Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao at people convinced this is the last we'll hear of milo

lol yeah I mean if Nazi's and out and out racists can make a comeback then Pedo-supporters definitely will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The reason I appreciate CSPAM is that it understands the narrative matters.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
all I'm sayin is I wanna make sure his career is actually in the ground before I dance on his grave

^^ agree with these guys

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Stefan Prodan posted:

all I'm sayin is I wanna make sure his career is actually in the ground before I dance on his grave

^^ agree with these guys

:same:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
there are new and horrifying shapes of ideas that have not yet been tested on living humans

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
but we are learning

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Schnorkles posted:

he almost certainly gets to keep it regardless

ss is taking a huge loss on this.

at the absolute least milo would have to return any advances, stipends, gifts, etc to unwind the contract. he may not have been given anything at all, which okay that makes it easy, but it'd be highly irregular for them to have given him absolutely nothing up front.

The Brown Menace posted:

nah he wrote like a poetry book or whatever before

that's still kind of weird, since an author who switches genres is kind of an unknown all over again as far as publishers are concerned.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Oh my god, the local news is now reporting the deaths of retired police dogs and refer to them as "K9 Officer <name>". We fuckin lovvveee the tools of authority here and I can't wait for the next eight years of police wankfests

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Stefan Prodan posted:

^^ agree with these guys

Milo as a money making enterprise is only just getting started

Milo "guys we need to allow everyone to have a chance in a free exchange of ideas let's hear him out" Yiannopoulos is, I think, d e d ded

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Oh my god, the local news is now reporting the deaths of retired police dogs and refer to them as "K9 Officer <name>". We fuckin lovvveee the tools of authority here and I can't wait for the next eight years of police wankfests

They were good boys dude

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Citizen Tayne posted:

Counterpoint: Dogs are good

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Coolguye posted:

at the absolute least milo would have to return any advances, stipends, gifts, etc to unwind the contract. he may not have been given anything at all, which okay that makes it easy, but it'd be highly irregular for them to have given him absolutely nothing up front.

i don't think it works like this if ss is the one dropping the contract, but i'm not a contract lawyer so ymmv

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Citizen Tayne posted:

*looks directly at camera*

that sounds like the pitts

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!
Otoh, this explains Milo's self loathing on a much more relatable level

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/833807623229050880?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
pits'burgh

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

ha ha ha YES!!!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Coolguye posted:

that's still kind of weird, since an author who switches genres is kind of an unknown all over again as far as publishers are concerned.

It was a self-published vanity thing he did in college "for a laugh" or whatever.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

*sad trombone

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
we need a contract attorney

*lights the euphronius signal*

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

They were good boys dude

The only fascists who can be excused for following orders

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

*looks directly at camera*

that sounds like the pitts

i think you mean the pitt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao at people convinced this is the last we'll hear of milo

who said that, im just glad hes not going to get poo poo for his book other than his advance and he's too big a security risk to speak at any colleges

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/833807923105112064

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Zeroisanumber posted:

Counterpoint: Dogs are good

Those dogs did not have a choice they were taken from their families and turned into fascists after being bred to be fascists by literal Nazi, the German kind.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
https://gutierrez.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/guti-rrez-being-asked-leave-ice-meeting-capitol-speaker-ryan-and

did we talk about this already cause holy poo poo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/833805460453093377

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

milo can just go back to england and start up some new shenanigan since there's nothing the english love more than child molesters

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Elephanthead posted:

Those dogs did not have a choice they were taken from their families and turned into fascists after being bred to be fascists by literal Nazi, the German kind.

I've met a bunch of German Shepherds who are not nazis and very cool.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it makes sense, they were obsessed with pizzagate because they were hoping they could find a pedo ring and join it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

milo can just go back to england and start up some new shenanigan since there's nothing the english love more than child molesters

He better loving take Piers Morgan with him

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

oh thats actually his name i thought people were taking the piss lol

Trump's the one who takes the piss

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Milo getting completely owned is a feel good moment we needed for a while now.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Consummate Professional posted:

They were good boys dude

any dog which gets shot by the police for no reason is just a bad hombre

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm the twink for trump

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

eonwe posted:

it makes sense, they were obsessed with pizzagate because they were hoping they could find a pedo ring and join it

They only accuse us of doing what they're already doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

things that matter master list:

emails
lusting for children

• Locked thread