Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im john doe pdx ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mods change Al!s name to john doe pdx

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Al! posted:

im john doe pdx ama

I'm john doe's pdx carpet

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

murked by dragon posted:

woah the bhagavad gita is actually extremely cspam

better do do your own dharma, in this case shitposting, imperfectly, than to do someone else's dharma perfectly

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

im john doe pdx ama

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

triple sulk posted:

what does /r/the_donald have to say about this

are they defending a pedo defender

What do you think

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm john doe's pdx carpet

(takes a picture of my feet on u)

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

Shugojin posted:

Oh

I'm pretty sure I read about that version of Kali in elementary school but it seems to have been replaced in my head by something closer to correct later on

Note that Goddess Kali is metal as hell:

quote:

In Kāli's most famous legend, Durga and her assistants, the Matrikas, wound the demon Raktabija, in various ways and with a variety of weapons in an attempt to destroy him. They soon find that they have worsened the situation for with every drop of blood that is dripped from Raktabija he reproduces a clone of himself. The battlefield becomes increasingly filled with his duplicates.[13] Durga summons Kāli to combat the demons. The Devi Mahatmyam describes:

Out of the surface of her (Durga's) forehead, fierce with frown, issued suddenly Kali of terrible countenance, armed with a sword and noose. Bearing the strange khatvanga(skull-topped staff ), decorated with a garland of skulls, clad in a tiger's skin, very appalling owing to her emaciated flesh, with gaping mouth, fearful with her tongue lolling out, having deep reddish eyes, filling the regions of the sky with her roars, falling upon impetuously and slaughtering the great asuras in that army, she devoured those hordes of the foes of the devas.[14]

By way of contrast, the demon Kali is actually male, the personification of our age of darkness; the Kali Yuga.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Leviathan posted:

none of the milo poo poo was on any cable news or networks right

It seemed to be poking through with the college protests and the Leslie Jones stuff. I'd see spatterings of stories about him but conservative media seemed to have grouped his protests in with the Anti-Trump ones so they could lecture about free speech and "special snowflakes." That Berkley "riot" seemed to push him up a little as a convenient ally.

But no, he wasn't truly mainstream which is why the Maher interview and CPAC booking seemed to get so much attention. It was him stepping up a rung. But CPAC and Maher aren't really "mainstream."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thiblin bout goblims

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

thiblin bout goblims

ed balls kissin' goblins

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

thiblin bout goblims

thinkin bout u too <3 (ed balls)

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Has the phrase "so much for the anti-pedophile alt right" been coined yet

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
aha they put up that stupid poll again, but with a different link because they didn't like the answers they were getting holy moly

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

eonwe posted:

lol ben garrison's brain is so profoundly broken

Even worse, he's repeating goon tales about McCain

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Admiral Ray posted:

riot over what

( loosely translated from http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott )

tonight the cops went to arrest some dude and got rocks thrown at them

later this evening like a dozen cars got set on fire and some stores robbed by a group of like 30-50 people but they dispersed quickly and it's calm again now

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

STAC Goat posted:

It will be fun if the "its not pedophilia, its ________" debate suddenly becomes some mainstream conservative problem.

never understood why anyone even tries to have that argument

because the name does not matter

like no matter what you call it, the act of loving a minor is illegal

unless you are also a minor or are married to them or whatever

so why bother trying to correct someone on it?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I missed the news but did California drown today?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
A shiver goes down my spine as I realize Donald Trump is really the president of America.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
But just in case anyone is on my case about this I'm still cool with u r kelly. :h:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Doorknob Slobber posted:

aha they put up that stupid poll again, but with a different link because they didn't like the answers they were getting holy moly

The media poll? I think the most shocking thing is that it wasn't an obvious info gathering tool and nothing more.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

A shiver goes down my spine as I realize Donald Trump is really the president of America.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
So I just heard on the news d trump is gonna explain why it is 70 in chicago in febuary

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succubus w a goblib

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

hey guys, I made a CPAC thread since that's happening this week

Maybe it can be the TVIV thread so this one doesn't collapse

will it actually be interesting to watch at all? ive never seen it before

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
hebephile sounds more like something you'd call ivanka

:smug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hodgepodge posted:

Note that Goddess Kali is metal as hell:

By way of contrast, the demon Kali is actually male, the personification of our age of darkness; the Kali Yuga.

I read that.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Rocks posted:

I missed the news but did California drown today?

i drowned in my own spit this morning and now im dead

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

There's a lot of these guys for some reason

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ymgve posted:

( loosely translated from http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott )

tonight the cops went to arrest some dude and got rocks thrown at them

later this evening like a dozen cars got set on fire and some stores robbed by a group of like 30-50 people but they dispersed quickly and it's calm again now

ahh yeah, your typical outburst of not enough anarchy. Youll get that. Thankfully it cant be stopped and soon there will be enough anarchy for everybody :getin:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Tonetta posted:

So I just heard on the news d trump is gonna explain why it is 70 in chicago in febuary

particles are wiggling at the correct speed

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I vanka see her tiddys

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

slouch posted:

will it actually be interesting to watch at all? ive never seen it before

It's fun background noise because a few times an hour you'll hear something that makes you go "wait, wtf did that person say?"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tonetta posted:

I vanka see her tiddys

h*ck, s*me

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

ShutteredIn posted:

Oh word; so let us make a distinction between one horrible thing and another, then?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ShutteredIn posted:

It is my life's goal to be pedantic about child molestation

I am the hero Twitter needs rn

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"Sir did you have sexual relations with this child?"
"TECHNICALLY SHE'S NOT A CHILD SHE'S A YOUNG TEENAGER!!!"