Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Historical Wizards

Manifisto posted:

we in the peanut gallery will try not to be too rowdy!

Speak for yourself, I'm full of sass and vinegar. :colbert:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Anyone here remember Micro Machines?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

The Bananana posted:

well yeah but the real star was the little mustached dude who spoke really fast in the tv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2egGfd5j_k

death sext

I do! We had a carrying case for them and I pretended it was a hotel and all the micro machines were families and stuff.

Like car barbies.

Historical Wizards

The Bananana posted:

Nope, sorry :(

May be too old for me

Piso Mojado

no what are micro machines? (im only 16)

death sext

Piso Mojado posted:

no what are micro machines? (im only 16)

Luvcow posted:

well yeah but the real star was the little mustached dude who spoke really fast in the tv

Fast-talking micro machine man sums it up. Like Hot Wheels or Matchbox but microer. I don't remember if they did anything cool besides being micro machines (but what else do you need imo). You guys are making me feel old and I was born in the 90s fhs

This is coming too soon after not being carded for wine. It's all falling apart. My youth! My beauty! My tiny cars!

Piso Mojado

death sext posted:

Fast-talking micro machine man sums it up. Like Hot Wheels or Matchbox but microer. I don't remember if they did anything cool besides being micro machines (but what else do you need imo). You guys are making me feel old and I was born in the 90s fhs

This is coming too soon after not being carded for wine. It's all falling apart. My youth! My beauty! My tiny cars!

Sorry you wasted your youth playing with tiny micrscopic cars. kids these day play with oversized cars. think regular car but even larger.

Robot Made of Meat

Woohooo! Here I am! All ready to post on Page 700 of this thrad!!!

What?

Oh poo poo.

mvm

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

death sext

Piso Mojado posted:

Sorry you wasted your youth playing with tiny micrscopic cars. kids these day play with oversized cars. think regular car but even larger.

b-big... cars?!?? No. No it just doesn't add up...

maybe if you explained it to me faster

Piso Mojado

death sext posted:

b-big... cars?!?? No. No it just doesn't add up...

maybe if you explained it to me faster

:rolleyes: we actually talk about them slower, but mostly because none of my generation were immunized and we have acquired significant brain damage through fevers

death sext

So the only thing standing between me and my lost youth is fever brain damage you say...

brb

Piso Mojado

death sext posted:

So the only thing standing between me and my lost youth is fever brain damage you say...

brb

you can get roughly the same results reading byob a few hours a day

MrWillsauce

i don't have as much time for the forums as i used to so i just sip some bleach before bed

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Historical Wizards posted:

Speak for yourself, I'm full of sass and vinegar. :colbert:

I'm just full of vinegar chips.

Thanks for all the warm love here, def my favorite place to hang on the forum. I hope you all have a nice warm night filled with hot chocolate

Twenty Four

Scathach posted:

I'm just full of vinegar chips.

Congrats on being full of deliciousness!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
whao! its a byob! what up yall its taco motherhe**ing tuesday!

social vegan

Mariana Horchata

Luvcow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK5ZjtpO-M

Manifisto

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

whao! its a byob! what up yall its taco motherhe**ing tuesday!

excellent point, commence taco ingestion . . . now

Robot Made of Meat

That woman seems to have a small bib made of M & Ms

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

social vegan

Robot Made of Meat posted:

That woman seems to have a small bib made of M & Ms

*knows it's time to trim his chest hair when only half of the m & ms roll to the belly button

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

social vegan posted:

*knows it's time to trim his chest hair when only half of the m & ms roll to the belly button

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

im assuming this guy died years ago due to his massive cocaine habit

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Luvcow posted:

im assuming this guy died years ago due to his massive cocaine habit

maybe he found jesus and bought another big bag of keys off him

Scaly Haylie

I keep having dreams about my dead cat. Sometimes it's like he never died, sometimes it's with the knowledge that he's doomed, and once or twice back from the dead and perfectly healthy.

We can't have a new cat yet (due to remodeling plans) and I think that might be getting to me.

Piso Mojado

Lizard Wizard posted:

I keep having dreams about my dead cat. Sometimes it's like he never died, sometimes it's with the knowledge that he's doomed, and once or twice back from the dead and perfectly healthy.

We can't have a new cat yet (due to remodeling plans) and I think that might be getting to me.

:staredog:

Scaly Haylie

I have had a cat as long as I can remember and I only recently do not.

Scaly Haylie

also i bought ciabatta bread like two days ago and it's already moldy :negative:

MrWillsauce

just make a grilled chees out of it. cheese is mostly mold anyway

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Please do not eat a moldy bread!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

MrWillsauce

quit bein a narc dude

POOL IS CLOSED

MrWillsauce posted:

quit bein a narc dude

never

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I managed to sleep about 13 hours yesterday, so I think I may have had crud and/or yuck after all.

Before dropping into my Rip van Winkle slumber, I decided to re-arrange the furniture in my room. i woke up groggy-headed to find literally every article of furniture in my bedroom in a new place.

Is that a symptom? Do I have designer fever?

POOL IS CLOSED

it's the fever that makes you fabulous; the divine virus!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

MrWillsauce

one time i woke up really hungover and my roommates had pushed the couch in front of my door and i just climbed over it to get my coffee but i just flopped down on the other side and fell back asleep

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I am also a sick byobber, and I have not seen my so in weeks because of it. Valentines day was lonely and instead of chocolate I had chicken soup. Pls cheer my spirits with puppers and cattes and assorted aminals.

Mariana Horchata

Munchables posted:

I am also a sick byobber, and I have not seen my so in weeks because of it. Valentines day was lonely and instead of chocolate I had chicken soup. Pls cheer my spirits with puppers and cattes and assorted aminals.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

eeeeeeeee

This is a dog in my life.