Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Boy that amazing atheist guy sure looks like he's dying rapidly as a side effect of a life squandered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
like, he's the living human avatar of the phrase "clammy shudder".

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
This is super loving nerdy but when I was really depressed about Trump I imagined him and his minions as bosses in an action-RPG and Milo was one of them and now he's finally been kicked down a peg, hallelujah.

D1Sergo has issued a correction as of 22:07 on Feb 20, 2017

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao people are still loving defending Milo in the replies

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fullhouse posted:

lmao people are still loving defending Milo in the replies

uhhh bad news about how part of the alt-right feels about statutory rape, especially of women, dude

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hahahahah this owns so hard omg

mike cernovich is next

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/NRO/status/833779549452304384

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/833787147329101828

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
In case you were wondering, freep seems to be defending Milo. :shepicide:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

D1Sergo posted:

This is super loving nerdy but when I was really depressed about Trump I imagined him and his minions as bosses in an action-RPG and Milo was one of them and now he's finally been kicked down a peg, hallelujah.

LAWS OF STATUTE

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

trolling milo's FB page is :discourse:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

McGlockenshire posted:

In case you were wondering, freep seems to be defending Milo. :shepicide:

Freep and Milo hate the same people.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Lol at Milo seeing his dream taken away just before he could reach it

Also only the Right could kill Milo, they're the ones giving him his platform after all.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Milo, like icarus, flew too close to child rape apologism

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pollyanna posted:

HAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY DICK MILO

Are you a chilld?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Milo was on facebook live crying and pleading to save his career.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Montasque posted:

Is there a recording of this? I need to laugh a little.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

holy poo poo his career actually is dead.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol retardlicans are all dancing around the fact he's a pedo in that thread

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Is there a recording of this? I need to laugh a little.

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=3&theater

put on live comments and maybe you'll see an occasional cool & good comment. :coal:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/02/20/breitbart-employees-threaten-walk-out-over-milo/

yeah, he is loving done.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=3&theater

put on live comments and maybe you'll see an occasional cool & good comment. :coal:

look at all of those people in the comments with their real names defending a pedo apologist, lol he looks shook as gently caress.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

If he's dropped by Breitbart I will not stop laughing.

The Rise and Fall of Milo, all in the span of a three days.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The right totally killed this guy, its insane.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

More like Milo Yeah, Nopoulos

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Ruzihm posted:

:fap:

oh god.

:flashfap:

unnnngh

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/833779083574181888/photo/1

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/02/20/breitbart-employees-threaten-walk-out-over-milo/

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

fucken lol at everything, milo has been cucked good and proper

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Ruzihm posted:

yeah, because everything he has tried to work for(which was worming his way into the mainstream conservative punditry(for either profit or because of his lovely stances/messages) are loving gone now. see if he had been some dickhead born again who got caught saying that poo poo,(like the one duck dynasty guy), they might give him a pass, but his stupid edgy act along with him being openly gay, hosed him. and it sounds like he will probably lose his breightbart job as well. the left/liberals hate his guts and the mainstream right won't take him now and the hard alt right think he is an evil jew weasel lord. he is probaly hosed now.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hell yes! This is the poo poo I live for! All the way down to libertarians don't believe in age of consent. :discourse:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

I love all the channers using attractive females so that their insane far right posts some how hold more validity

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

nothing quite makes me laugh harder as the expression of outright horror that envelops the faces of the people in the video milo did with the amazing atheist (except for the amazing athiest himself who is strangely unperturbed) when he starts making his defence of pedos.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

If he's dropped by Breitbart I will not stop laughing.

The Rise and Fall of Milo, all in the span of a three days.
Random thought: I wonder if Maher is smarter than D&D gives him credit for.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, because everything he has tried to work for(which was worming his way into the mainstream conservative punditry(for either profit or because of his lovely stances/messages) are loving gone now. see if he had been some dickhead born again who got caught saying that poo poo,(like the one duck dynasty guy), they might give him a pass, but his stupid edgy act along with him being openly gay, hosed him. and it sounds like he will probably lose his breightbart job as well. the left/liberals hate his guts and the mainstream right won't take him now and the hard alt right think he is an evil jew weasel lord. he is probaly hosed now.

soon even the dangerous frosted hair will be gone, one by one lost in time like snakes on a plane

Wikkheiser posted:

He isn't. He is a smug shitlord, that wouldnt rise to anyone's defense that didnt offer PR, airtime or a sweet dollarydeal.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Bud K ninja sword posted:

soon even the dangerous frosted hair will be gone, one by one lost in time like snakes on a plane

A lot of people have compared Milo to being the new Ernst Rohm and predicted that Milo would also end up also getting "purged" just like Rohm did as soon as the people he backed got into power. Not exactly a "Night of the Long Knives" sort of downfall, but the people he backed DID get into power, and now the Useful Idiot is no longer useful. How much longer will it be before they purge Trump as well and let Mike "Handmaid's Tale" Pence take over, which pretty much seems to have been the Dominionist/Koch endgame all along?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
milo calling trump daddy... :whitewater:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Wikkheiser posted:

He literally gave him a platform on his own show, said liberals are making too big of a deal about him, supported his doxxing of trans people, and shook his hand. Just a day before everybody in the world knows Milo doesn't believe in age of consent.

Maher is a fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He literally gave him a platform on his own show, said liberals are making too big of a deal about him, supported his doxxing of trans people, and shook his hand. Just a day before everybody in the world knows Milo doesn't believe in age of consent.

Maher is a fool.

Again, I really want him to eat poo poo for it somehow