Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ed Balls truly seems like a fun guy to have a pint with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

triple sulk posted:

Would drink with Balls.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lastgirl posted:

previous thread getting too big, admin/mods took it out back to shoot it.

trump threads should end on page 1488 imo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

euphronius posted:

Has he left Florida yet ?

thats what i came here to ask

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lol Spicy and Milo in the same day

Buckle up Trump thread

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

rear end cobra posted:

Yeah I'd say this is pretty accurate.

Some of it comes from well-meaning social programs when it comes to living arrangements, where everybody's stuffed into some bleak 60's concrete suburb and dont necessarily have to work to eke out a semi miserable existence in a society where work is pretty hard to come by if youre not fluid in the local hard as poo poo to learn language and dont have the right education. There are a lot of successful immigrants in Europe as well, but just because all the populist pieces of poo poo are painting a bleak and false picture, its still helpful to admit that there are problems that need to be fixed.

There's also the fact that Sweden took, like, 20x as many syrian refugees per head of capita as the US. It's just far, far easier to get a relative handful of people to assimilate.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

it's happening...
later today...
at...
1:30 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xLs6DVN7RY

:worship:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Can't wait till the number of days Trump is in Florida surpasses the number of days he's in DC

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

all he ever has to say in response to hillary is that she lost to him, which is why nobody cares what hrc has to say about anything.

Donald cares.

He was asked about the rise in anti-semitism. Said the question was unfair, and then spoke at length about his electoral college victory. The popular vote thing really gets under his skin.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

kumba posted:

old yeller approach, got it

fitting since we elected an old yeller president

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/834027159148695552

Clinton is going to start tweeting before Trump each morning in preparation for 2020

"i am DISHEARTENED by the ACTS of hatred PERPETRATED by the REDHATS. we MUST bring them to HEEL! "

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

trump threads should end on page 14088 imo

yes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

When are the academy awards

That should be a firestorm

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Of course it's not about the messaging, it's about getting punched in the bank account.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

FizFashizzle posted:

tucker carlson selectively edited an interview with swedish police officers to make it sound like there are constant riots and attacks by immigrants, and insinuated that "something" happened in sweden, or just trump misheard it as he was doing whatever and that was on in the background, then he referenced it at a campaign rally

when it was pointed out there wasn't a terror attack in sweden, he said he just meant that horrible immigration policies are leading to crime, duh

then like 30 people got mad about an arrest and set something on fire, so trump will likely use that as proof he was right all along

this poo poo makes me start thikning like a loving right winger and false flags and stuff and it makes me want to loving die

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
threads should end on page 6969, obvi

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

C-Euro posted:

Of course it's not about the messaging, it's about getting punched in the bank account.

That's where the face is.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

huh. Turns out something did happen last night

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

can't argue with Swedish Public TV on this one

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Donald cares.

He was asked about the rise in anti-semitism. Said the question was unfair, and then spoke at length about his electoral college victory. The popular vote thing really gets under his skin.

lol i love how he keeps talking about it for unrelated questions

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

it's like you guys don't even know what the secks number is. lol. look at the people who don't know the secs number.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Milo is so petty he will probably try and sink Brietbart after getting fired. Which would be awesome.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

it's happening...
later today...
at...
1:30 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xLs6DVN7RY

We're gonna get some built up spicey today. spicy been edging for DAYS

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

they last like 5 seconds, so that would be a challenge

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Weeping Wound posted:

huh. Turns out something did happen last night

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

can't argue with Swedish Public TV on this one

Donald Trump time traveler?!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Serf posted:

they last like 5 seconds, so that would be a challenge

:same:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Donald cares.

I can't wait to hate-watch his sotu address. He's bound to say something dumb about his win. And how we're going to close every liberal elite university (except for mit where his very smart uncle works) and dismantle each of their buildings to use their bricks to build the wall

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

triple sulk posted:

Get Balls deep in some beers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

BeOSPOS posted:

I can't wait to hate-watch his sotu address. He's bound to say something dumb about his win. And how we're going to close every liberal elite university (except for mit where his very smart uncle works) and dismantle each of their buildings to use their bricks to build the wall

when is it?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

murked by dragon posted:

"i am DISHEARTENED by the ACTS of hatred PERPETRATED by the REDHATS. we MUST bring them to HEEL! "

I heard it

in her voice

and everything

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

threads should start and end on 6969 imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/deray/status/834026440492535812

So yeah it's gonna be 7 more years not 3 :fork:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

zegermans posted:

Donald Trump time traveler?!

seems to be minor in scape, just people throwing rocks at the cops

the curious thing us that the cops opted to shoot the rock-throwers for some reason

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I mean they're right insofar as you can't actively antagonize the largest voting demographic and actually need to appeal to them via economic justice

This is definitely what they didn't mean though, they're just gonna go harder on reaganism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah but does it save me money on my cellphone bill???

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

murked by dragon posted:

I love how she waits until Ivanka has tweeted about the issue to then raise the issue herself.

Can't wait till she runs again and loses :allears:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

triple sulk posted:

Can't wait till the number of days Trump is in Florida surpasses the number of days he's in DC

Watch the White House move to Mare-alago

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

deray please give me hot tips on social justice and also what airlines i should fly on

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

when is it?

We'll not technically a sotu address but trump will speak to a joint session of the senate on 2/28

Hope he does a party purging like saddam did in 79 :megadeath:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Party Boat posted:

The last bit happened in 2013 after police shot an old man

no it happened last night too

(article in swedish, but it is the national broadcasting company so you know it's not some right wing rag misrepresenting facts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm fine with them going after white non trump voters

If the Dems Go after trump voters tho just kill the party right now

• Locked thread