going to assume that McMaster will be just as effective in governance for no real reason other than that I need SOMETHING to be optimistic about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
the timing was really good too because berkley raised his profile and then maher raised it further and he got got right at the apex of his fame. all those people wringing their hands about berkley only giving him more attention when milo is going to have to live with the fact that larry wilmore telling him to go gently caress himself is the most famous he ever got.

• Locked thread