Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol trump is such a racist loser he literally has to give an apathetic book report on the museum he just went to to prove he didn't sleepwalk through it

Serf
May 5, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

in two words or less, please describe your feelings about Trump

failing, SAD!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Sir Tonk posted:

"Look, Ben, it's you!"

Wait a minute, Ben. You're a Doctor? Like, a real MD? Wow, this changes everything. I kinda wish you'd told me earlier buddy. Woulda picked a different spot than HUD Secretary...I thought Doctor Ben Carson was a nickname like those old west guys.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
here's some awesome posters made by brown men

https://twitter.com/MikeElChingon/status/810381308065026048

e. or women too

neutral milf hotel fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Feb 21, 2017

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Weeping Wound posted:

Ed

Balls

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

remember when the coal people used 16 tons in their commercial for how much coal rules

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DryGoods posted:

Wait a minute, Ben. You're a Doctor? Like, a real MD? Wow, this changes everything. I kinda wish you'd told me earlier buddy. Woulda picked a different spot than HUD Secretary...I thought Doctor Ben Carson was a nickname like those old west guys.

"I thought it was a fake addition, ya know like 'doctor' MLK....HE WAS????"

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Weeping Wound posted:

piss tape

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

puttin this on my van ASAP

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

"Here we have the scrubs Dr. Carson wore when he reinvented Egyptology."

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/timkmak/status/834049119236788227

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Xelkelvos posted:

When do we get someone to break kayfabe and spill the beans on some of the other storylines?

http://deadspin.com/triple-h-donald-trump-is-unclear-on-whether-wrestling-1790037536

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Serf posted:

i mean i could cite the entirety of human history if you'd like, but the senile, unqualified right-wing reality tv populist beating out the milktoast centrist for control over the most powerful nation in the world seems like it pretty much says all you need about how things are going vis a vis our entirely hosed up situation

one of the primary reasons polling turned out to be fouled up on the EV was because there was an overestimation of how many centrists were going to turn up. centrists are traditionally the kingmakers in American democracy, even in the largest democratic legacy of our history (FDR), the ruling party had to play to a huge number of centrists that restricted their hand and their mandate. the last election surprised so many people because centrists did not play their traditional role.

it's a worrisome data point for sure but one data point does not equal a trend, nor does it revise 'the entirety of human history', seriously i am pretty sure i've never seen someone arzy about what can change the nature of a man holy lol

Weeping Wound posted:

you could always check out Turkmenistan if you'd like a taste of the future

speaking of, how many sugars and creams in your coffee

as long as it's not

milk :smug:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

draft god

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/834039545112961024

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I wish I could try the timeline where Donald Trump is president of the United States of America, lol imagine that poo poo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Coolguye posted:

it's pretty dumb to say that one election proves huge underlying cultural problems.

Laffo the gently caress do you mean one election, this is a direct repeat of 1980 in pretty much every way (but more worser)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pastors are doctors like lawyers are doctors

Doctor of divinity lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

I wish I could try the timeline where Donald Trump is president of the United States of America, lol imagine that poo poo

good news!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
here's a whole collection of WW2 posters from a Mexican artist collective from that time

http://pudl.princeton.edu/results.p...=10&view=pudlUI

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tea arr you pee

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
no seriously imagine being so racist that as president of the united states your people think it's important that you hold a presser right after going to a black history museum just to prove to everyone you were listening the whole tour.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Coolguye posted:

one of the primary reasons polling turned out to be fouled up on the EV was because there was an overestimation of how many centrists were going to turn up. centrists are traditionally the kingmakers in American democracy, even in the largest democratic legacy of our history (FDR), the ruling party had to play to a huge number of centrists that restricted their hand and their mandate. the last election surprised so many people because centrists did not play their traditional role.

it's a worrisome data point for sure but one data point does not equal a trend, nor does it revise 'the entirety of human history', seriously i am pretty sure i've never seen someone arzy about what can change the nature of a man holy lol

you keep on keepin on comrade

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DaniellaMicaela/status/834055253536313344

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I desire to get my news directly from the president but he keeps leaving me hagnin'

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Has the President complained about Clarance Thomas not being up there? I remember that was a big stink when the exhibition first opened among the right.

To be fair they kinda have a point, they have spots for all 10 black senators in history (yes there's only been 10)

You'd think they'd have room for both supreme court justices instead of just Marshall.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

DryGoods posted:

It's like Doctor J or Doctor Dre.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Coolguye posted:

it's pretty dumb to say that one election proves huge underlying cultural problems. the obummer years and dubya too were both pretty policy driven campaigns on the whole - there were some stupid as gently caress personal attacks but we most certainly did not have people ranting about nothing or talking about their dicks for any amount of time.

the largest problem is a high level misunderstanding on what the executive ACTUALLY DOES. it's loving retarded to say it's about economic anxiety because the executive does not, in fact, have a ton of control over the large-scale economy. domestic policy like that that's the legislature's job. the primary way the executive exercises domestic policy is deciding which laws they're going to focus on (like barry o did with the immigration policy, to zero fanfare or credit).

the actual power set of the executive lies in its foreign policy powers, which is actually what you should be voting for presidents over. the executive has gigantic amounts of latitude to make our foreign standing better or worse and it's important for them to understand that power and use it responsibly. very, very few voters understand this.

of course in this last election cycle it barely mattered because we had one of the most hawkish people of the last 30 years (with a long, long line questionable judgments in when to use force) and a cheeto with a diagnosable napoleon complex up for grabs. we were hosed no matter what in terms of the presidency.

The internet singularity arrived in the dumbest way possible. Connecting stupid, alienated people who found peers to elevate each others into newer heights of insanity in the infowars/breitbart wing and fueling the echo chamber into this mess.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

no seriously imagine being so racist that as president of the united states your people think it's important that you hold a presser right after going to a black history museum just to prove to everyone you were listening the whole tour.

and he's not even listening lol

this will be evident in his speech, but no one will call him on it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

euphronius posted:

Doctor of divinity lol

whatcha trying to say about Dr. King, broseph?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

\

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

euphronius posted:

Doctor of divinity lol

i'm a doctor of juris's

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
gimme my trump tweet

gimme my trump tweet

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

zegermans posted:

Has the President complained about Clarance Thomas not being up there? I remember that was a big stink when the exhibition first opened among the right.

To be fair they kinda have a point, they have spots for all 10 black senators in history (yes there's only been 10)

You'd think they'd have room for both supreme court justices instead of just Marshall.

Thomas's picture is above the Coke machine.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
A wild goon appears to defend Milo's honor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i wonder how upset trump was that he didnt get to meet frederick douglass

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/834055772430536704

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Brain Curry posted:

Thomas's picture is above the Coke machine.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Sheriff Clarke's 18 inch Bobblehead

• Locked thread