Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
honestly, it's one of the most believable things I've ever heard him say about himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it is good policy to generally believe someone when they say "i was sexually abused" even if you dont believe all the claims they make about their abuse

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

the black husserl posted:

:rolleyes:

you'd have to be a retard to take someone as slimy as milo at his word, so i guess he's perfect for you

There are enough terrible things to say about him without undermining the claims of other abuse victims with your "critical eye", Sherlock.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Wow heavy charges against Franken. He begins one of his books with a joke story about how he ripped the Stuart Smalley character from a dude in his AA meetings who went on to commit suicide after seeing himself become a joke. Maybe they should attack him with that, or just mention Stuart Saves His Family.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lmao

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/833835240632233984

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wow, seriously sargon, you stupid fuckhead. you were always a stupid sophist idiot. but at least you pretended to be "reasonable"

tfw you've stolen the valor of an ancient conqueror to make 4 hour videos about SJWs 3 times a day.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Yeah I don't see how lying about it would give him cred in any way. He is an awful person but it's sad that he rationalizes what happened to him as okay. Seems like a coping mechanism.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Holy poo poo.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zikan posted:

a really good rule is that if someone regularly makes 45+ minute youtube videos, they are probably insane

:(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

whoah horeeee shiiit

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/blakersdozen/status/827200025818128384

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

My Moms Penis posted:

There are enough terrible things to say about him without undermining the claims of other abuse victims with your "critical eye", Sherlock.

holy poo poo, gently caress this attitude. Milo has built a career off undermining the claims of abuse victims. He turns his abuse narrative into a joke and a shield for criticism. he turns atrocity into a origin story for homophobia and muslim hatred. i've never seen anything from milo that wasn't self-serving vacuous garbage. he'll say and do literally anything if it keeps him provactive and untouchable.

"can't get mad at me for calling you a trans human being who needs to be executed, i'm gay!"

"can't get mad at me for smirkingly advocating rape, groping, and pedophillia, i was molested!"

you can believe him unquestioned if you want, but that's sucker poo poo. doubting the word of a scumfuck liar isn't empowering pedophiles, sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

the black husserl posted:

holy poo poo, gently caress this attitude. Milo has built a career off undermining the claims of abuse victims. He turns his "abuse" into a joke and a shield for criticism. he turns atrocity into a origin story for homophobia and muslim hatred. i've never seen anything from milo that wasn't self-serving vacuous garbage. he'll say and do literally anything if it keeps him procative and untouchable.

"can't get mad at me for calling you a trans human being who needs to be executed, i'm gay!"

"can't get mad at me for smirkingly advocating rape, groping, and pedophillia, i was molested!"

you can believe him unquestioned if you want, but that's sucker poo poo. doubting the word of a scumfuck liar isn't empowering pedophiles, sorry

I mean it's literally false that his abuse story provided a shield for him and he still ended his own career by being an edgelord pedophilia apologist so I don't understand what your mouth-foaming post is about.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

two years and y'all simply forget justine tunney even exists

the reactionary camp welcomes all who are willing to defect to it in the name of optics

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

poo poo i forgot videogame lps and streams are like the only exception

but even that can be bad i.e. pewdiepie

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

snoremac posted:

Yeah I don't see how lying about it would give him cred in any way. He is an awful person but it's sad that he rationalizes what happened to him as okay. Seems like a coping mechanism.

I've had gay and straight men rationalize their experiences with much older mates as "learning the ways of love" or whatever.

Milo's problem is that he went completely overboard with his defence of his situation, and he's one of the most hatable douchebags on planet Earth today.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

We're closing this line of inquiry and putting you on 6 hours paid suspension, turn in your badge and your gun

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

papa_november posted:

two years and y'all simply forget justine tunney even exists

the reactionary camp welcomes all who are willing to defect to it in the name of optics

Jokes on you, I never knew she existed in the first place

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

And the hits, they come coming.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

drat

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

milo: "i could withdraw from the public spotlight and let the furor die down and salvage the tatters of my career"

milo's ego: https://twitter.com/edmorrissey/status/833850722986913793

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

"BTFO! ON SUICIDE WATCH!" May actually apply to Milo right now.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

also the real punchline on the end of this joke is that people are going after milo for defending groping and pederasty when the american electorate has made it plenty clear they fully and completely approve of both

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Zikan posted:

milo: "i could withdraw from the public spotlight and let the furor die down and salvage the tatters of my career"

Milo is going to cry.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

papa_november posted:

also the real punchline on the end of this joke is that people are going after milo for defending groping and pederasty when the american electorate has made it plenty clear they fully and completely approve of both

Its not illegal if the president does it, even retroactively

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Montasque posted:

Milo is going to cry.

good

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

Its not illegal if the president does it, even retroactively

Age appropriate heterosexual assault doesn't count.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zikan posted:

"I totally was taken out of context and i do not condone pedophilia and besides it's ephebophilia and this is just too much and *sobs*"

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I NEED a VERDICT. IS MILO (milo, miles tales prower) a PEDOPHILE??!!?

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

it'd be cool if nobody even showed up to the press conference lol

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Telephones posted:

sure why not

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

skull mask mcgee posted:

it'd be cool if nobody even showed up to the press conference lol

just one black bloc guy who waits patiently in the back the whole time and then punches him

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

4chan PIZZAGATE investigators are on the case.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Telephones posted:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He literally gave him a platform on his own show, said liberals are making too big of a deal about him, supported his doxxing of trans people, and shook his hand. Just a day before everybody in the world knows Milo doesn't believe in age of consent.

Maher is a fool.

:getin:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah if this takes down mayher too i will be so fukin happy

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/833839025081376768

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

how does gavin consistently take the stupidest position my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

MasterSitsu posted:

tfw you've stolen the valor of an ancient conqueror to make 4 hour videos about SJWs 3 times a day.

So does this mean JonTron is a pedophile enabler now? Has he weighed in with his hot Gamer Takes?