Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i bet i could crush a melon w/ my MASSIVE DONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lmao good sniep me

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Philip Rivers posted:

question: why boil the eggs in the tea broth? why not just crack em and let em sit in the juice overnight? u can do this with any cookedness of eggs and it works, the tea broth prolly wont penetrate as deep but the yolk will be less stinky

boiling eggs for more than like 10min denatures the proteins in the yolk and releases a bunch of sulfur which gives it that green outer layer and makes it smell like, well, sulfur. theres no way you could possibly avoid this using his cooking method

I think the idea is that tea broth gets more bitter the longer it sits out or something, idk.

I mean, here's a pic of some tea eggs that don't look green so it's def possible to boil them in the tea

Also, a scotch egg, just 'cause

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i just drank some polish port. or something i can't pronouse (nor transcribe) the actual label.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sweet wtf @ poles

port in genetal is wa too sweet for me which is weord af becausr i spent most of my 20s drimking v little but poert and scotch,

lost the taste for port since then, replaced it w rum for sweet and a lot of dry reds in my 30s which turned out to be a sustainable switxh, maybe portll come back for me as age makes my tastebuds lrss sensisticeand/or dead

still like whiskies all sorts tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Baloogan posted:

coastal elite ^^

the best view over WWE City can be had from the rock yard training facility, where the championship belt carved into the mountainside is illuminated by spotlights at night

http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_Yard_Training_Facility?file=Rock_Yard_Training_Facility.png

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

port in genetal is wa too sweet for me which is weord af becausr i spent most of my 20s drimking v little but poert and scotch,

lost the taste for port since then, replaced it w rum for sweet and a lot of dry reds in my 30s which turned out to be a sustainable switxh, maybe portll come back for me as age makes my tastebuds lrss sensisticeand/or dead

still like whiskies all sorts tho

Madeira is what toasted the birth of this nation so we owe it to our grand experiment to be toasting with it when it dies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

i bet i could crush a melon w/ my MASSIVE DONG

Turdfuzz is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is a nearly perfect sphere of hot plasma, with internal convective motion that generates a magnetic field via a dynamo process. It is by far the most important source of energy for life on C-SPAM.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yossarian-22 posted:

Has anyone added Milo yet?

His Twitter avatar is on there

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

port in genetal

sounds like a good way to get an infection

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Turdfuzz posted:

lmao good sniep me

fair to middlin'.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

coastal elite ^^

as a coaatal elite i would deffo stay in a best wrestler hotel all else being equal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

Turdfuzz is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is a nearly perfect sphere of hot plasma, with internal convective motion that generates a magnetic field via a dynamo process. It is by far the most important source of energy for life on C-SPAM.

lol turdfuzz has a perfectly spherical dick haha

Baloogan was able to confirm haha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

lol turdfuzz has a perfectly spherical dick haha

Baloogan was able to confirm haha

poo poo i have been flattened into an orbiting disk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

uh no dont make me send u a dick pic

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

goddamn.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i only send dick pics to hot babes n ppl who pretned to be hot babes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

better be in the ruined carcass of an innocent watermelon

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Today is the 169th anniversary of The Communist Manifesto

nice

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

FirstAidKite posted:

I think the idea is that tea broth gets more bitter the longer it sits out or something, idk.

I mean, here's a pic of some tea eggs that don't look green so it's def possible to boil them in the tea

yea thats how egg yolks are supposed to look, a delectable piss gold

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

poo poo i have been flattened into an orbiting disk

Turdfuzz is the source of power that C-SPAM draws upon, and Baloogan is the gamma ray source being consumed by that source that will be the death of us all

I like it

If it were a sitcom I'd watch

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol who am i kiddin ill show my dic to whoever

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

someday you will be able to keep your kid occupied and not bothering you all the way up to age 18 with nothing but wwe licensed entertainment

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO84rOp8FQ

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not kidz tho
i draw the line at showin ur dick to kidz
some might thtink thats harsh but idc thats just how i is

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Turdfuzz posted:

c-spam has had enough weird dick pics

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

not kidz tho
i draw the line at showin ur dick to kidz
some might thtink thats harsh but idc thats just how i is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Rocks posted:

Thank god I hate nite crew/ day crew inside joke stuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:agreed:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
gently caress century eggs though

hey I know what'll be some good eats! Let's cover eggs in highly caustic chemicals and rice husks and let them sit for a while until they turn into something that smells like piss and looks like that

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

lol daaaaaaaaamn

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

FirstAidKite posted:

gently caress century eggs though

hey I know what'll be some good eats! Let's cover eggs in highly caustic chemicals and rice husks and let them sit for a while until they turn into something that smells like piss and looks like that

It looks cool though,

Still would not eat em though

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_0BWi6VpQ

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

I love gobbos

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

im gonna actually say trump has avoided kissing and marrying and loving goblins

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump has just been so TRUMP that im in awe

i didn't know anyone could be this TRUMP

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hypha posted:

It looks cool though,

Still would not eat em though

Yea they can look cool, especially whole cause the salts apparently crystalize and you get these snowflake patterns on them

Not good food though!!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Epic High Five posted:

Turdfuzz is the source of power that C-SPAM draws upon, and Baloogan is the gamma ray source being consumed by that source that will be the death of us all

I like it

If it were a sitcom I'd watch

more like trump is a black hole and we are the white hot accretion disc accelerated to such incredible speeds by his yawning maw that we blast x-rays brighter than any star into the universe

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Remember when Evil had to be smart and Good dumb?

lol

Dumb always works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxxV5NeepxM

• Locked thread