Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Is ß a top tier letter?

e: Ed ßalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

~the gorilla mindset~

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

glancing at this thumbnail, I thought it was a prolapsed rectum.

doing some soul searching rn.

Squizzle posted:

i disblieve!!! dispell this ilkusion foul devil!!!!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yeah i like when they do the tomatoes that way with the basmati rice at the kebab place

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

KiteAuraan posted:

hilariously the description sounds less extreme than milo @ berkley. which was itself a weak riot as far as they go.

lmao yeah, one of the articles i saw was like "the police were shooting to HIT THE TARGET!!!!" and i was like, what would it be like to live in a country where police aren't racist murderers by default

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

could we get one of the eastwr jebs to say "please clap" in lil letters w the speech balloon put somewhete so that even wheb the jebs are all xovetrd we can still see their sad lonely words

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

lmao yeah, one of the articles i saw was like "the police were shooting to HIT THE TARGET!!!!" and i was like, what would it be like to live in a country where police aren't racist murderers by default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI64HjwhRAo

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The greatesst trick mitt romney ever pulled was convincing the world he was just a regular-lovely dude, which he accomlished by somehow getting trump elected

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

i wonder if linda mcmahon will get trump to watch this in the east wing screening room

aren't the bad guys in scooby doo typically real estate developers

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
In my German class in high school, our teacher told us to just substitute SS for the ß when we read German text, but to never tell an actual German that.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Turdfuzz posted:

~the gorilla mindset~

Has anyone added Milo yet?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
has anyone accused milo of pretending to be gay in order to make actual gay people look bad, and if so did they use the term "false fag operation"? if not that seems like a real missed opportunity

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

aren't the bad guys in scooby doo typically real estate developers

this one is safe though because the bad guy turns out to be john cena's trainer, a former wrestler who was mad because the wwe made him stop wrestling due to injury

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

he was invited but then we learned some things and well,

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
yes lastgirl

this is truly magnificent! thank you for this incredibly necessary thread!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9QImcJmSg

works best w brown rice imo, longercookibg time means the tomatos natueal sweetness develops more

I saw this guy's vid on tea eggs a while back. I never got to make them but I hope to try them some day. They look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mrfl9xC7bk

Anybody here made a tea egg before?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

this one is safe though because the bad guy turns out to be john cena's trainer, a former wrestler who was mad because the wwe made him stop wrestling due to injury

does he dress up as that red monster on the cover or is that an actual monster like the bullshit ones that reveal to the gang that the supernatural exists and undermine the show's thesis of atheism

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

I saw this guy's vid on tea eggs a while back. I never got to make them but I hope to try them some day. They look good.

holy poo poo entirwly same

i keepmeaning to make them too

he has a bunch od fun food related videos across two or three accounts, i recommend just eatchkmg his poo poo until youtube fills up your recommendatilns w him

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

does he dress up as that red monster on the cover or is that an actual monster like the bullshit ones that reveal to the gang that the supernatural exists and undermine the show's thesis of atheism

Jesus still loves you.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pobodys nerfecgt

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's the "ghost bear"

also it occurs to me that there is a real estate developer angle, as the show takes place in WWE City, which was built where there used to be a forest and the red-herring possible-bad-guy is a local hunter who is mad that the WWE built a city in his beloved hunting forest

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

that's the "ghost bear"

also it occurs to me that there is a real estate developer angle, as the show takes place in WWE City, which was built where there used to be a forest and the red-herring possible-bad-guy is a local hunter who is mad that the WWE built a city in his beloved hunting forest

was it like a wrasslin arcology

did they suplex nature itaelf to carve out an etetnal city accprdingto the vjsion of :vince:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

could we get one of the eastwr jebs to say "please clap" in lil letters w the speech balloon put somewhete so that even wheb the jebs are all xovetrd we can still see their sad lonely words

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Is ß a top tier letter?

e: Ed ßalls

i like μ bc it means "very small" and also sounds like a cat so its the cutest letter

FirstAidKite posted:

are they good tho bc the way u cook them the yolk looks hella sulfurous

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:discourse:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

was it like a wrasslin arcology

did they suplex nature itaelf to carve out an etetnal city accprdingto the vjsion of :vince:

check out these thrilling locations: http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Locations_in_WWE_City

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

we decided gainst it cuz milos lame

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

turdfuzz your like the if mochelamgelo did the sistine chapel ceiling by busking in subway stations instead of getting a rich rear end patron

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Philip Rivers posted:

are they good tho bc the way u cook them the yolk looks hella sulfurous

I imagine it's just a case of "boil them the right amount" and he might've overboiled them or something idk, regardless, they look good.

Unlike century eggs.

I still need to try scotch eggs too

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i just drank some polish port. or something i can't pronouse (nor transcribe) the actual label.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sweet wtf @ poles

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

best wrestler hotel

best

wresetler

hotel

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

question: why boil the eggs in the tea broth? why not just crack em and let em sit in the juice overnight? u can do this with any cookedness of eggs and it works, the tea broth prolly wont penetrate as deep but the yolk will be less stinky

FirstAidKite posted:

I imagine it's just a case of "boil them the right amount" and he might've overboiled them or something idk, regardless, they look good.

Unlike century eggs.

boiling eggs for more than like 10min denatures the proteins in the yolk and releases a bunch of sulfur which gives it that green outer layer and makes it smell like, well, sulfur. theres no way you could possibly avoid this using his cooking method

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

best wrestler hotel

best

wresetler

hotel

coastal elite ^^

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

turdfuzz your like the if mochelamgelo did the sistine chapel ceiling by busking in subway stations instead of getting a rich rear end patron

yea thats what thast is 4 ya!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Katya Jones, Ed Balls' dancing partner, definitely doesn't skip leg day, and it's gorgeous

Real melon crushers there

Paul Ryan?

Well, let's just say

:sad:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i just drank some polish port. or something i can't pronouse (nor transcribe) the actual label.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sweet wtf @ poles

ya Port is the sugar bomb of fortified wines

Sweetest I go is Madiera which is medium. Usually I prefer dry sherry because it's super cheap, tastes fine, and has very low sugar content so it doesn't gently caress w/ my diet

Madiera is literally the best wine tho

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

FirstAidKite posted:

Unlike century eggs.

Yea he boiled those eggs way too much but the same recipe with less heat would be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

tacodaemon posted:

i wonder if linda mcmahon will get trump to watch this in the east wing screening room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsqsM7sxKNs

• Locked thread