Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Matt Taibbis rapidly turning into a left-wing Tom Friedman with how often he was wrong over the past year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

if youre gonna go the milsurp chich road at least do it right. that weird amalgamation of varsity preppy thing and attempt at milsurp chic is kinda funny tho

the only ethical miliyary outerwrar is naval bridge coats

warmest fuckin coat ive ever worn

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
maybe he'd go away if you stopped writing about him.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Tortoiseshell cats and black cats are the loving best cats.

I love torties when they have half yellow and half black faces :3:

you are partially correct, calico cattes are the best cattes

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

The Grand Mac is an affront and should not exist. It actually comes with a sheet of wax paper to hold in the contents while you eat.

Then there's the new Double Quarter Pounder, which for some reason isn't named the Half Pounder, etc etc

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

paranoid randroid posted:

Matt Taibbis rapidly turning into a left-wing Tom Friedman with how often he was wrong over the past year

what does he have to say about the next 6 months?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i only allow myself one baconator a year, they are too good to be sold normally

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i wore my dad's military service green jacket in high school

Serf
May 5, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

the media is more easily baited than our president

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Feminasty Slut posted:

The same people who photoshopped Hillary out of the bin laden raid situation room. I'm shocked.

They also post flyers around their hood telling women what side of the road to walk on.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gringostar posted:

what does he have to say about the next 6 months?

theyre gonna be big league critical

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

THE PAGE CLICK IS GOOD

THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH IS EVIL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gerolsteiner is really good

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

you are partially correct, calico cattes are the best cattes

the best cats and tgundercats

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Didn't he write about banging underage prostitutes?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Mr. Jive posted:

The Grand Mac is an affront and should not exist. It actually comes with a sheet of wax paper to hold in the contents while you eat.

Then there's the new Double Quarter Pounder, which for some reason isn't named the Half Pounder, etc etc

Probably for some reason similar to how people think a third of a pound is less than a quarter pound.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Whoppers are pretty good. Arby's have the best cheese aticks, but those roast beef sandwichs are not good.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

it's fairly common in college gyms for some bro to carry an entire jug of water around with him to drink.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i buy it in baggies from a guy i know

he always wants to eat a little with me after i buy it tho it's p annoying

Jesus get a medical horseradish card already, all you have to do is pay 30 dollars and say you have social anxiety and like to have Roast Beef now and then.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Water is my number one drink to drink every day. I used to drink like a case of cans of coke everyday or some ungodly amount of soda and then I quit caffeine just cause. Now I drink sprite here and there but too much soda makes me sick. No idea how it was my main source of hydration when I was in my early twenties.

Until my kid 20's my hydration was from milk, juice, or soda. I'm not sure how I survived without my blood turning into a rich yummy syrup.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

FizFashizzle posted:

it's fairly common in college gyms for some bro to carry an entire jug of water around with him to drink.

yeah it's literally not a big deal, or a deal at all, unless you are a goony spazz

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

zegermans posted:

I have "healthy" fast food down to a science. My favorite is the hardees double cheeseburger, same calories as the mcdouble, but it actually tastes like a flame grilled burger instead of a pink slime salt lick.

i am a phd of healthy fast food, here's my thesis: dont eat fast food

Serf
May 5, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

Until my kid 20's my hydration was from milk, juice, or soda. I'm not sure how I survived without my blood turning into a rich yummy syrup.

at least you would be safe from vampires

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

shovelbum posted:

Didn't he write about banging underage prostitutes?

either him or Mark Ames, but tbh the Old Days Exile was %50 prostitute-spotting by volume

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Cats are dumber than dogs

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Water is my number one drink to drink every day. I used to drink like a case of cans of coke everyday or some ungodly amount of soda and then I quit caffeine just cause. Now I drink sprite here and there but too much soda makes me sick. No idea how it was my main source of hydration when I was in my early twenties.

i've taken to drinking a 2 liter of diet soda per day and i'm really thinking i've got to kick it

more dehydrated than usual and its especially bad in New England winter

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mr Hootington posted:

:wrong:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Al! posted:

yes but also some non famous people do become a youtube superstar by eating a burger on camera and make millions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OKZk808aCQ

:stwoon: so this is what love is

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

lets be fair, it could say "stolen valor" on the bottom there, we dont kno

Yea lemme just bring my ARMY TRACK JACKET that features a BADASS SKULL WEARING A BERET with TWO LOADED CROSSED RIFLES

I'm also gonna bring my DIGITAL CAMO PACK that's completely empty

And a gallon of water

:smug:

Checkmate snowflakes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

im actually sitting on a mountain of water jugs right now

im actually about 60% water rite now

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

CortezFantastic posted:

yeah it's literally not a big deal, or a deal at all, unless you are a goony spazz

The only thing I can think of is maybe that kid sucks. He is carrying around a camo backpack and has a varsity marine jacket, so maybe she picked that cause everything else about him sucks and she just snapped.

Otherwise it's a baffling tweet by a madwoman.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lol if you're not wearing a stilsuit

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pollyanna posted:

i've taken to drinking a 2 liter of diet soda per day and i'm really thinking i've got to kick it

more dehydrated than usual and its especially bad in New England winter

2 liters of soda per day is way too much. Replace that with a gallon of water.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mr Hootington posted:

cats have more book smarts, dogs have more street smarts

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
yeah there's plenty of good reasons to hate white people but I'm not sold on the water jug.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Whoppers are pretty good for something you can get anywhere but any decently populated area should have a local flamebroiled burger place that blows them out of the water for just a few bucks more.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
carrying a gallon of water is just a good reminder that this is the least amount of water you need to drink that day. i've never done it cause i know i drink more than enough, but i'm not gonna get mad about it online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

rolling stone is loving garbage

• Locked thread