Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's a nu lo heh heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:sad:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

!!!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

balls

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

This game of "spot the difference" is getting out of hand.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
you can take low-content chat stuff 2 the exec mansion today so we can not make this thread grow quite so quick today and save our servers

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fits my needs posted:

hell yeah, will we have to invade cascadia to put down the Reefer Rebellions?

are the reefer rebels the reefer lovers or haters, this is important to our decision

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i was getting an oil change today and they had good morning america or some poo poo and they went from like the kim jong nam story to police handcuffing kids in public schools to drinking margaritas and showing clips of some youtube video. This is why trump won lol its loving crazy that they cannot realize this poo poo

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Mom, can my friend Milo use your Brother printer to make his book? He got fired from books because of boy penis. Mom, why are you calling my therapist again? Mom?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

D1Sergo posted:

This game of "spot the difference" is getting out of hand.

i added cloud paul n made a giant jim webb tryin to catch a vietnamese soldier

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'm literally luaghing my butt off i don't have a butt anymore due to ron paul with cloud strife hair

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Mom, can my friend Milo use your Brother printer to make his book? He got fired from books because of boy penis. Mom, why are you calling my therapist again? Mom?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart still silent on Milo articles

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

i was getting an oil change today and they had good morning america or some poo poo and they went from like the kim jong nam story to police handcuffing kids in public schools to drinking margaritas and showing clips of some youtube video. This is why trump won lol its loving crazy that they cannot realize this poo poo

good morning america is the worst news show on broadcast tv

they live off of low-brow fluff more than anyone else

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

some dang good birds being quoted there

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/833817724899950593

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

lol at milo

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

crazy cloud posted:

i'm literally luaghing my butt off i don't have a butt anymore due to ron paul with cloud strife hair

Omnibutt

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was a self-published vanity thing he did in college "for a laugh" or whatever.

david duke did this too

To raise money in 1976, Duke (using the double pseudonym "Dorothy Vanderbilt" and "James Konrad") wrote a self-help book for women, Finders-Keepers: Finding and Keeping the Man You Want, which contains sexual, diet, fashion, cosmetic and relationship advice, and was published by the now defunct Arlington Place Books. Tulane University history professor Lawrence N. Powell, who read a rare copy of the book given to him by journalist Patsy Sims, wrote that it includes advice on vaginal exercises, fellatio, and anal sex.[127][128][129] The book is out of print and difficult to find; however, according to journalist Tyler Bridges, The Times-Picayune obtained a copy and traced its provenance to Duke,[130] who compiled the content from women's self-help magazines.[11]

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

good morning america is the worst news show on broadcast tv

they live off of low-brow fluff more than anyone else

Yeah they had some crowd because of president's day and after "trying" to get a dunk on Trump after his sweden comments or whatever they just went back to laughing and showing the crowd and talking about some loving recipe lmfao.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

D1Sergo posted:

Omnibutt

extremely JENOVA voice : kill you are parents

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
well so today we've learned the hard right's line in the sand is 'literal pedophile'. I mean, I wish the line was closer to where normal people's line is, but hey at least there IS a line

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha gently caress milo yanadoopolus that guy sucks

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How long until Trump names Alex Jones as special adviser?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
to this day I still haven't seen a single video of this retard i've just seen different pictures and he has different colored hair in each one

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
A provocative male acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for him and bring it over in the afternoon.

"Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell him. He sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), his black Muslim boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the guy to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out his bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a guy and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning him or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
milo's career served the singular purpose of reminding everybody that bill maher sucks. his lifetime achievement reward is tarring limp-wristed journalists by association

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I take no pleasure in the death of Milo. He is such a nothing person, his sacrifice is inconsequential. Hopefully this is the first pebble of mattering in a mattering avalanche, but I have my doubts. If this were Bannon or Alex Jones, it would matter a lot more.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yea ive never seen no milo vidz i just hear about him on this lovely forum sometimes

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
no pedophiles in my fascist backyard!!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Essence of Nite Crew

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

last nite we talked bout how the left side o the pic wasnt dumb enough n poo poo so that was my goal n i think i accomplished that goal w/ cloud paul imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the LOL assassination really fucken happened huh i didn't just hallucinate that? the half brother of kimjung un got pranked in the face with poison and died? by a chick in a LOL shirt who didn't know it was poison?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

last nite we talked bout how the left side o the pic wasnt dumb enough n poo poo so that was my goal n i think i accomplished that goal w/ cloud paul imo

it's extremely dumb and perfect

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

crazy cloud posted:

the LOL assassination really fucken happened huh i didn't just hallucinate that? the half brother of kimjung un got pranked in the face with poison and died? by a chick in a LOL shirt who didn't know it was poison?

yeah that happened. LOL you're gonna be dead in 20 minutes.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
So what else happened today besides Milo's coming down to earth? A dude named McMaster getting hired for the WH, and...?

I'm going back through posts from this morning and like half of the tweets are gone, come on you sissy tweeters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

say what u will thats a p unique way to go

• Locked thread