Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I decided to check the last day of twumptweets and was pretty disappointed until I saw the sweden one. Good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
He is nothing but consistent

Pissistent if you will

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hypha posted:

My favourite really sick foods are flash frozen fruit and metric tons of hot tea with honey.

Get well soon. We haven't even yet begun to laugh.

Best sick food is chugging nyquil and pedialyte until you sleep it off

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
So when I wipe after a poo, there is blood on the paper. I check my butthole but nothing is bleeding. Look inside all is well. This started Inauguration Day.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Krispy Kremepie posted:

So when I wipe after a poo, there is blood on the paper. I check my butthole but nothing is bleeding. Look inside all is well. This started Inauguration Day.

you've got a case of The Metaphors

it's fatal

you'll be writing dense, lovely books of philosophy soon

RIP

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Epic High Five posted:

yeah I was wishing I had some whiskey handy to try and knock myself out

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I found if something at least wasn't frozen, I would just vomit it back up.

Still good for a general cold.

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

Epic High Five posted:

you've got a case of The Metaphors

it's fatal

you'll be writing dense, lovely books of philosophy soon

RIP

Will I be published before Kilo Jannopopulous?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hypha posted:

I found if something at least wasn't frozen, I would just vomit it back up.

Still good for a general cold.

What about frozen vomit

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

What about frozen vomit

Can't say I tried

Serf
May 5, 2011

sup new thread

last night i dreamed i was on a train with mitch mcconnell and he slowly morphed into an actual real turtle over the course of the dream. i may be in too deep

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hypha posted:

Can't say I tried

A thought for tthe future then! It seems very eco friendly

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Serf posted:

sup new thread

last night i dreamed i was on a train with mitch mcconnell and he slowly morphed into an actual real turtle over the course of the dream. i may be in too deep

you can read the future is all

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Nite Crew posted a lot at the top of this thread and then slowed down significantly, we should be well past 69 by now and yet

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Serf posted:

sup new thread

I met Lindsay Graham in a dream bar. He had a juilep and some really lovely pizza.

It was Trump brand pizza

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

Nite Crew posted a lot at the top of this thread and then slowed down significantly, we should be well past 69 by now and yet

Set against the incomprehensible yawning gulf of infinity, 29 is basically the same thing as 69

So is every number

This is the world I live in and it's okay

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

fash mouth tweet the negs

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Can you imagine the horror of a midwestern style pizza in New York?

It had mayo on it.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Hypha posted:

I met Lindsay Graham in a dream bar. He had a juilep and some really lovely pizza.

It was Trump brand pizza

we're all trump brand people now comrade

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Ya, no poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hypha posted:

Can you imagine the horror of a midwestern style pizza in New York?

It had mayo on it.

I live in the Midwest and lmao, not even we eat that

You sneer at our plebian cuisine and we sneer at your overpriced foodie garbage poo poo, but only one of us eats mayo pizza

Garlic heavy white sauce? Ya that's great, but that's Alfredo

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

ScrubLeague posted:

sorry I was too busy writhing in pain and now I'm going to try and get at least a little bit of sleep :-) Here's hoping to a Trumpy Tomorrow!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

pmurT dlanoD

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I live in the Midwest and lmao, not even we eat that

You sneer at our plebian cuisine and we sneer at your overpriced foodie garbage poo poo, but only one of us eats mayo pizza

Garlic heavy white sauce? Ya that's great, but that's Alfredo

I am a half drunken poo poo poster in the Trump thread

Guess the country

It comes with a duck

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Tormp threads aren't as long as they used to be
bring back our manufactured high page count!!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

twitter is like a butthole in that digested bits of internet extrude at high velocity

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

I just really hate St. Louis style pizza.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Jose posted:

soft boiled scotch eggs are the best scotch eggs imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkPPn5ycsnc

That's beautiful.

http://i.imgur.com/B8bAhUK.gifv

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Hypha posted:

I just really hate St. Louis style pizza.

st louis has a pizza stlye????

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Except for Chicago, midwest pizza is nasty chain pizza.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Except for Chicago, midwest pizza is nasty chain pizza.

herman cain growing smile dot gif

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

looking forward to posting on a lot of sexy pages, about a lot of sexy things

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Considering that tech and computers is my bread and butter, it's astonishing just how much I distrust anything new and how hard I cling to old stuff

I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older and my needs are changing, or if we've just reached a point where I feel like everything I could possibly need technology for in my day to day life is handled already with the devices I already own and all new advancements are of dubious use

Like nobody is making new ovens anymore, we're in the age of 8,000 single-use kitchen implements

Also I refuse to participate in the Internet of Things
Its because no one is actually innovating anymore, it's all surface level bullshit because apple proved you can just focus on that and make bucket loads of money

The biggest apple 'innovation' is literally just a package manager with a payment system

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

i like costco pizza

Serf
May 5, 2011

i'm a big fan of those $1 chimichangas from wal-mart. the good thing about them is that they enter and exit the body in exactly the same form

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Epic High Five posted:

Considering that tech and computers is my bread and butter, it's astonishing just how much I distrust anything new and how hard I cling to old stuff

I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older and my needs are changing, or if we've just reached a point where I feel like everything I could possibly need technology for in my day to day life is handled already with the devices I already own and all new advancements are of dubious use

Like nobody is making new ovens anymore, we're in the age of 8,000 single-use kitchen implements

Also I refuse to participate in the Internet of Things

a bunch of people make idiotic ranges with overcomplicated burners of varying sizes and powers and you pretty much need to turn one off and move your pot or pan to a different one if you need to go too much lower/higher

:argh:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Big Fat Iguana posted:

It's half-way between a weasel and a ferret
wtf!!

A weasel is weasely recognized and a stoat 'stotally different!!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

idea: a fridge with a stove and oven inside it so it can cook ur food for u right from the fridge

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Philip Rivers posted:

i like costco pizza

Yeah their pepperoni is real good because they put like a trillion of them fuckers on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

im not 100% vegetarian currently but i cant eat pork bc pigs are too dang cute and i want one as a pet some day

• Locked thread