Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

Fascism in America sucks and I hate it

http://i.imgur.com/dULptby.jpg

e: on the cylon attacks after genociding caprica page, reminder that (a) melania trump is a long con caprica six and will disable our MAD capabilities and (b) dinald j trymp did a reverse benghazi and ordered the murder of an 8 year old american girl, who loved Adventure Time and skittles, and her favorite color skittles was the same as yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

someone wrote on the sidewalk in chalk the message "you are loved" last night lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I guess California is safe

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

euphronius posted:

Assimilation is an bad word

We are a tossed salad not a melting pot

Assimilation is not a bad word, because the Borg do not exist

#Wolf359WasAFalseFlag

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Someone needs to call trump a fat fascist irl

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i don't actually know a thing about cooking but i just like ribs that are v tender and require v little effort to separate from the bone and are smothered in some good rear end barbecue sauce.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I make a good shrimp BBQ dish that goes over rice

It's the best

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

euphronius posted:

Fascism in America sucks and I hate it

It's insanely funny though

Serf
May 5, 2011

the only ethical ribs were my ribs

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm going to buy an electric smoker soon :getin:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Al! posted:

shut up east bay ray you unbelievable piece of poo poo

What's up with him? I've never read much about him.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
According to Google translation the Swedish riot was less than 30 people and lasted two hours.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/833891919491133440

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

Police responded to an initial call about the man, but took no action because the fliers are protected free speech, according to the Mustang News student newspaper.

Makes me wonder if the right wing will start lobbying about :pedophiles: as a 1st right amendment if there's some ideas about revisions regarding hate speech/gospel being punishable because they're batshit enough already over the idea of the 2nd having limitations.

Protect are guns and are neo nazis ITOYOOL 2017 :heritage: :911:

theflyingexecutive posted:

immigrants are probably way more likely to know at least some English over any Swedish whatsoever

Good point, it is a pretty hard language to learn and its not as widely used like English because that's a business language.

prefect posted:

We had those "melting pot" Schoolhouse Rock videos in America, so we're more okay with the idea of stuff mixing in with the rest of America. You'd think that Sweden would be all about melting pots, with their fondues and whatever, but they probably didn't have Schoolhouse Rock over there.

Well ya I'm an immigrant so I get the gist of how easily people integrate because there's a bunch of ex-pats colonizing around here and bringing a bit of their homeland. You can easily go to a shop and find traditional food and imports from your country and the likes, bing bing bing so simple.

I'm just curious as to the government aspect, does Sweden lack some of the services compared to the US? etc

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

euphronius posted:

Someone needs to call trump a fat fascist irl

sotu would be a nice venue for that

though just "fascist!" would probabły have a nicer ring

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i don't actually know a thing about cooking but i just like ribs that are v tender and require v little effort to separate from the bone and are smothered in some good rear end barbecue sauce.

have you tried longpork in a slow cooker :chef:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/833891753174454272

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Serf posted:

someone wrote on the sidewalk in chalk the message "you are loved" last night lol

l love u serf!!!

ur still gonna die from trump related symptoms tho

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Turns out it's difficult to integrate when about half the populace hates you and assumes you are terrorist rape machines. Who knew? : shrug:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

Makes me wonder if the right wing will start lobbying about :pedophiles: as a 1st right amendment if there's some ideas about revisions regarding hate speech/gospel being punishable because they're batshit enough already over the idea of the 2nd having limitations.

Protect are guns and are neo nazis ITOYOOL 2017 :heritage: :911:

free speech for nazis and other assorted internet subhumans has been pretty central to the right for a while now

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

have you tried longpork in a slow cooker :chef:

with a splash of soylent mmmmm dats good eatin

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Like you think anyone in mussolinis Italy ever was like "old bitch make the decree" while lolling heartily at the crazy ride

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

free speech for nazis and other assorted internet subhumans has been pretty central to the right for a while now

I just want to see it come out of Paul Ryan's mouth to make it official.

You know, actual lobbying.

Serf
May 5, 2011

deadgoon posted:

l love u serf!!!

ur still gonna die from trump related symptoms tho

i embrace death with open arms and prepare for my journey to irkalla

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

soylent makes you violently ill m8

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

http://i.imgur.com/dULptby.jpg

e: on the cylon attacks after genociding caprica page, reminder that (a) melania trump is a long con caprica six and will disable our MAD capabilities and (b) dinald j trymp did a reverse benghazi and ordered the murder of an 8 year old american girl, who loved Adventure Time and skittles, and her favorite color skittles was the same as yours

but they took out green apple :smith:

she never knew what green apple was like

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

I just want to see it come out of Paul Ryan's mouth to make it official.

i can't wait to see paul ryan defend pewdiepie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

What's up with him? I've never read much about him.

cooped the dead kennedys ip because jello biafra didnt want holiday in cambodia used in a levis commercial

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I am not advocating this

BUT

I read somewhere that if you eat a fascist you gain their powers

a really smart dude said it

A general?

General Butt Naked?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

i can't wait to see paul ryan defend pewdiepie

If the GOPe gets bold enough to make it a line in the party, is what I'm squinting my eyes suspiciously over because who knows. Gotta be vigilant about the rise of Amero-fascism imo.

and if it means I get to kick PewDiePie in the teeth and see what kind of annoying sound he'll get to make from that, so be it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maketh thy tweet, il duce

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

I am not advocating this

BUT

I read somewhere that if you eat a fascist you gain their powers

a really smart dude said it

A general?

General Butt Naked?

book of mormon owns

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

but they took out green apple :smith:

she never knew what green apple was like

ok they took out green apple??? will these fucken nazis stop at nothing. Is. Nothing. Sacred?? First they came for the green apples and I said nothing, for I am not a green apple...

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Jose posted:

soylent makes you violently ill m8

i had to look up what "longpork" is but then i went with it. i would never ever ever drink techbro shakes.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

BUSH 2112 posted:

i'm no expert or anything but i'd imagine that many immigrants in sweden don't want to be there, as opposed to immigrants in america who jumped thru flaming hoops and had a latex gloved finger shoved up the rear end of their personal lives to get here. plus, america has a long history of assimilation because we're not puttin up with any of that foreigner nonsense round these parts, son :clint:

Yeah I'd say this is pretty accurate.

Some of it comes from well-meaning social programs when it comes to living arrangements, where everybody's stuffed into some bleak 60's concrete suburb and dont necessarily have to work to eke out a semi miserable existence in a society where work is pretty hard to come by if youre not fluid in the local hard as poo poo to learn language and dont have the right education. There are a lot of successful immigrants in Europe as well, but just because all the populist pieces of poo poo are painting a bleak and false picture, its still helpful to admit that there are problems that need to be fixed.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Re: Ribchat

Anyone in or near Charleston, SC needs to get over to the newly opened Rodney Scott whole hog bbq place on upper King Street. Beats going to his original location in the middle of goddamn nowhere.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

ok they took out green apple??? will these fucken nazis stop at nothing. Is. Nothing. Sacred?? First they came for the green apples and I said nothing, for I am not a green apple...

they replaced it with lime

you know what has lime

diet coke lime

and coca cola makes fanta

and fanta is nazi orange

see the pattern, know the pattern

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'm going to Texas to eat the ribs tomorrow :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

book of mormon owns

I believe it, because SP Bigger Longer Uncut owns, but I have not seen it as I cannot afford an eight thousand dollar or w/e ticket. Did not know general buttnekked is in it tho, that's fantastic if true, because general butt naked owns just killin and eating people for christ

• Locked thread