Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

anything interesting happen the title finally changed

we live to post another day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol trump

https://twitter.com/4free_Ukraine/status/833825272042487810

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

snoremac posted:

Whoa this happened to be in perfect sync with the beats I'm listening to.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

KiteAuraan posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833817667333140480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

So this is hosed. i can't find any info on this that isn't from a shady norweigan registered site, or someone funded by Ivan, Yuri and Drago, or literal Sputnik. nothing on borkbork social media, nothing on the IKEA news, nothing from stockholm pd. gently caress all but russian outlets.

Howsabout Swedish National Public TV?

quote:

Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby shaken on Monday by a violent riot. The attackers threw stones at police, set fire to cars and looted shops. The police responded with gunfire.
- The police fired at the stone throwers, but missed, says Tony Lagerkrantz at Solna police.
The unrest began at eight o'clock in the evening, a police patrol was subjected to stone-throwing when it would arrest a wanted person at the metro station in Rinkeby.

- Just after eight o'clock was our staff affected by a number of masked people threw stones, said Stockholm police spokesman Lars Bystrom.

A police officer was injured in the arm by a stone.

According to the first information when the police fired warning shots, but later it emerged that there had been called for effect. That is, they took aim at stone throwers and shot to hit.

- That's right, the first information was that it was warning shots, but the police fired at the stone throwers, but missed, says Tony Lagerkrantz, station officer at the Solna police.

New riot
Burnt cars at a parking, there is snow
How it looks now the morning of Rinkeby. Photo: Stefan Bokström SVT
At 22 o'clock started a new riots in the area when a number of cars set on fire and looted shops in the area.

A shopkeeper was beaten when he tried to protect his shop. In the morning there were data on a total of three injured.

- They received the blows and kicks and seek medical care, says SVT Nyheter reporter Valentina Xhaferi in place in the area.

Fire department had to wait before being able to drive into the area to extinguish fires.

At midnight it was quiet in the area again police said.

"It's a bitch"
Alejandro has lived 22 years in Rinkeby, and he's upset about tonight's fight.

- It's bullshit, it's like living in a ghetto, one is ashamed of course, says Alejandro.

No shoots damaged
Police have conducted checks on the spot and called around to the hospitals to see if anyone has come in with gunshot wounds. But in the current situation is not encountered with damages associated with the event. Therefore, it is estimated that no person was hit by verkanselden.

According to Lars Bystrom it is very rare that the police use for effect.

- This indicates that one felt very constricted, he says.

Police have launched a preliminary investigation of rioting, assaulting a police officer and vandalism. Witnesses are asked to get in touch.

Fix fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Feb 21, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wonder what edb alls thinks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Thanks, I stand corrected.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S DONALD TRUMPS INAUGURATION AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DONALD TRUMP. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME LOW ENERGY BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HAD SUCH A BIGLY VICTORY IN THE ELECTION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

in just six hours trump is scheduled to visit the smithsonian's new african american history and culture museum

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

im in this thread now too

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ed balls is a james bondian kinda guy in my mind. In his world double ententes reign unchecked.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

https://www.c-span.org/video/?424152-101/washington-journal-viewer-calls

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

your loss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

in just six hours trump is scheduled to visit the smithsonian's new african american history and culture museum

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Ed Balls and Very Sexoplenski in....

GoldStreamer

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

tacodaemon posted:

you guys can assure me that ed balls isnt a child molester like every other british elected official in history right

Molester? No.

Nazi?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

so has milo ever actually met trump and if so are there pictures

I want to see the look of sheer disgust on president piss pig's face when he shakes hands

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
2nd thread couldn't even reach 14088, sad!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

GSD posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Origami Dali posted:

Molester? No.

Nazi?

hahahahahahahaha yesssssssssssss

Ed Balls is a nazi hahahah hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
First hail satan in this one

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump schedule for feb 21

8:30 am || Visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
12:30 pm || Has lunch with Tom Barrack, executive chairman at Colony NorthStar; Presidential Dining Room
4:00 pm || Receives an NSC briefing; Situation Room
6:30 pm || Has dinner with Vice President Pence; Presidential Dining Room

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GSD posted:

3rd time's a charm :hitler:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Ed Balls and Very Sexoplenski in....

GoldStreamer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ed balls is a perfect microcosm of the modern condition

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

ed balls is a james bondian kinda guy in my mind. In his world double ententes reign unchecked.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

C-SPAM incarnate

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Baloogan posted:

ed balls is a perfect microcosm of the modern condition

what about when david hasselhoff was trying to eat that wendys burger

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

hahahahahahahaha yesssssssssssss

Ed Balls is a nazi hahahah hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhqo8Dg9_4I

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

really thought id have a longer wait for ed balls and james bond to get mentioned in the same sentence, but nope

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Balls. I expect you.............. to die."

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so im playing mount and blade warband again lately and is it just me or are fighting axes secretly really good

they are the slowest one handed weapon sure but they are much faster than common two handers, hit as hard and have similar reach compared to the mid- to upper- tier swords, and have the bonus against shields plus they can be easily farmed from sea raideers

right now in my current save im camping out up near rivacheg just farming packs of sea raiders with all 16 companions and some manhunters, getting everyone kitted out in nordic helms, fighting axes, mail shirts, leather boots, longbows, and sadly also those really lovely shields the sea raiders use

im thinking long term maybe trying to conquer shariz and the two castles near it to have a nice defensible position in a corner of the map to start my own kingdom

what do you guys do besides ed balls

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Philip Rivers posted:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how come the new thread already smells like weed

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Squizzle posted:

just buy a rice cookerf

tomato in a rice cooker is the best snack

so just chuck a tomato in there and walk away or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Addamere posted:

so im playing mount and blade warband again lately and is it just me or are fighting axes secretly really good

they are the slowest one handed weapon sure but they are much faster than common two handers, hit as hard and have similar reach compared to the mid- to upper- tier swords, and have the bonus against shields plus they can be easily farmed from sea raideers

right now in my current save im camping out up near rivacheg just farming packs of sea raiders with all 16 companions and some manhunters, getting everyone kitted out in nordic helms, fighting axes, mail shirts, leather boots, longbows, and sadly also those really lovely shields the sea raiders use

im thinking long term maybe trying to conquer shariz and the two castles near it to have a nice defensible position in a corner of the map to start my own kingdom

what do you guys do besides ed balls

why would you do anything besides couched lances for a bajillion damage

• Locked thread