Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Hahaha, why did he delete that one? He usually only deletes tweets with misspellings, or if he's replacing them with even more ridiculous ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Hahaha, why did he delete that one? He usually only deletes tweets with misspellings, or if he's replacing them with even more ridiculous ones

probably because he just got a ton of flak for talking about secure poo poo at Mar O Lago with the PM of Japan and now he's just doing the exact same thing again presumably and someone went "hey maybe we shouldn't mention that"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Serak posted:

Reminder that, failing it being cut tragically short, Trump is barely 2% of the way into his first term as president.

The density of lols HAS to slow at some point, right?

On the contrary I think you will find that the lols are going to ...

:dealwithit:

~ACCELERATE~

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
brand new lol @ trump deleting the meeting with generals tweet

that was supposed to be a secret lmao some poo poo is about to go down lool

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Jose posted:

fox news could start world war 3 if it wanted lol

It will be like the Spanish-American War but more lol-worthy.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

i was thinking maybe he realized it probably isnt good to insinuate that he was tweeting during a meeting and thus it wasnt holding his full attn.

then i remembered we are talking about the democratically elected president of the united states donald trump

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hello, I am the president of the united states, I have access to and command of the most powerful intelligence agencies on the planet, and I watch cable TV.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hahahah loving hell i just got back in here are you loving telling me he tweeted from a top secret meeting with generals MY SIDES HAVE COME UNDONE I AM UNDONE WITH LOLS!!!!!!!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Arrhythmia posted:

Hello, I am the president of the united states, I have access to and command of the most powerful intelligence agencies on the planet, and I watch cable TV.

Im Doneld Tremp I get bored of the dumb boring intellagence meetings everyday meanwhile I like to get my securety breafings from FOX NEWS lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
it's funny because we now. know (like there was a doubt lol) that he brings his old-rear end phone that every foreign intelligence tapped into at every meeting

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

like I understand deleting embarrassing posts when you have second thoughts a moment later because I have basically no filter and like to type mean words on the internet as much as anyone but the difference is nobody is really paying attention to me in the first place

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
lol

got into a facebook argument with a populist rear end in a top hat who went "yeah but we need to take Trump seriously"

way to go Trump

you have the much coveted "racist Swedes" vote locked down for 2020

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Arrhythmia posted:

Can you imagine? I hope he also got on the phone and screamed at someone from the NSA for being biased and not informing him about the Sweden incident before finding out his senile old brain made it up from a half remembered Fox news segment

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

fyodor posted:

hahahah loving hell i just got back in here are you loving telling me he tweeted from a top secret meeting with generals MY SIDES HAVE COME UNDONE I AM UNDONE WITH LOLS!!!!!!!

If that's the reason the tweets aren't showing up for me, please repost it. Someone must've saved it for later lols

E:^^nvm

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

unpacked robinhood posted:

it's funny because we now. know (like there was a doubt lol) that he brings his old-rear end phone that every foreign intelligence tapped into at every meeting

i hope they give him a fake briefing about fictive troop movements and stuff knowing that both his old phone and insistence on spending every weekend discussing president stuff at his trashy nouveau riche country club are a gigantic sieve of delicious intelligence

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lilljonas posted:

got into a facebook argument with a populist rear end in a top hat who went "yeah but we need to take Trump seriously"

I have 5 pages of posts in this thread I'm taking how hilarious President Donald (lol) Trump is pretty seriously if I do say so myself lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

How do they even do this poo poo knowing his phone is radioactive? They obviously aren't disabling it for him during the meeting nor is he in some faraday caged room at Mar a Lago. It has to be the most spied-on phone by our own government and everyone else's. lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

fyodor posted:

he tweeted during an intelligence briefing about nordstroms dropping his dauhters brand lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

president wario

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
someones archiving the deleted tweets lol

https://projects.propublica.org/politwoops/user/realDonaldTrump

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.
https://projects.propublica.org/politwoops/tweet/810099766063493120

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm sure there are tons of places/people archiving his tweets now, making it even more lol when he deletes one. All it does is draw more attention to the deleted tweet

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I'm sure there are tons of places/people archiving his tweets now, making it even more lol when he deletes one. All it does is draw more attention to the deleted tweet

I used this one earlier

cnut
May 3, 2016

XMNN posted:

like I understand deleting embarrassing posts when you have second thoughts a moment later because I have basically no filter and like to type mean words on the internet as much as anyone but the difference is nobody is really paying attention to me in the first place

Did he tweet this from the future? lol

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I guess we can conclude for sure that he is fully in control of his twitter account and doesnt have a PR agency to do it for him

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think there is also a computer logged into his twitter because sometimes his account tweets official cleaned up statements with pictures attached and i doubt he knows how to do that

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

cnut posted:

Did he tweet this from the future? lol

britain is kind of like future in that its poo poo and filled with morons

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

A bunch of people are having 'not my president' protests today and I was thinking "what?", then I remembered Trump is president lol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

XMNN posted:

britain is kind of like future in that its poo poo and filled with morons

Are you dissing the man who dropped Purple Reign??

:getout:

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833686030679207936

So he basically just congratulated himself?

(LOL)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I hope he travels every weekend for the next 4 years and racks up like a half a billion dollars in expenses.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SBJ posted:

I guess we can conclude for sure that he is fully in control of his twitter account and doesnt have a PR agency to do it for him

Dude can't buy a tie clip.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tie clips are fake news

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Our president might be a complete retard hehe. what a time to be alive!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
It's presidents day, a day we take off to celebrate presidents of the US, like actual president of the United States Donald Trump

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sintax posted:

It's presidents day, a day we take off to celebrate presidents of the US, like actual president of the United States Donald Trump

is this how people felt about nixon when he was relevant, like "god drat it we have to count this guy in with the other ones"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sintax posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Multilake posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833686030679207936

So he basically just congratulated himself?

(LOL)

I was under the impression President's Day referred specifically to Washington and maybe Lincoln, but I'll lol there with you just to be safe.