Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

logikv9 posted:

Tasty but overpriced

They come in 3 sizes now.

ed: balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

do y'all have the grand mac yet? i want to try it but i'm also afraid that it will almost but not quite kill me

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Serf posted:

do y'all have the grand mac yet? i want to try it but i'm also afraid that it will almost but not quite kill me

It's just a wide version of a Big Mac, it's not really that big a deal. It's still only 2 patties. Lame!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

It's basically exactly what you'd expect 1.5 big macs to taste like. No more, no less.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Nichael posted:

he's just trolling lol those snowflakes probably want a safe space now right?

Milo just wants a safe spot to spend quality time with boys :lol:

I officially retract my theory that Milo was just being gay for attention after he has entered what some call 'The Boy Zone'.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/833786017530441728

it's a federal violation

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm gonna take your favorite toy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833783438922629125

jeb! as gently caress

Serf
May 5, 2011

i was hoping it wasn't just me who was seeing trump tweets get less and less excited over time

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bert Roberge posted:

I made some really good bread though.

I'm sorry about your cat.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Rough afternoon at the AP.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Floppin them lips and sinkin ships. Just another day in the life of the most powerful man in the country!

Serf
May 5, 2011

by august trump will be tweeting poo poo like

just woke up

saw pence through a window earlier

dispatched more drone bombers to iran

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mormonpartyboat posted:

jeb! as gently caress
considering mcmaster is a solid neocon pick that statement works in more ways than one

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
gently caress it is raining and my windshield wipers broke!

gently caress you piss guzzling Russian stooge

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump deleted the tweet after the swarm of camera drones emerged from behind the fuckparrots

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fake news? FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Recap
• Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
• Appointed a Klansman attorney general
• Sent Navy SEALS to do an actual Benghazi
• Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
• Constant leaks from his own staff
• Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
• Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
• Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
• Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
• Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
• Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
• Refusing to record calls with Putin
• Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
• Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
• Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
• Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
• Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
• Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being brown
• Having a key policy initiative swiftly overturned by the courts
• Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
• Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
• Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts.
• Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
• Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
• Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador
• Secret Service Director resigns
• NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
• Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
• CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
• Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
• Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
• Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
• Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
• FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
• Picks a new national security advisor and gets told he won’t eat a poo poo sandwich
• AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
• Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
• Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
• Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
• Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
• In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
• Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
• Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
• Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

by august trump will be tweeting poo poo like

just woke up

saw pence through a window earlier

dispatched more drone bombers to iran

"id rather have 4 more years of obama" the usa says as the monkey paw curls

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

That's how we do it!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lots of deleted tweets ITT today

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Eh I'm enjoying good bread.

It's a little dense but I was excited about making it.

It could've used a few more hours to proof.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

fake news? FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the FAKE NEWS says Donald Trump was made president but I know our 45th president is actually Lawrence Lessig :smug:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'm just happy it's not John Bolton

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

"id rather have 4 more years of obama" the usa says as the monkey paw curls

huh

clinton lost

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Chain of events: milo fired, spicy fired, milo hired as press sec

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Serf posted:

i aint disagreeing that some people do, in fact, sorta get it

what i am saying is that people are fuckin stupid and can only hold a few ideas in their heads at once because they're busy and they've got poo poo to do

so if you hammer on and on that the ruskies rigged the election, over and over again, that's what's gonna stick in peoples' minds

and some people (the centrists and the neolibs) want that to happen because then it means no one questions their role in the democrat big fuckup world tour we're on right now

nice try sergey, but im not falling for your bolshevik tricks anymore

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Serf posted:

huh

clinton lost

Michelle Obama 2020

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I bet some of these guys downplaying Russian involvement in the White House played as the Soviets in Red Alert 3. Very suspicious!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

nice try sergey, but im not falling for your bolshevik tricks anymore

the crazy thing is i have met people who legit think that putin and russia are still communists. the fall of the berlin wall? never heard of it!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/833786712069398530

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nichael posted:

I bet some of these guys downplaying Russian involvement in the White House played as the Soviets in Red Alert 3. Very suspicious!!

SSSSPAAAAACEE!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
• Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
• Appointed a Klansman attorney general
• Sent Navy SEALS to do an actual Benghazi
• Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
• Constant leaks from his own staff
• Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
• Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
• Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
• Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
• Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
• Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
• Refusing to record calls with Putin
• Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
• Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
• Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
• Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
• Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
• Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being brown
• Having a key policy initiative swiftly overturned by the courts
• Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
• Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
• Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts.
• Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
• Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
• Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador
• Secret Service Director resigns
• NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
• Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
• CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
• Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
• Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
• Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
• Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
• FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
• Picks a new national security advisor and gets told he won’t eat a poo poo sandwich
• AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up†undocumented immigrants
• Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
• Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
• Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
• Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
• In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
• Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House†but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White Houseâ€
• Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
• Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.

Please, mr president, this is too much winning! I'm tired of all the winning!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

It's a little dense

Same

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

logikv9 posted:

Michelle Obama 2020

We don't deserve her.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Consummate Professional posted:

Chain of events: milo fired, spicy fired, milo hired as press sec

man, i hope spicey gets fired. i have a bet with oiled and ready that spicer gets fired by the end of this week. don't think it's going to happen at this rate since he's scandal ridden enough as it is. at least not for a while.

Serf
May 5, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Michelle Obama 2020

we get to have our first pod person president cause michelle o ain't coming back to washington like ever. i don't blame her either

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

We don't deserve her.

Someone needs to rescind people's health insurance when the ACA gets repealed, may as well be someone with experience in that department!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

There is only one way I would like Trump: if he got a bigass RV and called it Ground Force One and then just travelled the county for the next four years governing from the bus

• Locked thread