Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

Agrajag posted:

isnt this the guy that says he wants to gently caress his teenage daughter's friends or something?

That's the President.

Oh, her friends. Yea, sure, probably.

Grem fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

watching Rocky now

first time I've seen the movie in full, instead of catching snippets on TBS or something

it's good

Wrong

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm actually sad about the fake boobs

post + av combo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

this thread always seems to circle back into discussion of the duck and its extravagant angular corkscrew dick

i expect the ducks to gwt dirty but ui dont want to see them ingratiate w a falcon

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

a helpful bear posted:

where is joemencum these days anyw2ay

he got real scarce around the time the russia story started gaining traction, might be a good idea to start searching the vermont hills for lone stalks of corn

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

yea he's a fkn rear end in a top hat aint he?

https://twitter.com/tedcooper/status/789879877222567936

get the fk out of Massachusetts loser

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

a helpful bear posted:

Somewhere in the Maine woods, surrounded by bottles of maple syrup muttering about the deep state.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lmao isn't this the guy that made that fucken garbage RPG funded by the tax money of rhode island

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

murked by dragon posted:

lmao isn't this the guy that made that fucken garbage RPG funded by the tax money of rhode island

yes

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOU WANNA KNOOOOOW?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
he needs an antifa to throw a fastball directly at his fkn head as well

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

wendy's ad execs too

how else do you explain this:

ah yes, the baloogan hair dryer method

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Whoever refused to bunt right at him when it became obvious his goddamned foot was pouring blood is an idiot rear end in a top hat

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

he was covering the trump rally on saturday, then visited a DSA chapter today

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

hojacked bava yafgas goblim gobli goblin gobljb house to ride thru the soviet steppea on a missipn to kill koschei amd rob putin of his moat powegul wizard advispr to makr up for his prevoous skepticisn about stalins perfidiohs trump riggin

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Robert Plant posted:

Both Melania and Ivanka look like they rolled off an assembly line and at least one of them has touched Donald Trump's dick

Wait... Ivannka was a test tube baby?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

Not Rocky II? Or the rest?

2 is alright, 3 is pretty boring, 4 is hilariously silly, 5 is terrible, Balboa is the cash-in, and Creed is excellent.

eonwe posted:

its actually good? i just knew it was in the Rocky verse and assumed it was a passable at best cashin if its good ill check it out

Creed is honestly about as good as Rocky 1.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

One of the few things keeping me going until at least mid-November 2018 will be seeing how badly he loses his Senate bid

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
r/nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goblina everywheyte

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

hojacked bava yafgas goblim gobli goblin gobljb house to ride thru the soviet steppea on a missipn to kill koschei amd rob putin of his moat powegul wizard advispr to makr up for his prevoous skepticisn about stalins perfidiohs trump riggin

this is a good rear end psot

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

10 PM EST/ 9 PM CST / 7 PM PST

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

murked by dragon posted:

Don't forget that it was also a mortgage scam leaving dozens of employees in houses that hadn't been paid for in months before they were told about it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bakkooonn/status/833856664906330112

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

That's a poster that makes me want to watch. Like i don't even know wtf, but I want to know.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Robert Plant posted:

Rocky 2's okay but doesn't really hold a candle to the first. 3 and 4 are terrible and it's a shame because it taints the legacy of the original but they're at least a sometimes funny kind of terrible.

4 is a good superhero movie.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Eric Roberts lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Squizzle posted:

Did you have a stroke?

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

IMO Eric Roberts best role was when he was a Talking Cat?!?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Grem posted:

That's the President.

Oh, her friends. Yea, sure, probably.

What is the first approved military strike causing the intentional death of an 8 year old american girl?

Ill stay with "First 100 Slays" for 500

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

2 is alright, 3 is pretty boring, 4 is hilariously silly, 5 is terrible, Balboa is the cash-in, and Creed is excellent.

Creed is honestly about as good as Rocky 1.

sweet ill check it out

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Something funny about all these people coming to the defense of Milo by attacking liberals is that liberals played no part in this kerfuffle. He was not invited to some liberal event, he was not uninvited by liberals, the video was not released by a liberal group, and the people who pressured ACU to rescind the invitation were conservatives.

From start to finish, this is a right/alt-right incident. Blaming this on the left, is like blaming ISIS for flooding in California.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TyrantWD posted:

Something funny about all these people coming to the defense of Milo by attacking liberals is that liberals played no part in this kerfuffle. He was not invited to some liberal event, he was not uninvited by liberals, the video was not released by a liberal group, and the people who pressured ACU to rescind the invitation were conservatives.

From start to finish, this is a right/alt-right incident. Blaming this on the left, is like blaming ISIS for flooding in California.

Left are the only ones laughing during this saga

Which I'll fully admit to, I've been laughing increasingly harder with each consequence Milo has suffered over the past 24 hours

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

What if Milo has the piss tape?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon