Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plucky Brit posted:

Would you look at that.

Turns out that using violence to shut down this gobshite means his book reaches the top of the chart and he has more publicity than he could have dreamed of.

Whereas allowing him to talk means there's more than enough opportunity for him to thoroughly discredit himself and his ideology.

On a similar point, I notice a lot of people don't like Bill Maher. My only exposure to him is this hilarity and that video where he tells Democrats to stop apologising. I'm guessing he has said some more objectionable stuff in the past?

Milo's career would have continued festering on the margins without that Berkeley protest. Now everyone who immediately reached out to him is discredited because anarchists smashed some windows and set off fireworks. 👏THANK 👏 THE 👏 LEFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I pray there's a video out there somewhere of Alex Jones screaming the word peckerwoods

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Booourns posted:

And calling him out on the horrible poo poo he says is our way of coping with him

ooh, he was never going to dignify that with any validation, and now no one will validate his worth as a human being, makes sense

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

wizard on a water slide posted:

He's a smug prick, he has no problems being buddies with garbage fires like Ann Coulter, and he has a serious hateboner for religion that comes off like a 19 year old atheist rebelling against his lame dad who made him go to church twice a year.

he is a poo poo show and i don't know why people suffer his mediocrity

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mate with me my angry one; your rage jizz will feed my vitality; that's what I prefer to young blood; I have a weird phobia of blood, and so I prefer rage jizz to perform as my fountain of youth, don't judge

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

mate with me my angry one; your rage jizz will feed my vitality; that's what I prefer to young blood; I have a weird phobia of blood, and so I prefer rage jizz to perform as my fountain of youth, don't judge

:chloe:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:evilbuddy:

:whatup:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Who are you really, Lindsey O. Graham gimmick account?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hes some really uninteresting poster's alt; and is best as LOG oddly enough

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Lindsey Olin Graham

Baloogan posted:

hes some really uninteresting poster's alt; and is best as LOG oddly enough

it's still Lindsey, love

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

it's still Lindsey, love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxLiDtaL4HM

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

you're the dude on piano; i'm the one weeping and dancing for one more roll in the hay, seems about right :roflolmao:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

wizard on a water slide posted:

goddamn how brokebrained do you have to be to be trans and alt-right

the idea that transgender people are dangerous lunatics emblematic of everything wrong with liberalism and feminism is one of the most consistent positions within the movement

Sorry if this is a bit late to the subject, but I seem to recall the dark enlightenment having their own insane troon who seemed to think she'd be at the top of the future aztec pyramid of drinking of poor blood, and not shivved in a breadline somewhere.

As long as you're white, clueless and tech enough, some segments of the alt-right will eat you right up, it seems.

E: It's Justine Tunney.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Lurker posted:

somewhat unrelated but lmao im loving the "call in" portrait they use for roger stone

Proffesional bond villian roger stone

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

Proffesional bond villian roger stone

he wouldn't be a bad bond villain actually

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

so now that milo's career is stone cold loving dead, who's gonna be the next milo, do we have any young talent gunning for his position (phrasing alert there)

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I have a pretty good theory but The Only Way You'll Know Is If You Subscribe To My Patreon

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I can't wait for the hot takes on Milo from gamer YouTubers.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

so now that milo's career is stone cold loving dead, who's gonna be the next milo, do we have any young talent gunning for his position (phrasing alert there)

pewdiepie

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Tias posted:

Sorry if this is a bit late to the subject, but I seem to recall the dark enlightenment having their own insane troon who seemed to think she'd be at the top of the future aztec pyramid of drinking of poor blood, and not shivved in a breadline somewhere.

As long as you're white, clueless and tech enough, some segments of the alt-right will eat you right up, it seems.

E: It's Justine Tunney.

nice transphobia also justine went from being an OWS proponent to writing missives about wanting to install Eric Schmidt as CEO of the united states cause these people are all loving retarded

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

he wouldn't be a bad bond villain actually
What do you think his super weapon will be

My guess is some kind of weaponized fedora

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cargo cult posted:

nice transphobia also justine went from being an OWS proponent to writing missives about wanting to install Eric Schmidt as CEO of the united states cause these people are all loving retarded

i got 2x PMs whining about that probation.... so far :drac:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

What do you think his super weapon will be

My guess is some kind of weaponized fedora

if hes a henchman then yeah fedora, if hes the main villain hes got something nixon themed up his sleeve. Also a kissinger-like main henchman.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I mean something different from odd job, obviously, you can't ruin a classic lile that

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

i got 2x PMs whining about that probation.... so far :drac:
Imma bout to send you a pm, u best check urself

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i really hope alex jones shows up in the next james bong

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cargo cult posted:

lots of libertarian types hate wall street because its old and unsexy and has no scruples using state power to benefit itself, not because they have a general beef with the concept of massive accumulation of capital

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

rudatron posted:

I mean something different from odd job, obviously, you can't ruin a classic lile that

proximity mines no oddjob

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Baloogan posted:

i really hope alex jones shows up in the next james bong

moon(landing)faker

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

please don't use 'retarded' as a pejorative

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

The Brown Menace posted:

Matt Walsh?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

It's pretty funny that with all the horrible poo poo Milo has said and done his career is going to be mercifully killed for perhaps the most honest and least psychopathic thing he's said. Not the "thanks to father Michael I'm much better at giving head thing" but the fact that until recently most first gay experiences for a lot of teen boys were with older men. I'm almost 40 and back in the early 90s, living in a small town it was impossible to try to get it on with anyone in your own peer group because if you were wrong about their proclivities it meant a social death sentence and potentially complete ostracization, years of physical and mental abuse and having human being yelled at you every day for the rest of your school life. This was also in the infancy of the internet so there were no hook up apps, no dating sites and almost nothing dedicated to being gay at all on compuserv or aol. Each town had a cruising spot though which was known through cultural osmosis so if you were looking to experiment with sexuality that was pretty much your only option. My own first consensual sexual experience came when I was 14 with someone who was probably in their 30s at the time. I didn't see it as abuse at the time and I still don't though intellectually I understand that it was and the guy was a creep.

Please understand I'm not advocating for that or saying it's the way things should be in any way. Teens should be involved with other teens and not adults and luckily technology has made that more possible these days and attitudes have relaxed in at least parts of the country to where if you make a move on a hetero as a teen it may not destroy your life. However for queers around my age and certainly older a lot of their first experiences were with significantly
older partners.

Milo is a bag of rancid cum so I'm certainly not crying over his heel turn in right wing circles, but it is rather ironic that for all the horrible lies and distortions it's actual honesty that's going to destroy him.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

A Pale Horse posted:

It's pretty funny that with all the horrible poo poo Milo has said and done his career is going to be mercifully killed for perhaps the most honest and least psychopathic thing he's said. Not the "thanks to father Michael I'm much better at giving head thing" but the fact that until recently most first gay experiences for a lot of teen boys were with older men. I'm almost 40 and back in the early 90s, living in a small town it was impossible to try to get it on with anyone in your own peer group because if you were wrong about their proclivities it meant a social death sentence and potentially complete ostracization, years of physical and mental abuse and having human being yelled at you every day for the rest of your school life. This was also in the infancy of the internet so there were no hook up apps, no dating sites and almost nothing dedicated to being gay at all on compuserv or aol. Each town had a cruising spot though which was known through cultural osmosis so if you were looking to experiment with sexuality that was pretty much your only option. My own first consensual sexual experience came when I was 14 with someone who was probably in their 30s at the time. I didn't see it as abuse at the time and I still don't though intellectually I understand that it was and the guy was a creep.

Please understand I'm not advocating for that or saying it's the way things should be in any way. Teens should be involved with other teens and not adults and luckily technology has made that more possible these days and attitudes have relaxed in at least parts of the country to where if you make a move on a hetero as a teen it may not destroy your life. However for queers around my age and certainly older a lot of their first experiences were with significantly
older partners.

Milo is a bag of rancid cum so I'm certainly not crying over his heel turn in right wing circles, but it is rather ironic that for all the horrible lies and distortions it's actual honesty that's going to destroy him.

karma is a harsh mistress, and waits at mine and trump's bedside; her entrance is never convenient, and her counsel is often cruel

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
ugh
https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/833899054602002433

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Rapist Julian Assange Defends Pedo Apologist Milo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Milo is almost the jerry lee lewis of right wing pundits

^^^ dammit wikileaks now its just getting sad

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

The Brown Menace posted:

lots of libertarian types hate wall street because its old and unsexy and has no scruples using state power to benefit itself, not because they have a general beef with the concept of massive accumulation of capital
all while SV dark-enlightenment icon peter thiel rents DARPA developed tech back to spy agencies and city governments to finance turning ripe 22 and unders into capri-sun bloodbags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

Rapist Julian Assange Defends Pedo Apologist Milo

These Light Novel Titles Are Getting Really Political