Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

What did you doubt me on

Like two hours after I posted "I can't find any news about them actually for realsies giving up on the ban in favor of a newly worded ban" CNN published this very news and I felt very silly

Also stoned, very stoned, I tell ya I felt drat blazed probably

Ed: B a l l s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

triple sulk posted:

think it's okay to include support of pedophilia under the umbrella of free speech

That's def ok man even I think that

The gov should not stop anyone from supporting pawdophilia

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/833531925251907584

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the internet is man's greatest invention

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Man boy love association still going strong

Gov can't shut them down

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
on the one hand, thats the first time I've ever seen Trump outright say "X thing many of my supporters like is bad and is going to stop,' but on the other, that isn't nearly enough

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/834035405158768640

Hey, wasn't there some kind of kerfuffle over Trump - Russia? I'm sure it's nothing. I mean if you have this many pieces there's no way they all fit together.

[extremely joementum voice] i guess you can believe this report if you think that america's intelligence community is your friend and not literally wrong about everything all the time

Serf
May 5, 2011

ArmZ posted:

:lol:

Since taking office four weeks ago, Trump has made six trips to the golf course. Sensitive to charges of hypocrisy on this issue, the White House has maneuvered to minimize coverage of these outings and to downplay how much time the president spends on the links.

A White House spokeswoman told multiple reporters on Sunday that Trump had played just “a couple of holes.” Then his partner, Rory McIlroy, told a golfing publication that they’d done a full round of 18. And there were pictures. The spokeswoman then acknowledged that she had misinformed the press corps. Trump, she said, had “intended” to golf just a couple of holes.

the president didn't mean to build death camps, he "intended" to build temporary prisons

-a preview of 2030

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DryGoods posted:

You're playing with fire here. There are primal rules to the world and when you break them with the gifts you're showing here, there's no going back.

hit it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

:feelsgood:

Serf
May 5, 2011

ludd was right again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

eonwe posted:

on the one hand, thats the first time I've ever seen Trump outright say "X thing many of my supporters like is bad and is going to stop,' but on the other, that isn't nearly enough

He dropped lock her up immediately

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i never thought it would be cool for learning

the first thing I did was look up pokemon

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

One thing I like about these stories is that it helps me purge any thoughts of empathy I have for nightly news sob stories about a pig getting got

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

im shocked that dangerous drug criminals are infiltrating our nation's football fields, especially with so many children around

yeah we really gotta find some way to stop those dangerous ice agents

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Man boy love association still going strong

Gov can't shut them down

is rhat the interjectuonal man and you mean an associatioon of boys who are pro love

maybe its a church groip????

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

YEAH!!!! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!! gently caress FOOTBALL, AND KIDS TOO!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is that DACA guy who totally just volunteered to ICE on his way out the door that he was an active gang member and so they just were ~forced~ to detain him still being held?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

yeah for a bozo hes been a deft huckster at timea

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

ya tru

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nice we have secret police kidnapping people in broad daylight cool np

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol we're insanely hosed

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

eonwe posted:

It's not even that though. It's not like he mentions the fact that it's a bunch of his supporters doing this. It's just that it's happening, somewhere vague, in the void, and it's bad. Just like before his supporters will merely attribute this statement to him trying to placate the wider public and press while still supporting their racist bullshit.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

euphronius posted:

Nice we have secret police kidnapping people in broad daylight cool np

dont worry theyre just being taken to camps where their friends and loved ones wont learn about their fate until its too late

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I had to convince my father today to wear clothes.

He is getting old and senile I think.

I know it's like 6 hours from 5 o clock but I will probably start drinking early.

Serf
May 5, 2011

soon the press corps is gonna walk into the briefing room and the lights will be down. three podiums now stand against three walls. the reporters nervously shuffle to their seats. the lights suddenly come up, revealing sean spicer at one podium, milo at another, and alex jones at the final podium. they begin the press briefing in tandem, each one rambling on and talking over the others. they take questions at the same time, and all three have microphones.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

yeah we really gotta find some way to stop those dangerous ice agents

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

Since taking office four weeks ago, Trump has made six trips to the golf course. Sensitive to charges of hypocrisy on this issue, the White House has maneuvered to minimize coverage of these outings and to downplay how much time the president spends on the links.

A White House spokeswoman told multiple reporters on Sunday that Trump had played just “a couple of holes.” Then his partner, Rory McIlroy, told a golfing publication that they’d done a full round of 18. And there were pictures. The spokeswoman then acknowledged that she had misinformed the press corps. Trump, she said, had “intended” to golf just a couple of holes.

Glad :golf: is still relevant, I got my money's worth.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Louisgod posted:

YEAH!!!! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!! gently caress FOOTBALL, AND KIDS TOO!

m m m milo??????

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

guys I took thwrong red pil hekdpl

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ArmZ posted:

Trump mistook 18 holes for 18 yo hole

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

soon the press corps is gonna walk into the briefing room and the lights will be down. three podiums now stand against three walls. the reporters nervously shuffle to their seats. the lights suddenly come up, revealing sean spicer at one podium, milo at another, and alex jones at the final podium. they begin the press briefing in tandem, each one rambling on and talking over the others. they take questions at the same time, and all three have microphones.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm pleasurehorse.com

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
trump is probably a pedo, idk

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Inkel posted:

It's not even that though. It's not like he mentions the fact that it's a bunch of his supporters doing this. It's just that it's happening, somewhere vague, in the void, and it's bad. Just like before his supporters will merely attribute this statement to him trying to placate the wider public and press while still supporting their racist bullshit.

ya, good point, nobody is going to hear that and think "i should stop being an anti-semite"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

eonwe posted:

i never thought it would be cool for learning

the first thing I did was look up pokemon

i downloaded the cannon fodder demo from happypuppy.com

holy poo poo did i play the hell out of that demo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Serf posted:

this is your finest post itt. i commend you sir

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm pleasurehorse.com

hey what should we call our nonsexual horse-related website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice